Felt like 2 terms tbh

Trumpiest thing ever.... the plane has to land before noon or it won’t be Air Force One.

I truly hope he has a "weather” delay so that the plane has to resort to call sign "SAM” (special air mission) before landing. 

6 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Felt like 2 terms tbh

That’s what she said. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just saw some footage of the speech Trump gave tonight...

What an absolute Coward B****.

Didn't mention Biden's or Kamala's name, Covid, the 400k dead from Covid.  Took no responsibility for the Capitol.  Congratulated himself for s*** he didn't do, lied about other s*** he thinks he did.  Same old same old.

I'll say this.  This guy better hire some serious bodyguards after tomorrow, because there's gonna be a looooooong line waiting to get their pound of flesh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smokesdawg said:

Read this about Mike Lindell... I just burst out laughing. It’s like an episode of the office or curb

He then copied the attachment to a flash drive and shipped it by mail but it mysteriously got lost. Classic deep state, always stealing flash drives from the mail.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

Felt like 2 terms tbh

Such an epic disaster, way worse than I ever could've imagined. And I hated him as much as anyone, even from the beginning. So many lives ruined. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Smokesdawg said:

Read this about Mike Lindell... I just burst out laughing. It’s like an episode of the office or curb

If it's the same proof I saw on twitter.....it was a spread sheet that he said contained hundreds of Trump voters, which he says somehow proves Trump won.

And when you make it bigger, it looks like someone with Parkinson's trying to handwrite a novel.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

I consider Trump’s 2016 win fluky.  As many supporters as he does have, it’s hard for me to believe regular Americans want a President like that.  And that’s really why Biden won.  Yeah, Biden might be senile...  but at least he’s not a complete a-hole.

just sayin’

75m votes tells you the problem is broader than Trump. Enough people out there who are either dumb or gullible/naive to put it nicely, or they knew what he was but still voted for him so are just straight up garbage

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jsvand12 said:

He should go for it. Would guarantee a GOP loss in 2024 if he ran 3rd party. More than likely it’s all talk to try to scare GOP senators away from voting to impeach.

Or just gives GOP more reason to impeach. He can’t run for office again if they actually grew some balls for once, did their job and stood up to him

• Like 1

We made it to the last few hours of President Trump.

Good riddance.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

So, far only this guy has confirmed for it.

th?id=OIP.9B9S5MvI4rAPqBp5Y1DrKgHaFA&pid=Api&P=0&w=267&h=182

Won't be going either, claims he can't find "anything good to wear".  Must be laundry day.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Such an epic disaster, way worse than I ever could've imagined. And I hated him as much as anyone, even from the beginning. So many lives ruined. 

On to eight years of ruining the rest of them...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Just saw some footage of the speech Trump gave tonight...

What an absolute Coward B****.

Didn't mention Biden's or Kamala's name, Covid, the 400k dead from Covid.  Took no responsibility for the Capitol.  Congratulated himself for s*** he didn't do, lied about other s*** he thinks he did.  Same old same old.

I'll say this.  This guy better hire some serious bodyguards after tomorrow, because there's gonna be a looooooong line waiting to get their pound of flesh.

I don't think he's said the word covid since before election.  Dude took his ball and went home as another 80k died in 3 months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiwieagle said:

75m votes tells you the problem is broader than Trump. Enough people out there who are either dumb or gullible/naive to put it nicely, or they knew what he was but still voted for him so are just straight up garbage

Its just party loyalty and disgust for the left more than anything. The loyalty to trump wasnt real but for a small group of lunatics

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Its just party loyalty and disgust for the left more than anything. The loyalty to trump wasnt real but for a small group of lunatics

60 million plus Republicans have just been pretending to believe his BS for 5 years...gotcha.

• Like 1

See ya later ish head. 

Today is a great day. The Nation survives maybe it’s biggest challenge since it’s inception. 

9 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

That sir, is a very bold lie to tell. Over a hundred Representatives in the House and 6 Senators, Most of Fox news and a host of others are still loyal.

1 minute ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I mean, Trump was objectively awful, but we had a civil war.

And ya know, a world war or 2.  

11 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

There were 17 choices in the Republican primary in 2016.  That’s who Republicans wanted.