Just now, toolg said:

Over 400,000 Americans didn't make it due to a pandemic that is out of control. People are afraid to leave their houses, the US Capitol was attacked 2 weeks ago while the Pentagon stood back and watched, Washington DC is on lockdown with thousands of troops stationed and barricades erected.... I mean, I was no Trump fan in 2016, but if you told me things would be this bad in 4 years I would have said you were nuts.

I didn't vote for him in 2016, first time in my life not voting for the repub candidate for president. I voted 3rd party. However, when Trump won and people freaked out I said, eh how much damage can the guy actually do? Lets see what happens. 

I've said a few times this was pretty much the biggest underestimation I've ever made.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Editor’s note: An original version of this story claimed that none of the rioters were tried or convicted. In fact, several were tried but were acquitted, while 20 pleaded guilty to misdemeanors and one to a felony, serving four months. The vast majority of charges, however, were dropped. The story now reflects those changes. 

Hate to see it

Some misdemeanors and one felony with the vast majority dropped? Oh wow, they really came down hard on those guys, huh? 

7 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

I can only allot radical twerps so many minutes a day, bro...

But hey, check this out:

It's official! :roll:

So no response to the fact that you were just 100% wrong on everything you said I was lying about? Sounds about right. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Some misdemeanors and one felony with the vast majority dropped? Oh wow, they really came down hard on those guys, huh? 

Mainly because unlike the domestic terrorists / insurrectionists / morons that breached the Capitol, these guys hide their face with mask, scarfs and glasses.

The charges were dropped because it was impossible to tell who did what.

10 minutes ago, toolg said:

Over 400,000 Americans didn't make it due to a pandemic that is out of control. People are afraid to leave their houses, the US Capitol was attacked 2 weeks ago while the Pentagon stood back and watched, Washington DC is on lockdown with thousands of troops stationed and barricades erected.... I mean, I was no Trump fan in 2016, but if you told me things would be this bad in 4 years I would have said you were nuts.

I don't think we've heard the last of the bolded.

2+ hours before soldiers were sent in to help.  And absolutely no reason for it.  That's an investigation that goes all the way to Trump, don't get it mistaken.  We'll see, I guess.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So weird, @Green Dog is usually all over my nuts, but hasn't responded yet despite being active in the thread. 

4ue2pv.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

I didn't vote for him in 2016, first time in my life not voting for the repub candidate for president. I voted 3rd party. However, when Trump won and people freaked out I said, eh how much damage can the guy actually do? Lets see what happens. 

I've said a few times this was pretty much the biggest underestimation I've ever made.

Same.  I thought, how bad could it get, the guy's a reality TV star.

I didn't think about how much of a useful idiot he could actually be to people like Bannon and Stone (both of whom are criminals).

13 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So no response to the fact that you were just 100% wrong on everything you said I was lying about? Sounds about right. :lol: 

AmazingSpecificCat-small.gif

cheeto's response to the blm protests in dc:

President Donald Trump took to Twitter Saturday morning to express his thanks to Secret Service for their handling of the crowds outside the White House.

"Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService," the Tweet said. "They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the 'protesters' scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard -- didn’t know what hit them."

cheeto's response to his followers assaulting police, breaking into the capital building, & attempting to hunt down the vp & members of congress:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Sources: Trump not expected to pardon himself or family.

Me: Seriously??? What an IDIOT!

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I was reading how Melania slept in the Presidential suite, but Trump actually slept in a study/den.  Actually sounds a lot like my life

:roll: :roll: 

Nice work on the self-own, Ben Shapiro

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The local TV news traffic report put up a graphic of all the road closures in DC. So many bridges, access points, and trains are shut down I thought their map was broken. Look at this:

Washington residents are used to some of this, but what is going on now is crazy.

7 minutes ago, toolg said:

The local TV news traffic report put up a graphic of all the road closures in DC. So many bridges, access points, and trains are shut down I thought their map was broken. Look at this:

Washington residents are used to some of this, but what is going on now is crazy.

Trains are shut down because amtrak line goes directly under 1st ave between capitol and supreme court/library of congress

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, toolg said:

If this stays as a one off then it is just a pain in the arse but if it becomes more normalized then we are in trouble

• Like 1

Thanks to Donnie One Term and the Seditionettes the US Capitol has a green zone and more troops than Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq combined.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

If this stays as a one off then it is just a pain in the arse but if it becomes more normalized then we are in trouble

I think that is the worry around town... What if this becomes the new normal?

8 minutes ago, Smokesdawg said:

Trains are shut down because amtrak line goes directly under 1st ave between capitol and supreme court/library of congress

Man, I hope none of these traitors have watched V for Vendetta...

Wait, what am I saying, of course these traitors have watched V for Vendetta! :roll:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Nice work on the self-own, Ben Shapiro

I mean, is it surprising that Trump had his own bedroom?  Because it's not to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I mean, is it surprising that Trump had his own bedroom?  Because it's not to me.

Are you thinking he is always alone in there?  I don't but I'm thinking you are on your own on the couch.

Trump has a bag o cheeburgers and likely the occasional skank in there with him.  What you got Dave?

8 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Are you thinking he is always alone in there?  I don't but I'm thinking you are on your own on the couch.

Trump has a bag o cheeburgers and likely the occasional skank in there with him.  What you got Dave?

I can order through Postmates or DoorDash or whatever if I want.  I don't live in Sweden...

As far as having women over, I'm not that brazen.  Reminds me of Rudy Giuliani though, who was staying in Gracie Mansion with his mistress (and later wife) while his wife was still living there. 

:roll: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I can order through Postmates or DoorDash or whatever if I want.  I don't live in Sweden...

As far as having women over, I'm not that brazen.  Reminds me of Rudy Giuliani though, who was staying in Gracie Mansion with his mistress (and later wife) while his wife was still living there. 

:roll: 

😄 I can assure you my options in Sweden far outweigh your options in Winston-Salem. Talking food options 😊

9 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

😄 I can assure you my options in Sweden far outweigh your options in Winston-Salem. Talking food options 😊

It would be sad if you didn’t.  

Do you have any version of Sheetz/Wawa available though?

• Like 1

on the plus side, maybe Trump is not looting the White House.

The bust show in video leaving was being returned to the museum it was borrowed from

• Like 1