4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I mean...

Right?

Man, if it comes out that Trump told his DoD stooge to hold off support for those 2 hours...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

So who’s ready to be a Patriot?

I consider Trump’s 2016 win fluky.  As many supporters as he does have, it’s hard for me to believe regular Americans want a President like that.  And that’s really why Biden won.  Yeah, Biden might be senile...  but at least he’s not a complete a-hole.

just sayin’

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

"The New England Patriots have changed their name to the New England Football Team."

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Just now, Dawkins 20 said:

"The New England Patriots have changed their name to the New England Football Team."

Winner.  End of thread.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

He should go for it. Would guarantee a GOP loss in 2024 if he ran 3rd party. More than likely it’s all talk to try to scare GOP senators away from voting to impeach.

10 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I consider Trump’s 2016 win fluky.  As many supporters as he does have, it’s hard for me to believe regular Americans want a President like that.  And that’s really why Biden won.  Yeah, Biden might be senile...  but at least he’s not a complete a-hole.

just sayin’

Unfortunately, there are a lot of Americans that aren’t regular. Around 74 million of them apparently.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

They need to start their own country and go live in it...on second thought, Can we ship them all to the Seattle and let them run the autonomous zone? 😆 

16 minutes ago, Jsvand12 said:

Unfortunately, there are a lot of Americans that aren’t regular. Around 74 million of them apparently.

And 81,281,891 Americans fully agree. 

31 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

just sayin’

I consider it fluky that this election was as close as it was. Should've been a massive blowout, but the cult is just too strong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBW said:

They need to start their own country and go live in it...on second thought, Can we ship them all to the Seattle and let them run the autonomous zone? 😆 

They should just give them Epstein's island. Let Trump have it and start his own little North Korea there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

They should just give them Epstein's island. Let Trump have it and start his own little North Korea there.

Love it! 

4 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I consider it fluky that this election was as close as it was. Should've been a massive blowout, but the cult is just too strong.

The Good news is without Trump on the Georgia Ballot, not as many turn out for the right. That spells good news for 2022 and the PA elections. We have a chance to increase the lead in the Senate.

35 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

Right?

Man, if it comes out that Trump told his DoD stooge to hold off support for those 2 hours...

I definitely suspect the slow response was purposeful and orchestrated.

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

The Good news is without Trump on the Georgia Ballot, not as many turn out for the right. That spells good news for 2022 and the PA elections. We have a chance to increase the lead in the Senate.

Without him on the ballot the patriot party has no chance. The bots love him. They don’t love anyone else. 
Convict him and it’s all over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Smokesdawg said:

The patriot party, full of corrupt, liars, white supremacists and conspiracy nuts.

Let him start a 3rd party, Dems will win every election and the GOP splits votes. 

6 minutes ago, DBW said:

Love it! 

We wouldn't have to worry about them like North Korea though because technologically they wouldn't be very advanced. Trump would focus on building walls and shrines to himself.  They would be hundreds of years away from being a threat.

1 minute ago, jsdarkstar said:

The patriot party, full of corrupt, liars, white supremacists and conspiracy nuts.

Let him start a 3rd party, Dems will win every election and the GOP splits votes. 

They could use the old Patriots logo, but instead of hiking a football the patriot would be hiking pardons.

• Like 1

Read this about Mike Lindell... I just burst out laughing. It’s like an episode of the office or curb

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Smokesdawg said:

Read this about Mike Lindell... I just burst out laughing. It’s like an episode of the office or curb

And he also attached a coupon for 10% off a pillow!

3 minutes ago, Smokesdawg said:

Best schedule I ever read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours until the American carnage comes to an end. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

10 hours until the human carnage comes to an end. 

Can’t wait for the munchkins to sing ding dong the king is dead tomorrow!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Smokesdawg said:

From 9am until 11:55 am, a speech about how great he is and how the election was rigged and Kid Rock performing "Bawitdaba"  from 11:56am to 11:59am. Then, it's over.

• Haha 2