Sign in to follow this  
EaglesAddict

Eagles should be looking for Fletcher Cox trade opportunities

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

All on road except 9ers.  But agree with your point about how difficult it is to win on the road.  

I was referring specifically to this stretch.  Hard to see a win here.

image.png.245e2031b7bdec86c69e41c3acc1d749.png

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I was referring specifically to this stretch.  Hard to see a win here.

image.png.245e2031b7bdec86c69e41c3acc1d749.png

You think? Carolina, Vegas and Detroit shouldn't scare us. I mean I'm not saying we win all 3 but I'd think we win 1.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You think? Carolina, Vegas and Detroit shouldn't scare us. I mean I'm not saying we win all 3 but I'd think we win 1.

@ Carolina is a Sunday game, looking ahead to the Pats on Thursday.  Vegas has a top 3 TE who we can not cover, and Goff destroyed this defense last year.

Just now, downundermike said:

@ Carolina is a Sunday game, looking ahead to the Pats on Thursday.  Vegas has a top 3 TE who we can not cover, and Goff destroyed this defense last year.

Goff isn't good though let's be honest and nor are the Lions.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Goff isn't good though let's be honest and nor are the Lions.

Goff and Higbe destroyed our defense.  You don't think Goff and Hockenson who is light  years better than Higbe can do the same ??

Goff and Higbe destroyed our defense.  You don't think Goff and Hockenson who is light  years better than Higbe can do the same ??

No I don't because this is a different defense. I'm not saying they absolutely won't but I'm not scared of the Lions.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No I don't because this is a different defense. I'm not saying they absolutely won't but I'm not scared of the Lions.

The fact that it is the 3rd road game in 4 weeks does not help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

The fact that it is the 3rd road game in 4 weeks does not help.

Yeah I'll give you that. I mean it's funny, if the Eagles beat Carolina and play TB tough then suddenly there's some belief. But if this team are on the rails (and they could easily be) then it's hard to see them winning any game. 

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I'll give you that. I mean it's funny, if the Eagles beat Carolina and play TB tough then suddenly there's some belief. But if this team are on the rails (and they could easily be) then it's hard to see them winning any game. 

Before Carolina, they are @ Atlanta, home for SF, @ Dallas and home for KC.  They may be on the rails before they play Carolina.  If they go into that stretch 1-3, it could get ugly real fast going to 1-4 with TB on the horizon.  They are gonna be pressing and a rookie coaching staff will have to deal with adversity early.

• Like 1

Before Carolina, they are @ Atlanta, home for SF, @ Dallas and home for KC.  They may be on the rails before they play Carolina.  If they go into that stretch 1-3, it could get ugly real fast going to 1-4 with TB on the horizon.  They are gonna be pressing and a rookie coaching staff will have to deal with adversity early.

They may well be bud yeah I don't argue that. But Atlanta shouldn't scare us. SF shouldn't either at this point. But yeah it could get real ugly real quick for sure. 

I'd do it for the late 2nd if I had to, but I'd try to sweeten the pot by pushing it forward in time a draft or two. A 1st in 2023 or even 2024 would be my preference. 

• Like 1