Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Follow @VaBeach_Eagle for more helpful life lessons and tips.

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim Slim

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim Slim

Got you covered on this one!

Wow Wentz just gave up a pick 6 from the end zone. Almost a safety, makes a careless toss to throw it away and defender easily grabbed it and scored.

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Wow Wentz just gave up a pick 6 from the end zone. Almost a safety, makes a careless toss to throw it away and defender easily grabbed it and scored.

That's the type of play that only a franchise QB can make.

DPI gives them 1st & goal here. Wild cat snap to RB, walks in for for game tying TD.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Wentz threw an INT in OT.

What a horrible throw. Looking at his receiver all the way. Pure rookie type throw. 

Beanbaggers I’m gonna need your excuses for how your god melted when his team needed him the most. Tell me how it’s everyone else’s fault again! Ona side note another loss for them is a win for the Eagles. 

So at this point, to get the Colts 1st, we just need Wentz to play close to 100% of the snaps for 5 of their remaining 9 games.

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Wentz gonna Wentz...

What you don’t miss him? 😂🤣😂

Shouldn’t your "side note” be the "main point”? Or are you just one of the attention-****s still trying to show everybody how right you were about a guy who doesn’t play here anymore?

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

What you don’t miss him? 😂🤣😂

Yeah, I really miss multiple turnovers in the opponent's territory in the 4th quarter and OT. It makes me feel alive.

I wonder is this the type of Wentz loss where the beanbaggers get back to the "they’re gonna bench Wentz, because they love him so much” nonsense.

4 minutes ago, astrofed said:

So at this point, to get the Colts 1st, we just need Wentz to play close to 100% of the snaps for 5 of their remaining 9 games.

Yup.  If the average snaps per game are relatively close then we need him to play 100% of the snaps for 13 games to hit the 75% mark should the Colts miss the playoffs.  So 8 games down and now 5 games to go.  Their bye week is #14, same as ours, so he needs to start and play the next 5 games and come the bye week we should have their 1st Rounder locked up. 

Archived