Giants off to a good start

NOTW

On 1/29/2022 at 6:25 PM, BKLYNYG said:

You’re in it, right now. The Eagles are terrible. 

Are you enjoying how racist your team is never hiring black head coaches or black starting QBs? 

5 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Are you enjoying how racist your team is never hiring black head coaches or black starting QBs? 

Nah, we went one step further than coach and had a Black GM. 

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

FB_IMG_1643843662798.jpg

Sorry I didn’t give you any attention the first time you posted it. Here’s a gold star. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, BKLYNYG said:

Sorry I didn’t give you any attention the first time you posted it. Here’s a gold star. 🤷‍♂️

Well they did it twice, and I didn't feel like looking for a screen cap from 2nd down.

6 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Well they did it twice, and I didn't feel like looking for a screen cap from 2nd down.

Gold star revoked due to laziness. 

6 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Gold star revoked due to laziness. 

Yeah that was a lie anyway. I had an edible last night and forgot I had already posted it lol.

Certainly think they are putting together a good offensive coaching staff....Daboll and Kafka (who many have pegged as a future HC).

Big risk from Kafka too - going from Mahomes where your offence is guaranteed to be good to Jones. If the O continues to strugggle, it will take some off the shine off him as a HC candidate. On the flip side, if the turn it around, he will be one hot candidate. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Pretty lame bud, most of the players are black on the Giants and that goes for the entire NFL, racist??

25 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Pretty lame bud, most of the players are black on the Giants and that goes for the entire NFL, racist??

pretty sure he was referencing screamin' a smiths innuendo. which led to the little back and forth with tiki barber. 

FWIW - barber should b-slap smith for his personal comments.

• Thanks 1

Eagles with a crap draft and wasted moving up 2 spots. Giants own the Eagles in the 2022 draft.

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2022 at 9:43 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Eagles with a crap draft and wasted moving up 2 spots. Giants own the Eagles in the 2022 draft.

Loser

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 9:43 PM, wrestlevessel said:

I had time to think about my previous reply to you, and I stand by it. You are a loser with a losers mentality.

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2022 at 5:29 PM, Boogyman said:

I had time to think about my previous reply to you, and I stand by it. You are a loser with a losers mentality.

You did let him get to you, so that's a win on his part.

3 minutes ago, GA4M said:

You did let him get to you, so that's a win on his part.

He didnt post that to "get to people". He always posts the most negative perspective possible when it comes to the Eagles and Giants (from an Eagles POV obviously).  So he pretty much loses daily in this regard, as do you.

I tend to have the opposite POV, and the Giants have been a turd for about the past decade. I win.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GA4M said:

I don't worry about the small stuff.

What do the contents of your knickers have to do with this?

• Haha 1

You’re an absolute scullywag and @Bwestbrook36 loves the bottoms of ballsacks!  Here she is bruh!  I will submit my reply in proper fashion and you will like it blood pudding boy!

C1706512-6AA8-425E-A778-4C71C77DE716.jpeg

41DBF172-3882-45F0-A1F9-42295A640FD6.jpeg

09B14F6D-3DB1-4E51-96A0-2FDAE007F694.jpeg

• Haha 1