Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It's probably still like... 95-97% surely?

I wouldn't know.

(See Above)

43 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Oh no bud I’m all in on that pick. We need them to keep losing too. Unfortunately if Tua is down for a long period of time that could mean the Dolphins might expedite their move to try and get Watson. 

Would that be likely to matter this year? What is the likelihood of Watson playing this year for anybody?

3 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

I'd give the Dolphins their choice of Minshew or Flacco for their 2nd next year! LMAO

Or Hurts.

Well they aren’t winning any time soon so it’s a high 2 at least 

5 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Best they can hope for is the Colts to suck and get a high 2nd.

So far the Colts are on Plan towards Eagles fans wishes. With Wentz nursing his ankle at the end of the game, and the disastrous first game...the weather report calls for a high second round possibility.

Hopefully the MRI comes clean today and it's just a high ankle sprain but I doubt it.

I've always counted this a a mid second round pick and if they get anything more it's a bonus. 

I'm keeping track.  I use the game book from nfl.com for total snaps.  The snap counts that the beat writers use are unofficial and appear to include plays nullified by penalty.

image.png.a29061fee254e5e1a114afbfc05a63e7.png

15 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

I think it's because of the conditions people are focusing on it. The Miami pick should be top 10. the Eagles' own pick could be top 5-10 and if the Wentz conditions are met, it'll probably be 3 really good picks. Even if the Colts pick is a 2nd rounder, that's not so bad.

If the Colts pick is a 2nd rounder, it will likely be a 5-15 position in the 2nd round.

7 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

I'm keeping track.  I use the game book from nfl.com for total snaps.  The snap counts that the beat writers use are unofficial and appear to include plays nullified by penalty.

image.png.a29061fee254e5e1a114afbfc05a63e7.png

Thanks for posting and hope you have reason to update this each week. 

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

His IG is all Eagles fans talking about snap count for the 1st. :lol:

Screenshot_20210920-071343_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210920-071411_Instagram.jpg

That's funny

8 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

So far the Colts are on Plan towards Eagles fans wishes. With Wentz nursing his ankle at the end of the game, and the disastrous first game...the weather report calls for a high second round possibility.

Disastrous first game?  He was 25/38 (that is a 66% completion %) for 251 yds ... 2 TDs, no INTs.  I would hardly call that "disastrous".  

19 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Disastrous first game?  He was 25/38 (that is a 66% completion %) for 251 yds ... 2 TDs, no INTs.  I would hardly call that "disastrous".  

I have actually watched quite a bit of both Colts games, have Jonathon Taylor on my fantasy team, and yesterday, also have Cooper Kupp.

Week 1 he looked rusty as you would expect with lack of camp, but the offensive line was atrocious.  Yesterday he looked better, looks like he is getting more confident.  They need to get their offensive line healthy and playing better, as it is a struggle for them running the ball at the moment.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

His IG is all Eagles fans talking about snap count for the 1st. :lol:

Screenshot_20210920-071343_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210920-071411_Instagram.jpg

That's bad karma

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Rub some dirt on it Carson and get back in there!  :P

Been reading everything I could find on him, mostly because of that conditional pick..

And man, first he can‘t practice because of Covid. Then you think: Well his play was fine, but the OL/WR need to play better. And then he is out hurt, followed by news that it‘s worse than initially thought (both ankles now)…

This is just all so familiar. 

And it‘s only been the first two weeks!

Can‘t fathom how any Eagles fan isn‘t reliefed big time that he is gone now!

Archived