Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

i know you're 1/2 kidding here. 

Of course I am

If Bidens caretakers win the presidency, Trump supporters will still go to work and honor the laws of the country.  Because, you know, we're not insane marxists

3 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

No one cares about your podcast

Shame. Would probably help you improve your mental health...

Yikes... Trump led in this poll by over 30 points in 2016. Now he's lost the support of the military.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Of course I am

If Bidens caretakers win the presidency, Trump supporters will still go to work and honor the laws of the country.  Because, you know, we're not insane marxists

LOL we'll see.

Just now, mayanh8 said:

Yikes... Trump led in this poll by over 30 points in 2016. Now he's lost the support of the military.

wow...no wonder he rage tweeted 90 times yesterday. i expect more rage from him & his always angry supporters (hi mike!) over the next 2 months. anger & fear is all they have left. 

1 minute ago, MidMoFo said:

Shame. Would probably help you improve your mental health...

My mental health is just fine

Liberals are the ones with rampant mental health issues.  Lets start with one of yours, which you've been so kind to illustrate here:. Projection

2 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Most Americans aren't buying the BS Trump and his sycophants like @Mike31mt are peddling. And most have made up their minds, and there seems to be very little either candidate can do to gain or lose support between now and November.

That's not to say some other event couldn't shift things. It absolutely could. But it seems like the poll numbers are pretty sticky otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Mike31mt said:

Trump could roll out of bed and take a dump and come off more lucid and sane than Biden

Calm and mature is another way to describe a dead carcass, which isnt far off

The only clown show is the media narrative where Trump--who said some mean things back in 2016--is responsible for every ill this country is experiencing.  

The reality is that Biden has never been sane and mature, and hes even less so now.  Slave master mentality towards black people, horrible political record over decades in office, has no control over his party or platform, and this is who will save us from the evil Trump?

Hes about to get exposed as the fraud he is

Breaking:  the Democratic National Committee has voted to omit the words "Jesus" from that poster

Not even his care takers care what he says anymore

His is a feckless potus candidate that is about to get reamed in the debates

No one gives a ish what Biden mutters to himself in the 5 seconds he is lucid down in his basement

6 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

My mental health is just fine

Liberals are the ones with rampant mental health issues.  Lets start with one of yours, which you've been so kind to illustrate here:. Projection

I'll try to follow your lead of "Not Projecting"

• Haha 1

Im going to burn everything I see and blame it on Bidens America

Remember when Hillary and the Dems were pushing the narrative about peaceful transition of power and telling everyone Trump supporters would riot??

Lol, imagine their surprise when the Dems did it for 4 years instead

Trump supporters are already causing violence and he hasn't even lost yet. 

Because, you know, we're not insane marxists

You guys are loonies. And yes I expect Trump supporters to lose their ish and commit more acts of violence. We have already seen them attacking peaceful protestors. Trump has encouraged this. When he loses, he will encourage it more. 

repugs using a doctored video of a man with als. :nonono:  

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/514361-pelosi-biden-slam-scalise-for-video-that-doctored-activists-words

The video contains a clip of an interview between Biden and activist Ady Barkan — who uses a computerized artificial voice due to his ALS — in which Barkan asks if Biden can "agree that we can redirect some of the funding” from law enforcement to mental health and social services, to which Biden agrees. 

Scalise's altered clip uses a computerized voice similar to Barkan's to falsely add the words "for police" to his question.

"This video is doctored — and a flagrant attempt to spread misinformation at the expense of a man who uses assistive technology. It should be removed. Now," Biden wrote.

there's nothing they won't try. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Trump supporters are already causing violence and he hasn't even lost yet. 

I love how you toe the DNC party line, so cute

2 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

I love how you toe the DNC party line, so cute

Again, the internet we are on it. I know you Trumpbots live in your own reality, but the denial of actual reality isn't a successful strategy. 

16 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Again, the internet we are on it. I know you Trumpbots live in your own reality, but the denial of actual reality isn't a successful strategy. 

Oh no someone interrupted their nightly bonfires?

So sad.  All I saw there was hurt feelings and a total disparity of manhood

9 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Deplorable.

Shooting him didnt work, better try twitter mob cancellation!

Dear Politicians,

Stop re-tweeting things. Especially from accounts of people you haven't thoroughly vetted. We'd actually love it if you'd all stop tweeting like middle school girls, but let's start with not re-tweeting things.

Signed,

Sane Americans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike31mt said:

Imagine typing out the absolute worst take in the history of worst takes, reading it in your head, and then hitting "Submit Reply". :roll::roll:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, OCEaglefan said:

Because anyone with half a brain can see what is going on, and the military does not want to have to be involved in a conflict with the citizens they protect because their unhinged boss says so.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Really, color me not shocked how they would take advantage of someone with a disability.  It is quite clear what they think about them.

Best Mock Disability GIFs | Gfycat

17 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

He doctored audio of a reporter who talks like Stephen Hawking to say something else and is nice pissy because he got caught