So classy those Trumps -even the immigrant wife.  Slinking out of town, to avoid the security deposit charges on the stinking mess they left in the Whitehouse:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, caesar said:

So classy those Trumps -even the immigrant wife.  Slinking out of town, to avoid the security deposit charges on the stinking mess they left in the Whitehouse:

Beschloss sums it up correctly.  Say what you want about Biden.... He might be the only guy who could serve in the White House, with any semblance of what it was, after Trump messed up the place.

12 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

EsHJF3SUcAIhDrI?format=jpg&name=900x900

EsHJF3TVoAQ_91k?format=jpg&name=medium

EsHJF3UVQAAJXrs?format=jpg&name=medium

It's not his fault.  He is being directed by god or JC:   lawsuit also alleged that Wood had fraudulently induced them with "abusive" communications, including that "God Almighty" was directing him. Wood responded that the lawsuit was a "shakedown" for money, claiming that the communications were "irrelevant" and from "a difficult time in my personal life arising primarily from my family's reaction to my faith in Jesus Christ."

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, caesar said:

The worst final popularity rating ever for a first lady belongs to Melania Trump

Updated 11:51 AM ET, Tue January 19, 2021

• Haha 2

Melania was awful. First ladies use what power they have to start some sort of cause. Her cyber bullying campaign lasted a week. And she's married to the biggest cyber bully of them all.

I hate Melania almost as much as I hate Donald Trump.

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I have to hate F her.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

25,000 troops sleeping on the floors in DC and not a single mypillow anywhere. Trump is the worst host ever.  Get your troops some cushions for their head man!  

• Like 1

Ivana would have made a good 1st lady.  

1 minute ago, Toastrel said:

Giuliani used provisional ballot to vote in 2020 election, same method he disparaged in fighting to overturn results

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/534723-giuliani-used-provisional-ballot-to-vote-in-2020-election-same-method-he#.YAckHoKY2Iw.twitter

You can't make it up can you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

How dumb is Mike Lindell? You go from being a crackhead who came up with a business to help fellow crackheads as well as normal people sleep. Build up your business into an empire, then go full Q and lose your Bed Bath, Kohl's and Wayfair deals as well as getting sued by Dominion. 

'Murica! :usa:

1 hour ago, DrPhilly said:

Nope, nothing like that.  We have 7/11 and some local crap.  Not good.  You got us beat on that one.  Do you have a Wawa in W/S?

If people want a decent relatively quick sandwich they go to a bakery or nice local coffee shop.

First off, it's 7-11. Get it right.

Second, 7-11 is great. Disparage it again and you will feel the wrath of my cousin Jugdish and his followers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

Second, 7-11 is great. Disparage it again and you will feel the wrath of my cousin Jugdish and his followers.

There is comfort in 7-11 not pretending to be fast food or a hoagie shop.

Want a hot dog from a roller? Heat lamp burrito? Slurpee? Cigarettes, lottery ticket and a bag of chili cheese fritos?

They have you covered

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

:roll:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

it will be nice to have a doctor as first lady instead of a bro-ad with pics of her beav all over the internet. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

I have to hate F her.

Calm down.  Lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

Giuliani used provisional ballot to vote in 2020 election, same method he disparaged in fighting to overturn results

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/534723-giuliani-used-provisional-ballot-to-vote-in-2020-election-same-method-he#.YAckHoKY2Iw.twitter

So...  I'm sorry I just gotta know...  I wanna know how a Trump voter responds to this.  Provisional ballots were in large part the specific type of votes their entire claim of election fraud was based on.  This claim of a "stolen election" they continued to pump into the veins of you guys for months, over and over and it's why your fellow Trump supporters turned into seditionists on Jan. 6th.

Anyone, @Kz!, @lynched1... How do you react to this news??

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

138707845_10225998841459869_8127626807480902863_n.jpg.c1907ed073e59f2bf63001fe488025a8.jpg

how many angry emails has trump sent to fox so far ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

138707845_10225998841459869_8127626807480902863_n.jpg.c1907ed073e59f2bf63001fe488025a8.jpg

Tiny smidgen of hope for the establishment Repubs.

1 minute ago, DrPhilly said:

Tiny smidgen of hope for the establishment Repubs.

Don't get too excited.

138645868_10225998844899955_5752608497284585155_n.jpg.99fb518b63f9425a144f1b92381c746e.jpg

• Like 1