Sign in to follow this  
JohnSnowsHair

January 6th Commission

Just now, Ipiggles said:

AT this point all of her testimony is questionable at best unless corraborated

Right.   I'm sure you'll believe it then.  :lol:

I love it how you guys are pretending to be seriously concerned about testimony from the Jan 6th committee after either ignoring it or pretending like no one cared for the last few weeks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

Again- go ask KZ.

You keep casting the line, but I aint biting.  

I am trying to understand how you rubes keep falling for the same Dem Schtick over and over again? 

So you don't think Trump was robbed of the election?

Just now, VanHammersly said:

I love it how you guys are pretending to be seriously concerned about testimony from the Jan 6th committee after either ignoring it or pretending like no one cared for the last few weeks.

Yeah, when the show trial gets debunked real-time it's so weird that people want to point and laugh. We're reaching levels of cope previously thought impossible in here. :roll: 

Just now, VanHammersly said:

It's all in the playbook:

1. They're lying.
2. OK so maybe some of it's true but Dems are worse.
3. Maybe it's all true. Who cares? None of it matters.

• Haha 6

Just now, mayanh8 said:

1. They're lying.

I thought this is where they were all along.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

Yeah, when the show trial gets debunked real-time it's so weird that people want to point and laugh. We're reaching levels of cope previously thought impossible in here. :roll: 

The left can't even win a hand playing with a deck they stacked themselves :lol: That's how retarded they are

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

:lol:  You really don't understand what that word means.  No one's testified under oath to the contrary.

Hutchinson claims she overheard Trump say about the crowd, "You know, I don’t effing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away.”

As Jake Tapper noted, the "mags” refer to magnetometers deployed to keep armed individuals away from the president. 

Trump has denied Hutchinson’s testimony in a series of "truths” (equivalent to a tweet) on his website, Truth Social. Moreover, it is important to attempt to corroborate Hutchinson’s sworn testimony by interviewing others who may have heard Trump’s words. But Hutchinson’s sworn testimony closes a gap in the criminal case against Trump, and Trump is closer to a credible prosecution than ever before.

:pizza:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mayanh8 said:

1. They're lying.

To more accurately describe what happened in this instance, the playbook is.

1. They're lying.

2. They're clearly lying.

3. Holy ish they literally just got caught lying in real time lmao

54 minutes ago, Kz! said:

So, basically, unless the event was actually caught on camera, everything that the show trial has brought forth is questionable at this point. Unfortunate, but I guess that's the risk you run when you bring out a "star surprise" witness that gets debunked literally hours after testifying. I mean, it would have been so easy to corroborate that story, but they just didn't. Holy ish, it's too funny. :roll: 

Everything that we already knew would be more than enough for any reasonable person. It was all done in front of the cameras

• Trump has said any election he doesn't win is illegitimate.  He still claims Ted Cruz rigged the Iowa caucuses.
  • He knew he lost and declared victory anyway.
  • He knew he was going to be forcibly removed from office and encouraged his supporters to employ violence so he could remain in power.
  • His supporters in turn became violent, killed  a cop and tried to kill Pence.
  • Trump's response was "We love you. You are very special"

Honestly if half the country weren't right wing loons with an IQ of around plant life he would have been barred from holding office ever again when he was impeached the second time and none of this would even be necessary. 

What Trump did shouldn't even be a matter of debate, and it for damn sure doesn't matter if he tried to grab a steering wheel. This country is hopelessly stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, VanHammersly said:

:lol:  You really don't understand what that word means.  No one's testified under oath to the contrary.

:roll: Blue anon is a cult and this is the content I'm here for. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Procus said:

Hey Lloyd, kudos to you for being so outspoken when we had real riots and billions of dollars of damages to cities - cities like Philly - that have not recovered to this very day from those left wing induced George Floyd riots.  Your outrage was well justified!!!

I thought you were complaining about lying (or even dumber, "your politicians lie more than my politicians"). But it sounds like you don't want to talk about lying anymore. As if maybe that suddenly became a hill you didn't want to fight on. Kinda like you somehow forgot that attacking the Capitol based on a really really dumb lie would be a counterargument used against you.

Just now, Kz! said:

1. They're lying.

You think all the Republicans that have testified over the last few weeks that Trump and his people were orchestrating an illegal coup perjured themselves?  Bold claim. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

1. They're lying.

image.png.bf3f1f64ecabfd086279506630e2cc35.png

"i know when that hotline bling, that can only mean they lyin!"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gannan said:

Honestly if half the country weren't right wing loons with an IQ of around plant life he would have been barred from holding office ever again when he was impeached the second time and none of this would even be necessary. 

Gee, maybe they shouldn't blatantly lie during what Republicans are calling a show-trial then. If it's iron-clad don't lie. And if you are going to lie (which obviously they have been) at least make sure your lie isn't going to get exposed literally an hour and a half later. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

So you don't think Trump was robbed of the election?

fishing-gif-4.gif&f=1&nofb=1

image.png.bf3f1f64ecabfd086279506630e2cc35.png

"i know when that hotline bling, that can only mean they lyin!"

Oops, the secret service members that Trump is accused of assaulting are magically back to being "MAGA bois." lmfao

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

fishing-gif-4.gif&f=1&nofb=1

lmao who cares what little dude is fishing for? He knows how retarded the show trial looks right now and he's desperately deflecting to save face. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kz! said:

:roll: Blue anon is a cult and this is the content I'm here for. 

I've sparred with you enough on here to know this is you accepting defeat.  I'll take it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

Oops, the secret service members that Trump is accused of assaulting are magically back to being "MAGA bois." lmfao

it's a funny meme, dude. relax. no need to slit your wrist in outrage.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

You think all the Republicans that have testified over the last few weeks that Trump and his people were orchestrating an illegal coup perjured themselves?  Bold claim. 

In his delusional world, only Trumplicans tell truth while everyone else lies. 

8 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

The left can't even win a hand playing with a deck they stacked themselves :lol: That's how retarded they are

They've got a committee of swamp members to selectively report all the worst things they can dig up. All they have to do is avoid telling a lie that's so blatant and egregious that it doesn't get debunked and they literally couldn't do it. :lol: :roll: 

1 minute ago, VanHammersly said:

I've sparred with you enough on here to know this is you accepting defeat.  I'll take it.

I accept your surrender. Now YOU take YOUR seat and stay the eff out of my thread. 

it's a funny meme, dude. relax. no need to slit your wrist in outrage.

Yeah, the 10 year old Drake meme certainly was fire and I'm literally shaking at how on point it was. Hope I can recover. :roll: 

Oh no, the Secret Service agents are going to deny this? I'll wait for them to be sworn under Oath first.

Also, there are two witnesses to support her Statements. So she has far more credibility than the Chronic Liar Trump and his cronies. 

steve bodied that fool :lol:  

• Haha 2