Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

The comments telling him to get vaccinated :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NOTW said:

The comments telling him to get vaccinated :lol:

Lol damn they are bashing him pretty hard. 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol damn they are bashing him pretty hard. 

Colts fans seeing Eagles fans flooding the posts.

raw.png

I don't see him making it through the season anyway. He'll end up getting hurt at some point.

He's been vaccinated for weeks. This is really funny to watch people crap themselves over though :lol:

3 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

He's been vaccinated for weeks. This is really funny to watch people crap themselves over though :lol:

As I said yesterday.....................

On 7/28/2021 at 9:49 AM, downundermike said:

When you listen to the entire quote, I take it is that he does not want to make himself better than others for being vaccinated as it is a personal decision.  First thing he says " The Covid situation is real "

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

As I said yesterday.....................

People are already saying that Wentz is being whiny and mouthing off about the vaccine lmao. Where do people come up with this sheet? The guy doenst say anything so people make up what he says lol

16 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

People are already saying that Wentz is being whiny and mouthing off about the vaccine lmao. Where do people come up with this sheet? The guy doenst say anything so people make up what he says lol

More importantly, he doesn't say exactly what they want him to say, so they take liberties and run with it.   

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

Is that the podcast kid at the end there?

33 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

More importantly, he doesn't say exactly what they want him to say, so they take liberties and run with it.   

My favorite are the morons on Twitter begging him to get vaccinated so the eagles can get the 1st round pick lol. Yeah like he gives a flying F what we say

Either way all that matters is the pick. As long as the gingerbread man holds up to get the Eagles the first then I’m good. In either case it is commendable for Roseman to pick up four picks in the first two rounds in next years draft. I just hope he doesn’t blow them (and his cap space he’s created) on Watson. 

On 7/23/2021 at 9:11 AM, EazyEaglez said:

That he’s a man of faith, a bit stubborn, generally conservative, and a huge advocate of guns. As such he’s very likely not to have been vaccinated

Big on sterotypes, are we?

16 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Is that the podcast kid at the end there?

Based on this picture of him today and the green hair, does not appear to be him.

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

and his cap space he’s created

What cap space is that ??

On 7/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, MF POON said:

I don't see him making it through the season anyway. He'll end up getting hurt at some point.

😅

Guess he’s going to screw the Eagles one more time. Already out "indefinitely” with a foot injury. 

1 hour ago, b_west3 said:

Yeah we saw this coming...hopefully it's a high second round pick at least. 

No I’m sure his bottom kissing fans around he didn’t see it coming. 

1 hour ago, MF POON said:

😅

As I even wrote even if this guy does have the vaccine it’s still an issue, cause a) this dude always gets hurt and if a key player is out that could increase his chances to and b) we have also saw this dude go to complete trash if he doesn’t have all star level talent around him at all times. This dude being on one of the least vaccinated teams in football is absolutely an issue. 🤷‍♂️

On 7/29/2021 at 1:37 PM, downundermike said:

Do you have the video where he walks off the field with the injury damaging the Eagles chances of getting that first before his team even plays a down of real football yet? 

This is why I didn’t agree with giving Wentz that contract. Dude just can’t stay healthy.

Also why I didn’t agree with the Dickerson pick in the early second. Just hope we get really lucky with him.

Archived