**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Seems the lob to capella hasnt been there much tonight

The capela presser should be fun tonight. 

Old Embiid would have shot that 3 when up 22, but he ran the offense and got a jumper for 2. 

Maybe we should draft Garza from Iowa as a backup big

Read he lost 25 lbs or so. Could be an interesting late 2nd rounder but has his foot speed increased with weight decline 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Read he lost 25 lbs or so. Could be an interesting late 2nd rounder but has his foot speed increased with weight decline 

Interesting. I told my friend when we watched him he reminded me of the new modern day version of Chris mihms where he can actually shoot threes. If he lost 25 I’m curious to see how he plays down that weight. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Interesting. I told my friend when we watched him he reminded me of the new modern day version of Chris mihms where he can actually shoot threes. If he lost 25 I’m curious to see how he plays down that weight. 

Not gonna post a picture of a shirtless man, but it's in the link. He has gotten a lot leaner 

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/Article/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Basketball-Luka-Garza-2021-NBA-Draft-Body-Transformation-166471335/

3 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Lucky the Hawks didn’t make that a 15 point game going into the 4th quarter

Never underestimate the sixers inability to just finish off teams and go for the jugular 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Not gonna post a picture of a shirtless man, but it's in the link. He has gotten a lot leaner 

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/Article/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Basketball-Luka-Garza-2021-NBA-Draft-Body-Transformation-166471335/

Why not it’s the happening thing in the blog lol yeah he does look much leaner and in much better shape then he was in college. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Atlanta won that quarter. Better watch for the collapse. 

I have trouble watching them in the 4th.  It's not good for my health.  Tonight is no different.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blazehound said:

Bench is Fing horrible 

I mean Harris is out there too and has been awful tonight. His last 5 quarters of basketball he is 4-14 for 10 points. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I have trouble watching them in the 4th.  It's not good for my health.  Tonight is no different.  

Killer instinct from this team is pathetic. Literally from game 2-5 they’ve had a double digit lead in all of them and managed to somehow allow the hawks back into every game cause they don’t just put them away when they have opportunities too. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Love Howard but he has nothing on offense

we need some sort of option when embiid sits and garza would seem to fit the bill

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I mean Harris is out there too and has been awful tonight. His last 5 quarters of basketball he is 4-14 for 10 points. 

It's agonizing watching this team try to close out a game.  Tobias and Ben shrink like phenuses in a cold pool on offense.  Meanwhile, Seth Curry seems to have developed his game and is now more than just a 3 point shooter.  He may as well have just said "F you guys, I'll find my own shot and bring this home."  Good for him.  He's been awesome for this team.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Killer instinct from this team is pathetic. Literally from game 2-5 they’ve had a double digit lead in all of them and managed to somehow allow the hawks back into every game cause they don’t just put them away when they have opportunities too. 

Doc stubbornly plays guys when they just don’t have it (Howard and Shake tonight)

• Like 1

Love Howard but he has nothing on offense

we need some sort of option when embiid sits and garza would seem to fit the bill

Kind of hoping Paul reed is used way more next year. He has the offense to be a nice stretch big. He’s not really a center though unless you go small. 

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

It's agonizing watching this team try to close out a game.  Tobias and Ben shrink like phenuses in a cold pool on offense.  Meanwhile, Seth Curry seems to have developed his game and is now more than just a 3 point shooter.  He may as well have just said "F you guys, I'll find my own shot and bring this home."  Good for him.  He's been awesome for this team.  

He’s now a 3 level scorer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

The moves they made this offseason were really good. I give them credit. However their moves the previous offseason we so god awful and dumb that they wasted the cap/money they had to improve the bench and lineup. 

2 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Doc stubbornly plays guys when they just don’t have it (Howard and Shake tonight)

A good friend of mine worked for the clippers for years and is a diehard said the same thing to me the other night. It’s why he was just happy doc was gone lol 

5 minutes ago, hputenis said:

They have no one else to really create own shot and unfortunately Bigs haven't won rings in a while 

• Like 1