Giants off to a good start

NOTW

I love the giants and the redskins they don't appear to be headed in the right direction ever again. 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:28 PM, Procus said:

There's a reason why the Belichick tree doesn't bear fruit - the roots of its success are currently planted in Tampa, not New England.

if there was still any doubt it was put to rest in February.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I love the giants and the redskins they don't appear to be headed in the right direction ever again. 

Dude, the WFT has a better roster than the Eagles. They just need a QB. How can you say they’re not headed in the right direction. 

7 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Dude, the WFT has a better roster than the Eagles. They just need a QB. How can you say they’re not headed in the right direction. 

They just need a QB? That's kind of important it could take years to find a good one. Considering they have had 32 different starters in the last 29 years I would say they won't come.across that to easily. . On top of that their oline isn't that great either and neither is their secondary  which makes it harder on the QB. 

So until they find a QB they are not going to go in the right direction they will stay right where they are. 

I wasn't even saying that the Eagles have the better roster I'm just point out that the skins and the giants aren't exactly doing anything either 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They just need a QB?

Didn't they draft one in the first round only a couple of years ago? Oh yeah they did... And they cut him! 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Didn't they draft one in the first round only a couple of years ago? Oh yeah they did... And they cut him! 😁

Yes they did. Until they actually find "just a QB" they are not going anywhere. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes they did. Until they actually find "just a QB" they are not going anywhere. 

Exactly. The fact they brought in Fitzpatrick says a lot about that organisation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Exactly. The fact they brought in Fitzpatrick says a lot about that organisation. 

I was told Fitzpatrick was an improvement.... Just because he plays like Mahommes against the eagles does not make him an improvement. The guy is a turnover machine and the team got worse because of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was told Fitzpatrick was an improvement.... Just because he plays like Mahommes against the eagles does not make him an improvement. The guy is a turnover machine and the team got worse because of it. 

The guy is capable of magic but for the most part he's a bad QB.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We still suck, but Jones is the NFC Offensive player of the week for the second time in 4 weeks. Get this guy some OL help and the Giants will have a top 10 offense. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

We still suck, but Jones is the NFC Offensive player of the week for the second time in 4 weeks. Get this guy some OL help and the Giants will have a top 10 offense. 

Second time? Stafford was named NFC Offensive player of the week for weeks 1 and 3, Kyler Murray was week 2 and Jones for week 4. The only other time that I see him on the list is week 3 of 2019. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/awards/players-of-the-week.htm

23 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Second time? Stafford was named NFC Offensive player of the week for weeks 1 and 3, Kyler Murray was week 2 and Jones for week 4. The only other time that I see him on the list is week 3 of 2019. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/awards/players-of-the-week.htm

Huh, I thought he got it in week two. Maybe it was some other corporate sponsored award. Bottom line, the kid can play. Give him a competent OL and coaching staff and he might even be top half of the league. Unfortunately for us the OL sucks and the OC is Garrett. 

15 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Huh, I thought he got it in week two. Maybe it’s was some other sponsored award. Bottom line, the kid can play. Give him a competent OL and coaching staff and he might even be top half of the league. Unfortunately for us the OL sucks and the OC is Garrett. 

I honestly think that the only games that I've seen him play, are the few times that he's played the Eagles. For the past few seasons, Eagles games are the only games that I've watched. 

On 10/10/2021 at 6:00 PM, Road to Victory said:

This is why you don’t draft a RB with the 2nd overall pick. 

Ravens would have given a 2nd rdr for Barkley, they asked fro multiple 1st rd picks....  FFS this organization is unwatchable even as a hater.

On 10/6/2021 at 1:14 PM, BKLYNYG said:

Daniel Jones  is a backup.

15 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Ravens would have given a 2nd rdr for Barkley, they asked fro multiple 1st rd picks....  FFS this organization is unwatchable even as a hater.

Daniel Jones  is a backup.

No, he’s not, but he does have mostly backups blocking for him. 

1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

No, he’s not, but he does have mostly backups blocking for him. 

the longer you think that the happier we'll be.

14 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

the longer you think that the happier we'll be.

He's top 10 in QBR so far this year (Hurts is like 28th...) and that's behind a line where 4 of the 5 starters are out and those starters weren't even great to begin with. I can only imagine what Jones would do behind the Cowboys or Eagles line. 

1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

He's top 10 in QBR so far this year (Hurts is like 28th...) and that's behind a line where 4 of the 5 starters are out and those starters weren't even great to begin with. I can only imagine what Jones would do behind the Cowboys or Eagles line. 

He's got garbage time stats and a really good group of wr's.  Daniel Jones sucks.