**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I wonder if Tobias caught whatever Joel had last game.

Was listening to a National reporter on 973 espn who was talking about Harris potentially struggling with the adjustments atlanta made with Collins guarding him more and his athleticism. I think the sixers might need to try and get Collins off of him with screens and moving him through screens. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Definitely not.  Tobias's balls are still solidly placed in a mason jar on the mantle in his mansion.   

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Was listening to a National reporter on 973 espn who was talking about Harris potentially struggling with the adjustments atlanta made with Collins guarding him more and his athleticism. I think the sixers might need to try and get Collins off of him with screens and moving him through screens. 

Yeah. I said a few times, Harris's best games are when hes taking advantage of someone in the post. Normally a team can try to put a big on him, but then he has the quickness advantage. I guess he doesnt have that on Collins. And he cant take advantage of him in the post either.

Lol this team and blowing 17+ point leads is absolutely pathetic. Atlanta should go to back a Ben now with it being this close. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lol this team and blowing 17+ point leads is absolutely pathetic. Atlanta should go to back a Ben now with it being this close. 

there it is

Just now, mikemack8 said:

This is ridiculous- why can’t we step on their throats when we have them down

In fairness this has been a problem when Brett brown was here and a doc rivers coached team’s problem as well. 

Sixers should play hack a Capella.  

• Like 1

This is ridiculous- why can’t we step on their throats when we have them down

unmotivated stars. They dont care about the wins. They care about making statements to counter the trash talk thats in the media. So they come out hot to make that statement, and then think they can just coast the rest of the night because in their mind, their job is done. 

• Like 2

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sixers should play hack a Capella.  

I’d 100 percent do it cause he’s not making crap at the line either. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

That's been Harris in the playoffs the last few years. He vanishes at times.

• Like 1

Yep.  And get Ben off the court.   This is ridiculous.   

Most dominant big man since Shaq and he is shooting 3s. 

Brent Brown coaching? 

• Like 1

Everyone has disappeared. Embiid shooting 3’s, Ben walking the ball up and missing free throws, Harris is off getting a hot dog. Pathetic once again.

There’s plenty of time for Atlanta to pull this out - if they do it’s game over in game 6 I fear 

There’s plenty of time for Atlanta to pull this out - if they do it’s game over in game 6 I fear 

Yeah pretty much

Can’t wait til doc gets mad again after the game for his teams routinely the last two years doing the same thing over and over again blowing double digit leads. This is identical to the clippers last year in the bubble

There is no recovering from a blown loss tonight. None.