**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

Where are all the "this year is different" with Ben, Harris, and Doc folks?

You guys were right. I was wrong. I admit it. Ben and Doc need to go.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

When you see how the 6ers have been able to completely dominate this Hawks team in every game, and yet manage to be trailing in this series... unfathomable. We are SO much better, but the players on this team just cant be bothered to care. 

wow.....

Yeah they aren’t winning this series. And when you are only dominant for a half there’s still an entire half to go and they’ve been thoroughly dominated in the second half in the last 2 games. I’d argue game two the hawks made it close but the sixers actually managed to right the ship. 

I legitimately might not watch a minute of next season if Ben is still in this team. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Any of them work

Screenshot_20210616-223003.png

Screenshot_20210616-223900.png

Screenshot_20210616-223703.png

Ingram is who I wanted in that draft over Ben to begin with so yeah, I’d do it

With an ounce of heart or desire, they clinch the series tonight. F them.

Do the Ingram AND McCollum one. Need more guys who can ISO ball. 

yeah...they tried ben with an established coach...and he's still a fail. dude has to go. 

tobi too....4 pts in a playoff game is pathetic. 

• Like 2

At this point when they lose game 6 in atlanta you have to make big changes cause this is a series type of loss in the fashion they lost where you aren’t recovering with this same unit coming back.

Harris is as overrated as Simmons. He disappears at times during the playoffs when the sixers needed him the most. The last two second halves he’s gone 2-5 for 6 points and 0-3 for 0 points. The guy is also a fraud. And he is getting damn close to the max and just as embarrassing as Ben Simmons with his performances the last two night

simmons needs to be dealt. He just is never going to get it and if he does it’s going to be way too late when embiid’s time has passed him by. 

I’d actually fire doc if there was a better coach made available. I’ve seen this story with him. His teams routinely have choked away leads dating back all the way to the 2010 finals where they scored 67 points in game 6 up 3-2. Then the clippers routinely did this. At some point he’s a major part of the problem 

that said this team is dead in the water. I’d be shocked if this team is close in that game 6 on Friday. They look like they are ripe for a blowout. 

• Like 2

What did we just witness?  This is a mess.  I said it during the season but for some reason when any single starter is missing they are just not the same team.  Obviously Embiid is the main cog but they just don't look the same when any of the starters are out.  They shouldn't be this fragile but they are. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

At this point when they lose game 6 in atlanta you have to make big changes cause this is a series type of loss in the fashion they lost where you aren’t recovering with this same unit coming back.

Harris is as overrated as Simmons. He disappears at times during the playoffs when the sixers needed him the most. The last two second halves he’s gone 2-5 for 6 points and 0-3 for 0 points. The guy is also a fraud. And he is getting damn close to the max and just as embarrassing as Ben Simmons with his performances the last two night

simmons needs to be dealt. He just is never going to get it and if he does it’s going to be way too late when embiid’s time has passed him by. 

I’d actually fire doc if there was a better coach made available. I’ve seen this story with him. His teams routinely have choked away leads dating back all the way to the 2010 finals where they scored 67 points in game 6 up 3-2. Then the clippers routinely did this. At some point he’s a major part of the problem 

that said this team is dead in the water. I’d be shocked if this team is close in that game 6 on Friday. They look like they are ripe for a blowout. 

Zero percent chance Doc is going anywhere. He’s owed too much money and has too many years left.

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He's more disappointing in my book. With Simmons you know what you're getting at this point, and he more or less gives you that -- both good and bad.

Harris is supposed to be a scorer. That's his whole reason for existing. The way Harris performs in the playoffs would be like if Ben became a turnstile on defense and still couldn't get you points.

• Like 1

Just now, Khani1 said:

Sixers in 7. Tobi will have a good game Friday and we will close it out at home. 

I’ll take this bet if you want to do something with our avatars. They are ripe to get smoked on Friday. Cause I’d bet they come out with a lack of energy and atlanta is going to be flying with emotion in that building. 

3 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Zero percent chance Doc is going anywhere. He’s owed too much money and has too many years left.

Oh i get that. Just saying I’d do it cause i don’t think he’s the coach that gets you where you want. He’s basically living off past achievements with the Celtics. The clippers last year are identical to the sixers this year. Literally it’s a carbon copy. 

76ers were 165-0 when leading by more than 25 points over the last 25 seasons.

That run ended tonight :facepalm:

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Gannan said:

You guys were right. I was wrong. I admit it. Ben and Doc need to go.

Same

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Their best shot creator is Curry 

yeah, that's been a glaring weakness for years. need a true alpha in the backcourt.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Any of them work

Screenshot_20210616-223900.png

Deal!

Now give me some options for Harris.

Also our bench is really not that good. The wizards series was aberration. They had 13 points tonight and they really aren’t trustworthy to get the job done. We discussed this midseason the bench was an issue. It still is cause from game to game they don’t give you consistency. 

you guys are killing doc but ben was just as bad in the playoffs with brett...same with tobi. you can't coach heart.

1 minute ago, TEW said:

Deal!

Now give me some options for Harris.

The issue with Harris is his contract still has three years left on it. I don’t see how you get anything but bad contracts back or another player who’s been disappointing in a different way. Maybe a contender thinks he’s a missing piece and gives you expiring contracts so you can gain the cap space the following year. but you’d essentially be saying next year you are taking a step back cause you really didn’t upgrade.