15 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So what, Trump was under siege at the whitehouse during the BLM/Antifa terror attacks and he's still out there making public speeches. Unlike Joe Hiden, who literally campaigned from his basement. :lol: 

But Biden won with ease by campaigning from his basement. Makes Trumps landslide loss even more embarrassing.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So what, Trump was under siege at the whitehouse during the BLM/Antifa terror attacks and he's still out there making public speeches. Unlike Joe Hiden, who literally campaigned from his basement. :lol: 

Hah!  Link a single "attack" please.

We'll wait. :roll:

1 minute ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Ya know who didn't know?

Hate to see it

• Like 1

Never forget, it was just 4 short years ago that domestic terrorists rioted at Trump's Inauguration in an attempt to undermine democracy:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

Hah!  Link a single "attack" please.

We'll wait. :roll:

Um, it's well documented. 60 secret service members sustained injuries during the attacks, and Trump was forced to evacuate into the whitehouse's bunker. Remember the "bunker beyotch" stuff? Only back then it was funny and not really a big deal because it was left wing rioting that forced a right wing politician into hiding. :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Ya know who didn't know?

LOL, so what you're saying is Trump posted a tweet without actually reading it and it backfired on him hilariously??  Does that sound familiar Kz??

Hahahha

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Bunker Biden.

Joe Hiden.

4udu3p.jpg

• Haha 14

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

Um, it's well documented. 60 secret service members sustained injuries during the attacks, and Trump was forced to evacuate into the whitehouse's bunker. Remember the "bunker beyotch" stuff? Only back then it was funny and not really a big deal because it was left wing rioting that forced a right wing politician into hiding. :lol: 

:rolleyes:

c’mon Kz...

I actually think the Babylon Bee is pretty funny.   But it is satire.

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Blah, blah, blah I can't find a link Blah, blah...  Cuz I'm full of S....  blah, blah. :lol: 

:sleep:

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

No, it's still funny now. 

This is Biden when he steps foot in whitehouse right after Trump leaves...

wcJqpyE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Never forget, it was just 4 short years ago that domestic terrorists rioted at Trump's Inauguration in an attempt to undermine democracy:

FB_IMG_1610709237830.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, we_gotta_believe said:

No, it's still funny now. 

This is Biden when he steps foot in whitehouse right after Trump leaves...

wcJqpyE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I was reading how Melania slept in the Presidential suite, but Trump actually slept in a study/den.  Actually sounds a lot like my life

:roll: :roll: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

:rolleyes:

c’mon Kz...

I actually think the Babylon Bee is pretty funny.   But it is satire.

2 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

:sleep:

I'm confused, what are you guys disputing? The bunker thing?

https://apnews.com/article/a2326518da6b25b4509bef1ec85f5d7f

Or the Secret Service injuries?

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/george-floyd-protests-05-31-20/h_cb459ab077b164295d8d61d80987e3fb

lol, I get tired of having to educate liberals constantly. so annoying.

5 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

Trump has no desire to be in control of an army of losers and smelly "little people."  Once he is out of office, he only desires to be surrounded by yes men and people that will help bring fame and attention back to his brand.  

Ah, the last full day of this administrations complete stain on our nation. Feels good that we've almost made it. Wasn't sure if we ever would. On to brighter days, maybe we can get back to some of our nations actual values. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Smokesdawg said:

Trump has no desire to be in control of an army of losers and smelly "little people."  Once he is out of office, he only desires to be surrounded by yes men and people that will help bring fame and attention back to his brand.  

My hope is that when he leaves, he descends back into irrelevancy. Without Twitter or social media, he'll just be that crazy person babbling to himself in the corner while the rest of the world ignores him and gets on with their lives.

21 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I'm confused, what are you guys disputing? The bunker thing?

https://apnews.com/article/a2326518da6b25b4509bef1ec85f5d7f

Or the Secret Service injuries?

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/george-floyd-protests-05-31-20/h_cb459ab077b164295d8d61d80987e3fb

lol, I get tired of having to educate liberals constantly. so annoying.

So weird, @Green Dog is usually all over my nuts, but hasn't responded yet despite being active in the thread. 

6 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Ah, the last full day of this administrations complete stain on our nation. Feels good that we've almost made it. Wasn't sure if we ever would. On to brighter days, maybe we can get back to some of our nations actual values. 

26 short hours left. I wonder how many pardons he’ll be able to sell in that time? 

39 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Editor’s note: An original version of this story claimed that none of the rioters were tried or convicted. In fact, several were tried but were acquitted, while 20 pleaded guilty to misdemeanors and one to a felony, serving four months. The vast majority of charges, however, were dropped. The story now reflects those changes. 

Hate to see it

4 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So weird, @Green Dog is usually all over my nuts, but hasn't responded yet despite being active in the thread. 

I can only allot radical twerps so many minutes a day, bro...

But hey, check this out:

It's official! :roll:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Editor’s note: An original version of this story claimed that none of the rioters were tried or convicted. In fact, several were tried but were acquitted, while 20 pleaded guilty to misdemeanors and one to a felony, serving four months. The vast majority of charges, however, were dropped. The story now reflects those changes. 

Hate to see it

Oof

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Over 400,000 Americans didn't make it due to a pandemic that is out of control. People are afraid to leave their houses, the US Capitol was attacked 2 weeks ago while the Pentagon stood back and watched, Washington DC is on lockdown with thousands of troops stationed and barricades erected.... I mean, I was no Trump fan in 2016, but if you told me things would be this bad in 4 years I would have said you were nuts.

• Like 1