2 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

I should be in charge of riot control too.

"You can't have a riot without rioters."

You even change the subject well enough for the job. I would apply if I were you. Its good money right up until you are fired and thrown in prison.

13 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

I should be in charge of riot control too.

"You can't have a riot without rioters."

giphy (3).gif

Anyone else reading the story on Cohen’s book from the Post?  Nothing really new (even his diatribe of black folks) except his comments on Cohen’s 15 year old daughter. That’s a new low even for Trump.

41 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

I'll have to dig up the videos of teachers having students singing songs of our previous president.

Short memory spans.....

Ah yes; the singing of songs equivalence vs a mid-life crisis boat parade.

4 hours ago, NVeagle said:

Look at his accomplishments as Prez.   He is not a nice person.  Covid is not his fault.  Pre-Covid economy, employment booming.

Biden has dementia. Part of the swamp.

Serious question... who do you think the swamp is?

Billionaires who buy lobbyists and politicians to push legislation that benefits them is who I believe to be the swamp.

It turns out Trump hates evangelicals as much as he hates the U.S. military.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MidMoFo said:

Serious question... who do you think the swamp is?

Billionaires who buy lobbyists and politicians to push legislation that benefits them is who I believe to be the swamp.

Thats what I thought it was. Trump campaigned on denying lobyists goverment jobs, then hired well over 100 of them. None of his cultists noticed though. I guess thats why he loves uneducated voters so much.

1 minute ago, The_Omega said:

Quality non partisan source there Skippy. There are multiple sources to the topic in question. They just don't want to get fired and then thrown in jail like every other person who spoke up against your cult leader.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

The dude makes up lies about his opponents from whole cloth and that's why his word falls up short against anybody else's.  Live by the sword die by the sword.

51 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

You even change the subject well enough for the job. 

Not nearly as accomplished at it as you are but I'll take the compliment.

9 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

Not nearly as accomplished at it as you.

At anything, I agree, you are not. I can make partial quotes too Happy Pants.

5 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Even if someone buys that BS, his platform in 2016 stated no lobbyists for goverment positions. He has hired more in his 3 plus years than Obama and Bush combined. That IS the swamp.

Deja vue?

4 hours ago, TEW said:

Biden. He has plausible deniability and gets money. Anyone who thinks it’s some grand conspiracy won’t hold it against him anyway.

Same reason his campaign staffers were bailing them out of jail. No ones mind is changed politically. It’s just a turnout game.

You think people in Antifa have money? Or jobs?

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Loser.com directs you to a YouTube video of Lindsey Graham praising Joe Biden.

That's pretty out of date. Should redirect to military recruitment sites. That's what the president would do.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Deja vue?

He hired many more lobbyists than the guys before him, after saying he wouldn't hire any at all. How is that Deja Vue if it didn't happen before?

42 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Says the guy who’s sources led him to Al Capones vault..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

He hired many more lobbyists than the guys before him, after saying he wouldn't hire any at all. How is that Deja Vue if it didn't happen before?

Was just saying I feel like this argument has been had before 

Don't mind me, I'm not 18 white claws in but I'm finishing up my 4th Bodem as I watch the flyers disappoint.

3 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Was just saying I feel like this argument has been had before 

Don't mind me, I'm not 18 white claws in but I'm finishing up my 4th Bodem as I watch the flyers disappoint.

Got you. Guess I missed your point a bunch of rums and beers in. Cheers!

4 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Haha. Such restraint. He had secret police swooping in and snatching people into unmarked vans. He wants the chaos. Plays well on TV. 

Sending in the troops is a bandaid. Unless you learn to lead, and speak to people who aren't devoted members of the base, this crap would keep happening. You think people are suddenly gonna say "Ho-hum, another person in my city was shot by cops today...guess I'll write a sternly-worded letter."   Trump's approach to justice is that law and order is great...except when it inconveniences him or his friends. People see it. And people are pissed. 

Oh, stop it with this garbage about "learn to lead.” These riots are composed of two groups of people: literal Marxist anarchists and opportunistic looters. They saw an opportunity to use the George Floyd protests as cover and they took it. Unfortunately, Democrats gave them cover.

Pretending as if any of these people would just fall in line because a president muttered magic words is a joke. The only thing that is going to stop this garbage is overwhelming violence.

Trump’s lack of leadership was in not sending in the marines 3 months ago. Words were never going to solve this situation. It was always a matter of applying the legitimate violence of the government on those who would not be governed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Quality non partisan source there Skippy. There are multiple sources to the topic in question. They just don't want to get fired and then thrown in jail like every other person who spoke up against your cult leader.

Who has been thrown in jail? What would they be thrown in jail for?

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

He knows why. People don’t want to get death threats and have to get security for their families. You know what happens to people that speak against the dear leader. I mean Fauci didn’t even speak out against him and got harassed for just disagreeing with him on how to handle the virus.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TEW said:

Oh, stop it with this garbage about "learn to lead.” These riots are composed of two groups of people: literal Marxist anarchists and opportunistic looters. They saw an opportunity to use the George Floyd protests as cover and they took it. Unfortunately, Democrats gave them cover.

Pretending as if any of these people would just fall in line because a president muttered magic words is a joke. The only thing that is going to stop this garbage is overwhelming violence.

Trump’s lack of leadership was in not sending in the marines 3 months ago. Words were never going to solve this situation. It was always a matter of applying the legitimate violence of the government on those who would not be governed.

Overwhelming violence is what started it. People aren't protesting because the weather's nice. They're protesting police violence. If a leader says "Hey, I'm listening.", no the protests won't magically go away, but they'll slowly cool down. If a leader shouts "LAW AND ORDER"...well not shout, but tweet...the protests ramp up because you just turned it into a pissing contest. And then the dogs, firehoses and riot gear come out, and I see no reason history would look at this differently than we look at videos of that crap in the 1960's - which I'm sure a segment of society also justified and defended.. 

Send in the marines? Sure. And I guess you'll send them in again, the next time this happens. And the next time. Unless you're expecting the results to be complete subjugation. 

• Like 1