7 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-impeachment-trial/index.html

(CNN) - Lindsey Graham is a lawyer -- in addition to being the senior senator from South Carolina. Which means he should know way better than what he is doing in advance of former President Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Graham personally recommended South Carolina attorney Butch Bowers to Trump as the ex-President was searching for lawyers willing and able to represent him in the coming trial. Talking to reporters on Thursday, Graham called Bowers the "anchor" of Trump's now-forming legal team, adding: "I've known Butch for a long time, solid guy. And I think, you know, over time, they'll put the team together."

meh...nbd. jurors recommend attorneys for defendants all the time. 

🤡🌎

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

FNC took a big drop from its top spot of four years ago with 11.8 million viewers, falling to sixth place with a small audience of just 2.7 million of its primarily conservative viewership tuning in.

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

• Haha 1

Just now, we_gotta_believe said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

they're just not far enough right anymore. :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

She's a bit thicker (and shorter) than I would have thought based on the briefing.

Communicators director and legislative affairs director are expecting  children soon.

i did a little...umm...research....and she's 5'5. the woman she's standing next to is 6'1, btw....and they were both preggers when this pic was taken. 

knowledge is power. 

you are welcome.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

i did a little...umm...research....and she's 5'5. the woman she's standing next to is 6'1, btw....and they were both preggers when this pic was taken. 

knowledge is power. 

you are welcome.

so i was right about her having the ability to feed her kid very well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

so i was right about her having the ability to feed her kid very well. 

yes and i never doubted you. i have the utmost confidence in you when it comes to all things boob related. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

yes and i never doubted you. i have the utmost confidence in you when it comes to all things boob related. 

i am humbled by your admiration. :ph34r:

All Trump Tards on this board (like Norse and others) need to watch this video - maybe, just maybe, they'll now understand (but probably not - sigh):

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, caesar said:

All Trump Tards on this board (like Norse and others) need to watch this video - maybe, just maybe, they'll now understand (but probably not - sigh):

Aint nobody got time to watch a 9 minute video when there is a 2 1/2 hour video of someone droning on in the same tone and cadence about how the earth is flat and why the government is lying to you about it.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, caesar said:

norseman already denounced all of the capitol violence and trump for his part in it.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, caesar said:

It's well stated, but I really don't think there's anyone in here anymore that needs to see this except Kz, but he's a sad troll so he won't watch it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

meh...nbd. jurors recommend attorneys for defendants all the time. 

🤡🌎

Well this is the Senate not your non-partial jury of your peers.  Nothing changes.

18 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

norseman already denounced all of the capitol violence and trump for his part in it.  

It's not just the riots -- its about Trump and Republicans in general these days.

29 minutes ago, caesar said:

I say this as a smug coastal elite who's been crapping on Trumpists for the past 4-5 years — I don't know how this particular unknown smug coastal elite is supposed to change anyone's perception.

People shared that video earlier in the week. I clicked it wondering if he was famous or something - he wasn't. No southern accent. No "blue collar" spin. No military history or country music. So he's basically the exact kind of person they've been trained to hate, saying the same things they've been ignoring for years.

• Like 2

If that video wakes even one person up it will be extremely surprising. I’m taking nationwide and not here in CVON. 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

knowledge is power. 

you are welcome.

your one-handed typing is pretty solid.

Felt like cooking today, so I stopped at the store on my way home from work to get some wings and the things I need to make Mac and cheese. There was a group of exactly 4 people in the parking lot of the Stop and Shop all set up to protest 'stop the steal". It was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.

5 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Why do all these alt-right "real men" types always drink like pu$sies?

V envy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lloyd said:

I say this as a smug coastal elite who's been crapping on Trumpists for the past 4-5 years — I don't know how this particular unknown smug coastal elite is supposed to change anyone's perception.

People shared that video earlier in the week. I clicked it wondering if he was famous or something - he wasn't. No southern accent. No "blue collar" spin. No military history or country music. So he's basically the exact kind of person they've been trained to hate, saying the same things they've been ignoring for years.

Yep.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, caesar said:

Switch the words Trump and Biden and then he'll understand.

Play this again in four years.

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

UPDATED with more data: Joe Biden now has beaten Donald Trump twice.

With data from the cable newsers and the broadcast networks now in from Nielsen, the inauguration of the 46th POTUS topped that of the 45th. Across CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, ABC, NBC and CBS, the 11:45-12: 15 PM ET swearing in ceremony of Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris was seen by about 40 million viewers.

That’s a more than 1.5 million jump over what the bragging former Celebrity Apprentice host pulled in back in 2017 for his oath of office and prophetic declaration of "American carnage.”

Yesterday CNN was No. 1 in the pivotal half-hour with an audience of around 10 million. FNC took a big drop from its top spot of four years ago with 11.8 million viewers, falling to sixth place with a small audience of just 2.7 million of its primarily conservative viewership tuning in.

Fox News is the enemy now.  That's how fing cracked out the Republican base is now (or a large portion of it anyway).