Sign in to follow this  
JohnSnowsHair

January 6th Commission

19 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

AT this point all of her testimony is questionable at best unless corraborated. 

Cmon dude. You can do better 

• Haha 1

Damn, I haven't seen kz this spun up in a while.

• Haha 4

Just now, Kz! said:

lmao who cares what little dude is fishing for? He knows how retarded the show trial looks right now and he's desperately deflecting to save face. :lol: 

I seriously think it's hilaroius how much they HATE Trump! So much so, they fall for every false claim made about him, because it matches exactly what they project onto him and his supporters. They keep getting baited in and fall for all the Dem pushed narratives, and spiking the football, only to be proven wrong.

One thing is for sure, The Dems know how to play to their base. Just go after Trump non stop - doesn't matter if they fabricate it, It's "worked" for them so far because their supporters dont care about facts, only feelings, and they hate TRUMP.  No stronger feeling then Hate. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ipiggles said:

I seriously think it's hilaroius how much they HATE Trump! So much so, they fall for every false claim made about him, because it matches exactly what they project onto him and his supporters. They keep getting baited in and fall for all the Dem pushed narratives, and spiking the football, only to be proven wrong.

One thing is for sure, The Dems know how to play to their base. Just go after Trump non stop - doesn't matter if they fabricate it, It's "worked" for them so far because their supporters dont care about facts, only feelings, and they hate TRUMP.  No stronger feeling then Hate. 

True Americans hate traitors. I understand why that'd be confusing to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

I am. Her testimony now needs to be corroborated, otherwise it's all questionable. You dont get to perjure yourself and have the rest of your testimony stand, unless corroborated.  To me her testimony is the most daming evidence heard from the Hearings. If True, it would end anything Trump wise going fwd. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I accept your surrender. Now YOU take YOUR seat and stay the eff out of my thread. 

I know you are but what am I?  Really?

IllegalOptimisticGrayling-size_restricted_1.gif

4 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

No.  He really can't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

I am. Her testimony now needs to be corrobaorated, otherwise it's all questionable. You dont get to perjure yourself and have the rest of your testimony stand, unless corroborated.  To me her testimony is the most daming evidence heard from the Hearings. If True, it would end anything Trump wise going fwd. 

No it wouldn't.

• Like 1

Just now, Paul852 said:

No it wouldn't.

I think it would. I think it would make enough difference

• Haha 3

Love this Gym Jordan Take down over his BS Hearsay claims. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jim-jordan-attorney-hearsay-twitter_n_62bbb0dde4b0187add1983f4

An attorney on Twitter clapped back at an account closely linked to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) that suggested Tuesday’s shattering testimony before the House select committee investigating the U.S. Capitol riot was "all hearsay.”

The House Judiciary Committee Republicans’ account ― which names Jordan as its ranking member in its Twitter bio ― labeled the astonishing testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson as hearsay.

The account proceeded to offer examples of what could and couldn’t be considered hearsay.

One of the examples throws shade at Jordan for his time as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University, when he allegedly knew of sexual abuse claims by students.

Former university wrestlers came forward in 2018 with allegations that a team doctor, Richard Strauss, sexually abused athletes and that Jordan talked about the abuse with them in the locker room, NBC News reported.

A former wrestling team captain, during an Ohio Statehouse hearing in 2020, also said Jordan called him to ask if he’d make statements to contradict claims that Jordan and other team officials knew about the abuse, Cleveland.com reported.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

No it wouldn't.

Gotta agree with Paul, here. Biden's intentional demolition of the country is always going to outweigh anything Trump did on 1/6 with voters. Just the way it is. 

13 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

7 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

I think it would. I think it would make enough difference

These two posts were 6 minutes apart  :lol: 

I see we are back on the stolen election discussion again, yes, there was voter fraud in the election, but all cases have been by, checks notes, Republican voters.

Looks to me like the video of the SUV drive by, shows an outstretched arm. Hmmm. :D

image.thumb.png.2a77d1b11e20549a48d063e7603dbcd7.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

Blue anon strikes again! :lol: :roll: 

Once again, how retarded do you have to be to just instantly believe these swamp creatures when they say something like "I heard from someone that Trump did this...?" I just find it hilarious that now things like this are being instantly debunked, rather than the usual 4 month waiting period for the actual story to come out. 

How retarded do you need to be to believe every confirmational tweet you read because it makes you feel like you may "win" a message board?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

How retarded do you need to be to believe every confirmational tweet you read because it makes you feel like you may "win" a message board?

I'm not sure what this nonsensical post means, but I have to admit, I probably do deserve to "win a message board" for the clinic I've put on here.

Just now, DiPros said:

Yep.  That was first hand testimony.  She heard him say he wanted people armed and didn't want the metal detectors up.  So, he wanted an angry mob armed before he told them to go to the Capital.  That's huge.  And it's why the Trumpbots are going so hard against her on the other story, because this one is absolutely damning and shows that his personal intent was for the mob of entitled traitors to kill Pence.

• Like 1

Just now, VanHammersly said:

Yep.  That was first hand testimony.  She heard him say he wanted people armed and didn't want the metal detectors up.  So, he wanted an angry mob armed before he told them to go to the Capital.  That's huge.  And it's why the Trumpbots are going so hard against her on the other story, because this one is absolutely damning and shows that his personal intent was for the mob of entitled traitors to kill Pence.

Yeah, that's pure insanity. What a psychopath. 

29 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Damn, I haven't seen kz this spun up in a while.

Dude's shook AF. It's hilarious. Feeling pretty bad for his dog rn.

You know it's bad when the meme king starts to literally cry about memes.

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

These two posts were 6 minutes apart  :lol: 

Yes they were and you obvoiusly dont understand my position . (I know you really dont care)

1) If Her testimony stands and is corroborated, - it is the most daming evidence to come out of the hearings. So if true it would/should end Trump politically moving fwd. 

2) Her testimony is def questionable, because of the reports that are out there that would debunk part of her testimony. 

3) You rubes have and do continue to fall for the many falsehoods the Dems push about Trump and his supporters. 

All of these things can be true at the same time. 

"We played that soundbite, Cassidy Hutchinson saying she heard with her own ears Donald Trump saying that he wanted those people at his rally who he was told they were armed to get in and march to the Capitol," host Berman prompted.

"Yeah, John, to me that was the single most important and incriminating piece of testimony that we heard yesterday," the former federal prosecutor replied. "This is firsthand testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson. It's the cleanest link we have so far between Donald Trump and the violence that ensued. This established that he knew that crowd was not just angry, but armed. He knew they were not there to harm him."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Dude's shook AF. It's hilarious. Feeling pretty bad for his dog rn.

You know it's bad when the meme king starts to cry about memes.

i just hope he didn't chuck his imaginary girlfriend's poutine at the wall in a fit of rage.  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Yes they were and you obvoiusly dont understand my position . (I know you really dont care)

1) If Her testimony stands and is corroborated, - it is the most daming evidenec to come out of the hearings. So if true it would/should end Trump politically moving fwd. 

2) Her testimony is def questionable, because of the reports that are out there that would debunk part of her testimony. 

3) You rubes have and do continue to fall for the many falsehoods the Dems push about Trump and his supporters. 

Literally nobody believes you're ever gonna jump off the MAGA Trump train. Not sure why you feel so compelled to keep up the charade. At least KKKz can own his mental illness rather than deny it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

1) If Her testimony stands and is corroborated, - it is the most daming evidenec to come out of the hearings. So if true it would/should end Trump politically moving fwd. 

You could have shortened all of that down to, "I believe pro-Trump twitter before I believe a witness under oath saying something bad about my god-king."

Not a single person in here would think any different of you than they did 2 days ago.

• Like 1