Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Any word on what Biden will do with the Winston Churchill bust?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green Dog said:

Sources: Trump not expected to pardon himself or family.

Me: Seriously??? What an IDIOT!

 

He still thinks he has a future in politics (and he might), so he's probably been advised to not pardon himself since that would be an implicit admission to committing a crimes, and a self-pardon will likely be struck down by SCOTUS, conserative majority nothwithstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

on the plus side, maybe Trump is not looting the White House.

The bust show in video leaving was being returned to the museum it was borrowed from

i figured it was something like that. cheeto wouldn't steal a bust unless if was of himself. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds an awful lot like a guy who's going to vote to convict.

McConnell is nothing if not an advocate for the long term viability of the GOP and it's grip on power. Trump is a threat to the life of the Republican party. I think it's pretty clear what he's going to do.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How dumb is Mike Lindell? You go from being a crackhead who came up with a business to help fellow crackheads as well as normal people sleep. Build up your business into an empire, then go full Q and lose your Bed Bath, Kohl's and Wayfair deals as well as getting sued by Dominion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

👀

 

 

Mitch 'a day late and forever short' McConnell

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lin Wood is having a meltdown.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Sounds an awful lot like a guy who's going to vote to convict.

McConnell is nothing if not an advocate for the long term viability of the GOP and it's grip on power. Trump is a threat to the life of the Republican party. I think it's pretty clear what he's going to do.

New trending GIF on Giphy | Football gif, Nfl, Nfl football

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

How dumb is Mike Lindell? You go from being a crackhead who came up with a business to help fellow crackheads as well as normal people sleep. Build up your business into an empire, then go full Q and lose your Bed Bath, Kohl's and Wayfair deals as well as getting sued by Dominion. 

He should be investigated for sedition. He had the evidence in his hand.  It doesn't get much more clear cut than that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flags at National Mall represent 200,000 attendees that can't go to the inauguration. Some pics:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toolg said:

Flags at National Mall represent 200,000 attendees that can't go to the inauguration. Some pics:

 

EsD8VpHUcAYwTco?format=jpg&name=large

EsD8VpJUcAA3V91?format=jpg&name=large

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

 

I can tell you two flags that will not be displayed at the National Mall

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

It would be sad if you didn’t.  


Do you have any version of Sheetz/Wawa available though?

Nope, nothing like that.  We have 7/11 and some local crap.  Not good.  You got us beat on that one.  Do you have a Wawa in W/S?

If people want a decent relatively quick sandwich they go to a bakery or nice local coffee shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An Amber Alert just went off here in Pennsylvania. For a split second I actually thought the scenario where the country goes black was happening.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, toolg said:

Flags at National Mall represent 200,000 attendees that can't go to the inauguration. Some pics:

 

Wait, so there are more flags than people that were at Trump's inauguration?  😆

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Lin Wood is having a meltdown.

 

EsHJF3SUcAIhDrI?format=jpg&name=900x900

EsHJF3TVoAQ_91k?format=jpg&name=medium

EsHJF3UVQAAJXrs?format=jpg&name=medium

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Nope, nothing like that.  We have 7/11 and some local crap.  Not good.  You got us beat on that one.  Do you have a Wawa in W/S?

If people want a decent relatively quick sandwich they go to a bakery or nice local coffee shop.

No Wawa, but Sheetz is everywhere.  They’ve replaced all their coffee urns with automated coffee grinder machines, which kinda pissed me off.  But whatever, you can’t have everything.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

An Amber Alert just went off here in Pennsylvania. For a split second I actually thought the scenario where the country goes black was happening.

Bad Boys 2 Woosa GIFs | Tenor

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...