46 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

69A9B148-7AA2-4101-8FD0-30E216B81335.thumb.jpeg.9ccd7ef9c30296a47a8eafe5540af8bd.jpeg

220px-Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Montfort.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

spacer.png

He now talks and moves his hands like Trump hahahaha 

• Like 1

There will be consequences for peddling BS.

Let's go!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, downundermike said:

In their report, the Herald notes that Artiles resigned from the state Senate in 2017 "in disgrace,” wrapped up in multiple scandals.

"The first was an alcohol-fueled rant in which he called two Black lawmakers a racist slur in a Tallahassee bar. The second involved the hiring of a former Hooters ‘calendar girl’ and a Playboy model with no political experience as ‘consultants’ using funds from his political committee,” the report reads.

Careful. Give this guy the spotlight and he just might eff around and become the GOP's next presidential candidate. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

"DATA" IS PLURAL, DAMNIT!

That's all I got.

They're not sending their best...

Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17

An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html

On 3/23/2021 at 8:34 PM, Boogyman said:

220px-Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Montfort.jpg

Yeah, I'll buy her lawyers augment to dismiss. Haahaha.

30 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

They're not sending their best...

DUI's and Statutory Rape. Sounds about right.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:31 PM, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

#sidneypowell #releasethekraken

🤣

• Haha 4

On 12/30/2020 at 12:39 PM, matchew88 said:

Also Tommy Tuberville. More will follow after.

Got them on both sides now, with Bobby Piton's evidence. Contingent election here we come.

Classic pincer maneuver. Checkmate!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-disinformation/half-of-republicans-believe-false-accounts-of-deadly-u-s-capitol-riot-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN2BS0RZ?utm_source=reddit.com

Three months after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol to try to overturn his November election loss, about half of Republicans believe the siege was largely a non-violent protest or was the handiwork of left-wing activists "trying to make Trump look bad,” a new Reuters/Ipsos poll has found.

Six in 10 Republicans also believe the false claim put out by Trump that November’s presidential election "was stolen” from him due to widespread voter fraud, and the same proportion of Republicans think he should run again in 2024, the March 30-31 poll showed.

repugs = 🤡🌍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-disinformation/half-of-republicans-believe-false-accounts-of-deadly-u-s-capitol-riot-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN2BS0RZ?utm_source=reddit.com

Three months after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol to try to overturn his November election loss, about half of Republicans believe the siege was largely a non-violent protest or was the handiwork of left-wing activists "trying to make Trump look bad,” a new Reuters/Ipsos poll has found.

Six in 10 Republicans also believe the false claim put out by Trump that November’s presidential election "was stolen” from him due to widespread voter fraud, and the same proportion of Republicans think he should run again in 2024, the March 30-31 poll showed.

repugs = 🤡🌍

It has become a severe mental illness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What gets me, is these Republicans have turned their back on moderates:

Some mainstream Republicans contend that after Republicans lost both the White House and control of both chambers of Congress on Trump’s watch, the party must move on from the former president in order to attract suburban, moderate and independent voters.

In the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, only about three in 10 independents said they have a favorable view of Trump, among the lowest level recorded since his presidency. Most Americans -- about 60% -- also believe Biden won the November election fair and square, and said Trump should not run again.

Republicans are dug in, they feel they need to get even crazier to win. After they just lost the White House and both houses in Congress. :wacko:

So what are we supposed to do? Do we have to tell them they've gone too far? Or do we just let them destroy themselves?

14 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

It has become a severe mental illness.

i have some friends & former co-workers as fb friends...folks who never discussed politics in all the years i knew/worked with them...not once. nowadays, it's all they post about on fb...i'm talking 90-95% of their posts are hate-filled political garbage & lies. idk what happened to these seemingly normal people but it's sad to see. it consumes their lives. :wacko:    

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, toolg said:

Republicans are dug in, they feel they need to get even crazier to win. After they just lost the White House and both houses in Congress. :wacko:

So what are we supposed to do? Do we have to tell them they've gone too far? Or do we just let them destroy themselves?

This what they do. When they lose they think its because they weren't crazy/racist enough. Whomever is the gop nominee in 2024 will be more extreme than Trump. They always double down. 

33 minutes ago, toolg said:

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

This what they do. When they lose they think its because they weren't crazy/racist enough. Whomever is the gop nominee in 2024 will be more extreme than Trump. They always double down. 

It's not really moderates vs. more conservative voters. Hell, myself and most people I know are very conservative (fiscally at least); most are basically Libertarians. And we have all been chased out of the party. 

The divide now is intelligence vs. ignorance. Intelligent Republicans have left the party, making it smaller and more coalesced around stupidity.

• Like 3

I must know a lot of stupid libertarians. (anecdotal, but still....)  Some of the rest are just hanging on. They're so detested at Democrats, so invested in Republican politics, it's like they're stuck and can't get out. So they play along.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Boom GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Biden just won the same election for the 65th time, making him the most prolific winner in POTUS history, a mark unlikely to ever be beaten.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, downundermike said:

Oof

See? Election fraud is real. Although this happened in Florida, I propose that we limit the voting hours in Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, and Atlanta and we make it illegal to, uh, listen to smooth R&B as you approach the parking lot. 

• Haha 4