NOTW

Giants off to a good start

FB_IMG_1631656083812.jpg

• Haha 3

Screenshot_20210917-003057_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1631893214072.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I love the giants and the redskins they don't appear to be headed in the right direction ever again. 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:28 PM, Procus said:

There's a reason why the Belichick tree doesn't bear fruit - the roots of its success are currently planted in Tampa, not New England.

if there was still any doubt it was put to rest in February.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I love the giants and the redskins they don't appear to be headed in the right direction ever again. 

Dude, the WFT has a better roster than the Eagles. They just need a QB. How can you say they’re not headed in the right direction. 

7 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Dude, the WFT has a better roster than the Eagles. They just need a QB. How can you say they’re not headed in the right direction. 

They just need a QB? That's kind of important it could take years to find a good one. Considering they have had 32 different starters in the last 29 years I would say they won't come.across that to easily. . On top of that their oline isn't that great either and neither is their secondary  which makes it harder on the QB. 

So until they find a QB they are not going to go in the right direction they will stay right where they are. 

I wasn't even saying that the Eagles have the better roster I'm just point out that the skins and the giants aren't exactly doing anything either 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They just need a QB?

Didn't they draft one in the first round only a couple of years ago? Oh yeah they did... And they cut him! 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Didn't they draft one in the first round only a couple of years ago? Oh yeah they did... And they cut him! 😁

Yes they did. Until they actually find "just a QB" they are not going anywhere. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes they did. Until they actually find "just a QB" they are not going anywhere. 

Exactly. The fact they brought in Fitzpatrick says a lot about that organisation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Exactly. The fact they brought in Fitzpatrick says a lot about that organisation. 

I was told Fitzpatrick was an improvement.... Just because he plays like Mahommes against the eagles does not make him an improvement. The guy is a turnover machine and the team got worse because of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was told Fitzpatrick was an improvement.... Just because he plays like Mahommes against the eagles does not make him an improvement. The guy is a turnover machine and the team got worse because of it. 

The guy is capable of magic but for the most part he's a bad QB.

• Like 1