Sign in to follow this  
JohnSnowsHair

January 6th Commission

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

wait...i thought she was looking forward to speaking to the jan 6 committee.  wha happen?  :unsure:   

:roll: :roll:  

Uh oh, Ginni getting cold feet suddenly? Let's hope the secret service agents don't have a change of heart too. I would hate to see the rubes get hung out to dry yet again.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Totally right, we're on page 88 of the thread because clearly nobody cares about it, including you.

:roll::roll::roll:  Just because a group of Cultists rage over hope "THEY FINALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME" for 88 pages doesn't prove anything other than, some of you rubes are so gullible & keep falling for the same schtick from the Dems and the media - mainly because of bias confirmation

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Totally right, we're on page 88 of the thread because clearly nobody cares about it, including you.

and FWIW, it looks there were 2 George Floyd threads on here. 1 over 200 the other close to 800 pages

So even in this small sample size of a message board the numbers show no ones cares.. 

1 minute ago, mayanh8 said:

i'll reserve judgement on anyone's politics for now. but people lie when there aren't any consequences, dude. that's just reality. i dont understand why it's going to take you metaphorically getting curb stomped into a million pieces before you realize it.

So, these people could have kept their mouths shut and literally nothing would have happened to them... but your theory is that they're lying, for no apparent reason, to help Trump. The man who allegedly assaulted them. I mean, it's a bold strategy, you're probably right. :lol: :roll: 

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

and FWIW, it looks there were 2 George Floyd threads on here. 1 over 200 the other close to 800. 

So even in this small sample size of a message board the numbers show no ones cares.. 

Absolutely, I'm agreeing with you, and the best way to prove you don't care is to continue to post in the very thread you claim nobody cares about. That's the only way, really.

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

ahh...a return to one of the classics.  when hunter's laptop starts to wear thin....throw on some george floyd!  :groovy: 

But Benghazi !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:roll: You rubes fell hard for every single one of these, and you keep hoping"maybe this time we will be right" :roll::roll:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

:roll::roll::roll:  Just because a group of Cultists rage over hope "THEY FINALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME" for 88 pages doesn't prove anything other than, some of you rubes are so gullible & keep falling for the same schtick from the Dems and the media - mainly because of bias confirmation

Kz dodged my question about the bamboo fibers but maybe you have the answer. How did Soros do it again right under everyone's nose? He's like the best puppet master of all-time, right?

23 year old intern: I heard from someone that Trump assaulted two SS officers and tried to commandeer the limo to go to the insurrection.

Literally the two SS officers: That never happened and we'll testify under oath that it didn't.

Blue anon: They're lying the 23 year old intern who heard the story from someone else is telling the truth, the officers that Trump assaulted are just MAGA.

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

Wow, I knew we were going to see some coping today, but this is incredible. :lol: 

Just now, Ipiggles said:

:roll: You rubes fell hard for every single one of these, and you keep hoping"maybe this time we will be right" :roll::roll:

Kyle Becker doesn't know what hoax means.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So, these people could have kept their mouths shut and literally nothing would have happened to them... but your theory is that they're lying, for no apparent reason

:lol:  This is exactly what you're alleging this woman did.  And she was a Trump loyalist who was working her way up in Republican politics.

Make it make sense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

his dope cult followers are beyond repair. 

trump knowing that his rioters were heavily armed & screaming for them to get rid of the metal detectors & allow them in anyway...because they weren't there for him....was big. it shows his state of mind and intent. the witness tampering/intimidation statements at the end were also yuuuge. 

the colorful stories about the secret service & the big baby flinging ketchup at the wall were things that were told to hutchinson & are great internet fodder...but mostly irrelevant to locking cheeto's a** up, imo.  

don't let them try to distract with all the secret service "he said" (not under oath)/"she said" (under oath) nonsense. that story wasn't even close to the most damning part of yesterday's testimony. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Kz dodged my question about the bamboo fibers but maybe you have the answer. How did Soros do it again right under everyone's nose? He's like the best puppet master of all-time, right?

You have to ask KZ, I dont care about Soros or his money, but sounds like maybe you do? 

1 minute ago, VanHammersly said:

:lol:  This is exactly what you're alleging this woman did.  And she was a Trump loyalist who was working her way up in Republican politics.

Make it make sense.

Except she's saying she heard it from her cousin's friend's wife. These two, with direct knowledge of what happened, are saying it didn't happen and they'll testify it didn't. Holy ish, did that really need to be explained to blue anon? :roll: 

Just now, Ipiggles said:

You have to ask KZ, I dont care about Soros or his money, but sounds like maybe you do? 

I'm just trying to understand how the 3am ballot dump was executed so flawlessly. I mean, the stakes were pretty high given it was the election of the leader of the free world, but somehow only Kz has the answers? That's a shame.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

So, these people could have kept their mouths shut and literally nothing would have happened to them... but your theory is that they're lying, for no apparent reason, to help Trump. The man who allegedly assaulted them. I mean, it's a bold strategy, you're probably right. :lol: :roll: 

first of all, i haven't heard a single word from these people as far as i know. we've got a tweet from Peter Alexander and @Breaking911?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So, basically, unless the event was actually caught on camera, everything that the show trial has brought forth is questionable at this point. Unfortunate, but I guess that's the risk you run when you bring out a "star surprise" witness that gets debunked literally hours after testifying. I mean, it would have been so easy to corroborate that story, but they just didn't. Holy ish, it's too funny. :roll: 

Cope and seethe loser.

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

don't let them try to distract with all the secret service "he said" (not under oath)/"she said" (under oath) nonsense. that story wasn't even close to the most damning part of yesterday's testimony. 

hunt's so triggered he's literally coping by replying to himself. These are the best days in CVON. :roll: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

AT this point all of her testimony is questionable at best unless corraborated. 

• Haha 1

Can we talk more about the ketchup on the wall though?

• Haha 2

Just now, we_gotta_believe said:

I'm just trying to understand how the 3am ballot dump was executed so flawlessly. I mean, the stakes were pretty high given it was the election of the leader of the free world, but somehow only Kz has the answers? That's a shame.

Again- go ask KZ.

You keep casting the line, but I aint biting.  

I am trying to understand how you rubes keep falling for the same Dem Schtick over and over again? 

Just now, JohnSnowsHair said:

Cope and seethe loser.

Riot Kitchen coming in hot! Skipping right over the coping step and going straight to seething. 

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

hunt's so triggered he's literally coping by replying to himself. These are the best days in CVON. :roll: 

:roll::roll::roll: