Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Dogs will worship the ground you walk on no matter what... That sounds more like trump fans then how cats are 

Yeah, but unlike Trump fans, dogs are awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul852 said:

Yeah, but unlike Trump fans, dogs are awesome.

They are but all animals are compared to any person

1 hour ago, NVeagle said:

A smart one.

Cats rule, dogs drool.

feb314caf5757fcb3373d515a3695962.gif

I approve this message.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green Dog said:

So, some questions....  Why did Trump force the NSA to install an unqualified, just graduated Trump loyalist as lead counsel?  To the NSA.  With 1 day left.

Who will be Trump's lawyer in the Senate impeachment trial, which if Pelosi brings the papers to them tomorrow, have 24 hours to begin?  Giuliani is out.  Jenna Ellis tweeted she's out.  None of the lawyers from last time are doing it.  Is Trump not going to put up a defense?

Doesn’t need to.  95% of Republicans in the House didn’t vote to impeach him despite all the evidence in the world.  Republican Senate won’t act in a more ethical manner either 

• Like 1

He has a whole thread on how Parler got started. Mentioning it joe because Parler has gotten Russian funding and is back online. 

• Like 1

My grandmother summed up the difference between cats and dogs perfectly.  When you pet a dog, the dog thinks "wow, my owner is great”.  When you pet a cat, the cat thinks "wow, I’m great”

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Green Dog said:

So awesome that we'll have dogs in the WH again.

First rescue dogs in the WH, I hear. Some folks in Delaware are throwing an Indoguration.

What Fing planet do these people live on where they think Wyoming could be "self-reliant"? Like 40% of their state revenue is federal aid and it's landlocked.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

What Fing planet do these people live on where they think Wyoming could be "self-reliant"? Like 40% of their state revenue is federal aid and it's landlocked.

The GOP have lost their ever-loving minds. That's really the only explanation.

7 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

They’re the most patriotic Americans, but also ready to leave the country to show support for Trump.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

I believe you've misunderstood. I think this guy is saying "if Texas decides to secede (and/or other key western states) and become our new central provider we'd be interested to talk".  He isn't saying Wyoming is self-sufficient.  That's how I read it in any case.

16 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Yeah, that too for sure

28 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

I believe you've misunderstood. I think this guy is saying "if Texas decides to secede (and/or other key western states) and become our new central provider we'd be interested to talk".  He isn't saying Wyoming is self-sufficient.  That's how I read it in any case.

Yeah, that too for sure

Eh I read it as them potentially taking Texas' lead but it seemed as if she was saying that many western states were of themselves self-reliant. But you might be right. 

Regardless Texas seceding ain't happening so her statement is just silly regardless. 

• Like 1

Bunker Biden.

Joe Hiden.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Bunker Biden.

Joe Hiden.

Only because MAGA decided to turn to terrorism because they lost an election.

7 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Only because MAGA decided to turn to terrorism because they lost an election.

So what, Trump was under siege at the whitehouse during the BLM/Antifa terror attacks and he's still out there making public speeches. Unlike Joe Hiden, who literally campaigned from his basement. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So what, Trump was under siege at the whitehouse during the BLM/Antifa terror attacks and he's still out there making public speeches. Unlike Joe Hiden, who literally campaigned from his basement. :lol: 

How I went from Wal-Mart Greeter to MAGA terrorist...   the Kz! Anthony story

• Haha 4

One day more...

E5D3AD78-4B00-4819-AAFA-D186E3EE8DBA.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

How I went from Wal-Mart Greeter to MAGA terrorist...   the Kz! Anthony story

oof, cringe boomer comedy.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Eh I read it as them potentially taking Texas' lead but it seemed as if she was saying that many western states were of themselves self-reliant. But you might be right. 

Regardless Texas seceding ain't happening so her statement is just silly regardless. 

Yep, agree on that. 

31 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Bunker Biden.

Joe Hiden.

ahhh..so now you are using a conservative, Christian satire site for your news source.  Makes perfect sense.  DOLT.

Just now, barho said:

ahhh..so now you are using a conservative, Christian satire site for your news source.  Makes perfect sense.  DOLT.

Oh the Babylon Bee is satire? Wow! Who knew?

:roll: 

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

Oh the Babylon Bee is satire? Wow! Who knew?

:roll: 

image.png.6b04f787323e83d7870e6ca9cac0b732.png

8 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

Doesn’t need to.  95% of Republicans in the House didn’t vote to impeach him despite all the evidence in the world.  Republican Senate won’t act in a more ethical manner either 

Situation is vastly different now.  Many Senators would benefit from conviction, not to mention eliminating Trump from running for any office again.

McConnell is going to church with Biden tomorrow morning.