41 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Something you may one day achieve if you’re lucky Dave

No way I make it past 50

14 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

No way I make it past 50

snowflake

hmmmmm

• Like 2

did we talk about how cheeto was back on right wing media last night spewing THE BIG LIE all over again?  

15 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

did we talk about how cheeto was back on right wing media last night spewing THE BIG LIE all over again?  

Nobody cares about losers.

• Like 4

On 10/14/2020 at 12:30 PM, Diehardfan said:

Stand by 🙂 We'll talk about that after Trump wins. Well, no, we probably won't. This room will be full of screams of voter suppression BS because liberals refuse to accept reality. 

I feel like we never had this talk.

The first few months of this thread are comedy gold.

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

That's a great post because the exact opposite happened. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

That's a great post because the exact opposite happened. :lol:

Oh my. I was bored this morning waiting for something, and went back and read some of it. The talk about how the Supreme Court was on Trumps side and the "libs" will just have to bend over and take it. How they are going to riot and will have to be put down. It's amazingly funny, and kinda hard not to quote every post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Poor little GOP turdflakes fell apart and tried a frat boy insurrection.

And are still whining about the steal.

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

I feel like you have little to no life to be dumpster diving back and trying to troll. You have an emptiness in your life that needs therapy. Walk up the basement stairs and tell your mom your imaginary online friends, who are the only people that give you any connection to the outside world said so.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

I feel like you have little to no life to be dumpster diving back and trying to troll. You have an emptiness in your life that needs therapy. Walk up the basement stairs and tell your mom your imaginary friends online, who are the only people that give you any connection to the outside world, think so.

4lkb4k.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, mr_hunt said:

And? Election night when some of you got worried I didn't say a word. Just said I was done and wished everyone well and haven't posted in here since a few days after and never ****ed when it went the other way, so I'm not getting pulled back into this crap and if you all want to act like schmucks go for it.

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

And? Election night when some of you got worried I didn't say a word. Just said I was done and wished everyone well and haven't posted in here since a few days after and never ****ed when it went the other way, so I'm not getting pulled back into this crap and if you all want to act like schmucks go for it.

act? who's acting?

4lgc9b.jpg

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

act? who's acting?

Cool. Have a good one.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I feel like you have little to no life to be dumpster diving back and trying to troll. You have an emptiness in your life that needs therapy. Walk up the basement stairs and tell your mom your imaginary online friends, who are the only people that give you any connection to the outside world said so.

It's cool man. You were just very, very wrong,  dozens of times over the span of several weeks, and then you took off. No big deal really. Nothing to get upset over.

18 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

And the weeks leading up to election night? You had this arrogant act going on, I'm sure you found it funny, and then when it was over you tried to save face. You go and enjoy your self banishment and I will enjoy the fact you looked like an assclown in the aftermath.

@Diehardfan, the Supreme Court can't save you now buddy!

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2020 at 3:03 PM, Diehardfan said:

Baby Crying GIF by Go Away Unicorn - Find & Share on GIPHY

That guy can piss off and bend over 🙂 Considering Hillary told Biden not to concede under any circumstances it's laughable they are trying to push this BS. 

🤣

On 4/28/2020 at 11:41 AM, Gannan said:

If Trump loses those states, it's President Biden time. Even if I do a very Pro Trump map, the best I can do for him is this...

2020-04-28_11-40-27.thumb.jpg.55708124e6f2f4605aa00cdca8351bbc.jpg

The winning even went beyond my wildest dreams!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Yeah, from what I remember, @Diehardfan is a stand-up guy who was basically the only Trumpbot that didn't disappear when the outcome became obvious. 

• Like 3

Just now, Gannan said:

The winning even went beyond my wildest dreams!

I went back and checked and I was really bullish on AZ.  No surprise I was right because, as Kz often says about me, I never miss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Cool. Have a good one.

i think you just need a hug. cmon, bring it in. 

Brohug GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Yeah, from what I remember, @Diehardfan is a stand-up guy who was basically the only Trumpbot that didn't disappear when the outcome became obvious. 

Maybe, but he was completely out of control before the election. He literally predicted the exact opposite of everything that went down, and did it with a very cocky tone.

Besides I have a ton of down time today and a lot of waiting 

4 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

and did it with a very cocky tone.

is there any other way on CVON ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

is there any other way on CVON ?

"Well Trump has the Supreme Court so the libs will just have to bend over", to paraphrase. That's ballsy and deserves to be called out even here.