**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

44 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

First game the sixers blasted them by 20 when everyone was healthy. The next two games embiid didn’t play and one of them curry and embiid didn’t play. 

Yep.  Knicks really haven't seen the best of the 6ers. One time they did,  they were way outclassed.

9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I couldn't care less about the Lakers and won't be shocked if they are eliminated in round 1 or 2.

Yep. 

I could see a Suns/Jazz conference finals.  And that'd be cool to see. Both LA super teams eliminated prior to the championship round.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I couldn't care less about the Lakers and won't be shocked if they are eliminated in round 1 or 2.

If they are healthy they would likely beat the Suns in round one. And then Round two i don’t see the nuggets down murray or the blazers beating them. Really i think their first round series would be harder than their second round series 

I saw LeBron left the game with his ankle again. So who knows how he will be for the play in game. Would be funny if they didnt even make playoffs. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I saw LeBron left the game with his ankle again. So who knows how he will be for the play in game. Would be funny if they didnt even make playoffs. 

I know in his after the game presser he said he was fine. 

50 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If they are healthy they would likely beat the Suns in round one. And then Round two i don’t see the nuggets down murray or the blazers beating them. Really i think their first round series would be harder than their second round series 

Ayton vs AD 

And Suns have no one else as big man depth. It will be a fun series but should be over in 6

33 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Ayton vs AD 

And Suns have no one else as big man depth. It will be a fun series but should be over in 6

That’s really the issue. if AD gets ayton in foul trouble the Suns are pretty much done inside. I think Paul and Booker will keep them in those games and series. I tend to agree i think the lakers win that in 6. Tbh i think the if the lakers face nuggets and utah after that the Suns series imo might be their best opponent they face. 

I thought someone on one of the talk shows made a great point about Dwight.  This goofy, eccentric character is who he always wanted to be but he had the talent of a top 5 player and those two don't mesh when you are supposed to be "the guy" leading your team to a title.  His All-NBA days are behind him but he still has some skill left.  He can do his antics and be himself while contributing from the bench with no pressure because all the weight was on LeBron & AD and now Joel and Ben. 

His NBA contracts alone have already topped $240M so he has to have at least $60M in the bank.  He can just enjoy life now. 

• Like 1

I was just over poking around the Celtics message board.  Most of them think we are frauds and not very good.  They want to play us.  This is the first time in my life I will be rooting for a Boston team to win tonight.  I want those mf'ers in round 1.  I want to pulverize them.  I WANT BOSTON!

11 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I was just over poking around the Celtics message board.  Most of them think we are frauds and not very good.  They want to play us.  This is the first time in my life I will be rooting for a Boston team to win tonight.  I want those mf'ers in round 1.  I want to pulverize them.  I WANT BOSTON!

you want Boston to lose then. If the Celtics win they face the nets. If they lose they play the winner of pacers and Charlotte to be the 8 seed 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

you want Boston to lose then. If the Celtics win they face the nets. If they lose they play the winner of pacers and Charlotte to be the 8 seed 

Oh crap, I had it backwards.  Good, I can still root for them to lose.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Oh crap, I had it backwards.  Good, I can still root for them to lose.

I rather see them then the wizards tbh. Not that we wouldn’t win either of the series. I think Boston has been playing poorly for a while plus brown is out. Add on would love to see a westbrook vs. Kd series and neither play defense so offensively entertaining 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I rather see them then the wizards tbh. Not that we wouldn’t win either of the series. I think Boston has been playing poorly for a while plus brown is out. Add on would love to see a westbrook vs. Kd series and neither play defense so offensively entertaining 

This!  Plus I want to see all those Boston fans STFU and sit down after we hand them their @sses.  They think this is the same Sixers team they have seen the last couple years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

This!  Plus I want to see all those Boston fans STFU and sit down after we hand them their @sses.  They think this is the same Sixers team they have seen the last couple years.

I love Celtic fan talking crap. Ainge for years had a ton of picks and they boasted he was gonna get them a legit superstar. They have Tatum and brown along with a declining kemba and Marcus smart. I love Tatum and brown is good but they were boasting about AD coming to Boston. Then he went to their rival cause he didn’t want to go to the city of Boston 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I love Celtic fan talking crap. Ainge for years had a ton of picks and they boasted he was gonna get them a legit superstar. They have Tatum and brown along with a declining kemba and Marcus smart. I love Tatum and brown is good but they were boasting about AD coming to Boston. Then he went to their rival cause he didn’t want to go to the city of Boston 

Yeah and they made fun of us for taking Fultz in a trade back where they got Tatum.  I want the last laugh!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Yeah and they made fun of us for taking Fultz in a trade back where they got Tatum.  I want the last laugh!

I liked fultz but i rather stayed at 3 that draft cause i was also high on Tatum. Only one i didn’t want was ball and i figured the lakers would take him. I thought the cost too move up was too rich. But i did like fultz just didn’t love what they gave up to move to 1 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Thybulle will be available for round 1, correct?

With the week off til we play and the games he didn’t play prior he should be fine 

• Like 1

2nd round exit, sadly. Can't play 4 on 5 for in a half court set for a whole series and win. Teams actually play defense in the playoffs.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, TV Guy said:

2nd round exit, sadly. Can't play 4 on 5 for in a half court set for a whole series and win. Teams actually play defense in the playoffs.

Bad take. 

You do know who their 2nd round match up is? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TV Guy said:

Ben is Ben, but 6ers can play D with the best of them this year. This team is better than any of our previous playoff teams. And, we have an incredibly easy road to the conference finals. There will be no 2nd round exit. 

• Like 1

We want them to lose this and win their next. Why is the video so bad on a National televised game?