Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Watching practice live on FB. Mailata is going to be a beast. 0 chance Dillard outright beats him for the position. 

Just now, Thrive said:

So apparently Carson is hurt again. You have to feel for the guy.

Palmer?

1 minute ago, Thrive said:

Is it going to hurt the Eagles chances of getting a better draft pick? Then NO!

10 hours ago, Utebird said:

I was one of those that said he was just a slot, I was mistaken and I said so at the end of last year.

I'm not going to take much from a 7- on 7 clip but that was a really good route on the outside.

Will be Interesting to see if he can continue to do well on the inside and the outside and establish himself as a top notch WR, if he runs routes like that in games and produces like he did last year reagor and Howie are gonna get a lot more heat 

Howie should get the brunt of it, reagor has zero control over where he was drafted all he can do is go out on the field and try to prove his doubters wrong, to date he's off to a Shakey start.

I hope he can turn it around, I think there are still a group of fans that want to see reagor utterly fail so they can say I told you so.👎

Even if Jefferson continues his torrid pace it would be nice if reagor could show something.

Coincidentally reagor is looking more like just a slot receiver ☹️

Lots of people on here didn't want him. I remember going back through the draft thread and quoting a bunch of them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greend said:

Starting to look like Reagor and Dillard are indeed "busts". I usually try to stick up for younguns until I have to finally admit it but I'm going with suck on these two. I sure hope Smith utrns out to be super man cause man we suck at drafting

I'll be the last one off the hype train on these guys.  I still believe both can and will make contributions; in the end both will be given more than adequate opportunity to show what they can do.  In Reagor's case it's up to him as a professional athlete to channel adversity into motivation -- dedicate the season to his lost friend and dedicate himself to be better.  Dillard should win the starting job at LT through merit; if he can't do it then he needs to contribute in whatever role he's asked.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thrive said:

Foot injury

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Vachina injury

figures

2 minutes ago, greend said:

Funny thing I found nothing out there about it so..................................................trolling?

"foot"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, What The F said:

figures

You have issues

9 minutes ago, greend said:

Sooooooo, he's done here then?

Lol, touche

• Haha 1

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

"feelings"

fyp

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, What The F said:

I'm stupid

FYP

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, greend said:

My parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brother, and a niece all passed away. For some I got a day and for some I got 3 days and I was able to go back to work and function just fine afterwards, I'm not sure why you would need to miss work for more than that. If somehow that triggers a true mental health crisis go and talk to a shrink, or your pastor, or someone else that you respect. I doubt dwelling on the loss 24 hours a day is good for you either. Life goes on.

Lesson of the day: greend is the torch bearer for everything.  Just be like greend.

fyp

I thought you created your own blog, quit cluttering this one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Freshmilk said:

Lesson of the day: greend is the torch bearer for everything.  Just be like greend.

Lesson of the day: Freshmilk can't stand if people don't agree with him. Don't be like Freshmilk 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, greend said:

Lesson of the day: Freshmilk can't stand if people don't agree with him. Don't be like Freshmilk 

Can't stand is a bit strong.  Though of course your post was in disagreement to me as well.  So I guess we live in the same village.

1 hour ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Bro, they need time to prioritize their mental health. We are past the time when athletes like Raegor are valued simply for their athletic prowess. He has earned a place in football history, and has proven himself to be an amazing spokesperson and influencer who has much to offer brands even without competing and eventually in retirement.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bebnwy7udx12rszov9tv

5 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I'll be the last one off the hype train on these guys.  I still believe both can and will make contributions; in the end both will be given more than adequate opportunity to show what they can do.  In Reagor's case it's up to him as a professional athlete to channel adversity into motivation -- dedicate the season to his lost friend and dedicate himself to be better.  Dillard should win the starting job at LT through merit; if he can't do it then he needs to contribute in whatever role he's asked.

Yes this. I would not write off Reagor yet, if he can be Robert Woods I will take it at this point. Dont ever count guys out, I am really excited to hear that Taylor and Wallace are looking good with first team reps.

Admiral Brett Giroir, former assistant health secretary under President Trump, warned on "America Reports" Thursday that the Delta variant is so contagious that it's "just a matter of time" before everyone who is not vaccinated and hasn't had COVID-19 yet catches it.

ADM BRETT GIROIR: Anyone who’s not vaccinated and who did not have COVID previously, the Delta variant is so contagious that you’re going to get it. It is just a matter of time. If you have prior immunity you do have some protection, but more and more data are telling us that that protection is not so good against Delta. Remember, you can get the Flu every year. It’s not because your immunity isn’t good. It’s because the Flu changes and Delta is really a new strain that is different than everything we’ve seen. So, I am really concerned that natural immunity, although real, is not going to be sufficient against Delta.  If you don’t have natural immunity and you’re not vaccinated, you’re going to get Delta. So, prevent it by getting your vaccine. 

1 hour ago, bpac55 said:

Yea, there are some in your boat who think he's better for depth.  We'll see.  The good news is that he seems to want to be better.  He's putting in work.

Oh I wasn't a Nick Cole fan.  All 3 are shaped the same but I think Hank was an underrated center.

If there is any player on the 90 who doesn't, then he shouldn't be on the 90, let alone the 53.

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lots of people on here didn't want him. I remember going back through the draft thread and quoting a bunch of them

Yup there were a bunch of people that liked him and a bunch that didn't.

Made for good dialogue on the boards.

It's fun, and if  I was right about every player I had an opinion about over the years someone would have hired me as a scout to be wrong more than half the time.

I don't have any Ill will towards Jefferson I just hope reagor can turn into something lighten the blow a bit kinda like Brandon graham.

People were so upset over eagles taking graham over what's his face safety.

Graham is still playing at a high level  and made a game altering okay that contributed to a super bowl win.

Would be nice if reagor could have at least a career on par with grahams.

Interesting note from Garafolo yesterday I didn’t see mentioned in here. Howie had another long talk with Ertz after practice yesterday. Ertz is also wearing his shorts inside out for some reason which coincidently or not is hiding the Eagles logo

1 minute ago, What The F said:

Admiral Brett Giroir, former assistant health secretary under President Trump, warned on "America Reports" Thursday that the Delta variant is so contagious that it's "just a matter of time" before everyone who is not vaccinated and hasn't had COVID-19 yet catches it.

ADM BRETT GIROIR: Anyone who’s not vaccinated and who did not have COVID previously, the Delta variant is so contagious that you’re going to get it. It is just a matter of time. If you have prior immunity you do have some protection, but more and more data are telling us that that protection is not so good against Delta. Remember, you can get the Flu every year. It’s not because your immunity isn’t good. It’s because the Flu changes and Delta is really a new strain that is different than everything we’ve seen. So, I am really concerned that natural immunity, although real, is not going to be sufficient against Delta.  If you don’t have natural immunity and you’re not vaccinated, you’re going to get Delta. So, prevent it by getting your vaccine. 

In other news...

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Interesting note from Garafolo yesterday I didn’t see mentioned in here. Howie had another long talk with Ertz after practice yesterday. Ertz is also wearing his shorts inside out for some reason which coincidently or not is hiding the Eagles logo

Diva

So brave 

3 minutes ago, Freshmilk said:

Can't stand is a bit strong.  Though of course your post was in disagreement to me as well.  So I guess we live in the same village.

And yet I was able to disagree with your original post w/o a personal attack...............................yeah samesies 

5 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

Yes this. I would not write off Reagor yet, if he can be Robert Woods I will take it at this point. Dont ever count guys out, I am really excited to hear that Taylor and Wallace are looking good with first team reps.

??  Uh yeah, in 2021 Robert Woods is one of the best WR in the entire NFL. Damn straight I'd take Woods. 

Back to a recurring theme, you have guys the "media" annoints as so much better than they actually are, and then you have people who just keep winning. 

Could care less if they have a media endorsement. Give me the guys who win 3-0.