**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Can’t wait for Doc to preach to us fans about the treasure that is Ben, after this game.  

• Like 1

This is a much bigger choke than Game 4

Just now, Dave Moss said:

This is a much bigger choke than Game 4

Sure is. At home. No excuse.

• Like 1

Maxey should be in the game. We need someone who might give us some offense. Simmons, Harris, and Embiid dont have any right now. Maxey can stress a D and maybe help open  up Curry.

• Like 1

This is the most embarrassing loss I’ve ever witnessed.  I thought the last game would would take that crown for awhile but it lasted 48 hours. 

• Like 1

Just now, hputenis said:

This is the most embarrassing loss I’ve ever witnessed.  I thought the last game would would take that crown for awhile but it lasted 48 hours. 

This is the clippers from 2020. Both coached by doc. Players deserve to be ridiculed but it seemingly keeps happening with doc so it might be a major issue with doc’s coaching 

• Like 2

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

This is the clippers from 2020. Both coached by doc. Players deserve to be ridiculed but it seemingly keeps happening with doc so it might be a major issue with doc’s coaching 

He’s an overrated blowhard.   

1 minute ago, barho said:

OK I am done with Ben.  GTFO!!!!

But he plays well in April.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He enabled Ben simmons all year long. He deserves this Ben in the playoffs. He vetoed trades too. Doc F'd us all year long, and a lot of fans liked it.

• Like 1

Ya'll should have given Houston whatever they wanted for Harden, Ben is a lemon.

WTF kind of play was that?!   JFC.  That was terrible.  

Lol embiid bricking both. Basically giving them no chance. Should’ve shot the three at least given us a chance. 

• Like 1