27 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Sully has had enough...

I only take advice from pilotes who don't crash a perfectly good Airbus A320 into a flock of geese 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Smokesdawg said:

It’s all hands on deck. They are afraid of this in a bigly way. 
It’s time to march out some "words” from the FLOTUS 

Lol. I wonder who they got to make that post for her?

8 minutes ago, Jsvand12 said:

Someone who also is a birther? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Well, see, he phoned her back in Washington to express his disappointment. But she wasn't there to pick up. Because she was with him. 

Maybe he pressed the wrong speed dial button and spoke with Stormy instead?

When it comes to talking crap about the military, trump just "says what he says”. 
That alone is a confession.

Worst pile of crap to ever call himself a leader. 

Well... it took less than 24 hours for Trump to go from "it's all a hoax" to "it's all true except that one really small part about the WW1 cemetery". 

:roll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trump doesn’t care about history, so it doesn’t surprise me that he’s not into honoring WWI dead.  I could also see him not wanting to upset Putin since Russia negotiated a surrender to Germany and dropped out of the war in March of 1918.

9 hours ago, Jsvand12 said:

I'm pretty sure she has a bank account grow every time the president needs her to say something positive.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mayanh8 said:

Well... it took less than 24 hours for Trump to go from "it's all a hoax" to "it's all true except that one really small part about the WW1 cemetery". 

:roll:

Hmm...He skipped the "it was a joke" stage.

As a gun owner I frequent many gun forums, which obviously lean right. It's always interesting to see different viewpoints: https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Fox-News-confirms-Atlantic-story-/5-2365770/

Trump could say he's going to randomly launch 50 nukes inside the United States, and reelecting him would still do less damage than rewarding the DNC for their systematically corrupt, dishonest, and evil behavior over the past five years.  I'd take my chances.

5 minutes ago, xBMTx said:

As a gun owner I frequent many gun forums, which obviously lean right. It's always interesting to see different viewpoints: https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Fox-News-confirms-Atlantic-story-/5-2365770/

My gut reaction was  - If you're someone who frequents gun forums, I'm surprised that this comment surprises you. I don't visit gun forums, so as an outsider, I'd imagine this comment would be pinned at the top of every section. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

My gut reaction was  - If you're someone who frequents gun forums, I'm surprised that this comment surprises you. I don't visit gun forums, so as an outsider, I'd imagine this comment would be pinned at the top of every section. 

Never said I was surprised! 

• Haha 1

Both parties have extremists who will vote for a party over a candidate every time.  The Trump era has just taken that insanity to a whole new level.  There’s even people who Trump thinks are suckers and losers that still go to bat for him.  It’s actually kind of pathetic.

2 hours ago, Toastrel said:

I'm pretty sure she has a bank account grow every time the president needs her to say something positive.

The negotiated amount in her prenup goes up each time.  It's like the old cliff hanger game on The Price Is Right.  She's rooting for the money to go up and for his presidency to end so she  can take her money out of the country before the yodeler goes off the cliff/he gets arrested and all his assets get seized.

50gXED.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1973 [Biden elected]
2020: NOW I’ll get results!

11 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

It was only a matter of time.

Wow, already at stage 2 of the Trump denial cycle.  This is moving fast.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NVeagle said:

1973 [Biden elected]
2020: NOW I’ll get results!

I'm not fluent in moron, but wouldn't you expect the easy rebuttal to be that Trump has been a lazy, tabloid-loving, party boy for seven decades and in 2016 you convinced yourself: NOW HE'LL BE A WISE AND SERIOUS LEADER.

I don't typically toss out an argument if I know exactly what the counterpunch is gonna look like. Are you saying you didn't think that far? 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 7:29 AM, Mike31mt said:

Sorry, no way Trump would be that foolish to call dead soldiers losers.  

On 9/4/2020 at 7:23 AM, Mike31mt said:

He obviously called McCain a loser but theres no way I will believe he called all fallen soldiers losers.  That's so absurd no one could possibly be that stupid or horrible.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:34 AM, Mike31mt said:

Trump saying something like that about all servicemen and women would be so outrageous I dont know how anyone could support him. Its too absurd for me to believe it

So are you just going to pretend you never said these things after Fox News confirmed and Trump's team themselves has changed their story to  "he said it but nbd"?

• Like 2

The post convention/Kenisha surge will probably be Trump's high water mark.  He has made so many enemies and they are all lined up for concerted bomb throwing.  We will probably get a major carpet bombing on Trump every week from here on out.  I highly suspect the final blow will be a Bush family endorsement for Biden that should flip Texas blue.

Without his sttrategic generals Bannon and Stone, it's going to be up to Trump to tweet his way out of everything coming his way.  This is the part where Trump gets pile driven from the third rope.

Watching the MAGA cult lose it in the comments trying to cancel Daily Caller has made my morning. :roll:

The fact that we have people (here, but there are MILLIONS of them walking the streets) that STILL believe he didn't say these things is fing mind blowing to me.

"Reject the evidence of your eyes and ears."

Cult.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eaglesfandan said:

The fact that we have people (here, but there are MILLIONS of them walking the streets) that STILL believe he didn't say these things is fing mind blowing to me.

"Reject the evidence of your eyes and ears."

Cult.

This is the sad reality of the situation. "What was your reaction to the president saying ___________ just now?"

"He never said that."

"We were both here. He just said it out loud. Here's a recording."

"Fake news!!"

• Like 1