Giants off to a good start

NOTW

7 hours ago, phillyfanct said:

I feel like this is not great for the Eagles because they now have to prepare for 🤷‍♂️

I was going to agree until I found out the replacement is Freddie Kitchens. 🤣

47 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

I was going to agree until I found out the replacement is Freddie Kitchens. 🤣

That's the dope that said he had no idea what he was doing and the Browns still made him a head coach lmao. 

Remember how excited Eagles fans were about a month ago when they thought we might be looking at two Top Ten picks in next year's draft, with one of them possibly being in the Top Five? Well, that's not looking so promising right now. But it's absolutely something the Giants could be getting since they own Chicago's pick in round one.

We really, really need for the Bears to start winning some games. So as much as it'd kinda be cool to root for the Lions to finally win a game on Thanksgiving, we really should be pulling for the Bears. And Raiders and Bills. 

7 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Remember how excited Eagles fans were about a month ago when they thought we might be looking at two Top Ten picks in next year's draft, with one of them possibly being in the Top Five? Well, that's not looking so promising right now. But it's absolutely something the Giants could be getting since they own Chicago's pick in round one.

We really, really need for the Bears to start winning some games. So as much as it'd kinda be cool to root for the Lions to finally win a game on Thanksgiving, we really should be pulling for the Bears. And Raiders and Bills. 

This the kinda post I'm talking about.  Suck toes man.  Eagles are in the hunt, maybe even division hunt if the Raiders come through against banged up Dallas on Thanksgiving.  The Colts are almost guaranteed giving up the 1st rdr.  The Phins pick is going to be at least 10 spots higher than anybody could have reasonably hoped for.  Who cares what the Giants have, they are headed towards full 100% rebuild.  Enjoy the football in front of you.

9 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I forgot the bears even existed lol

9 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I don't know about you, but I would rather the Giants have two top 5 picks. As long as Gettleman is there he will blow those picks because he has no clue about the modern NFL and that means that better players will fall in the draft. This is a team that took a RB with the 2nd overall pick and took a QB from Duke with the 6th overall.  

4 hours ago, pallidrone said:

I don't know about you, but I would rather the Giants have two top 5 picks. As long as Gettleman is there he will blow those picks because he has no clue about the modern NFL and that means that better players will fall in the draft. This is a team that took a RB with the 2nd overall pick and took a QB from Duke with the 6th overall.  

While having the worst line in football lmao

On 11/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, pallidrone said:

How DG still has a job is mindblowing.  Garrett was one of the lamest scapegoats you will ever see.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:52 AM, dawkins4prez said:

How DG still has a job is mindblowing.  Garrett was one of the lamest scapegoats you will ever see.

There’s no way DG will be back. Giants need to use their picks on OL and edge rushers. This will be the rare case you draft for need instead of BPA. 

22 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

There’s no way DG will be back. Giants need to use their picks on OL and edge rushers. This will be the rare case you draft for need instead of BPA. 

QB?  I think those 2 picks go to DE and QB.  As I've been drumming all year, Danny Nickels has not done enough for a new regime to put their jobs in his hands.

5 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

QB?  I think those 2 picks go to DE and QB.  As I've been drumming all year, Danny Nickels has not done enough for a new regime to put their jobs in his hands.

I’d like to see Jones play with a competent OL, healthy skill players and a creative OC. The kid has tools, but has been held back. Give me 2 OL or an edge and OL with the first two picks. I’m also giving him another year because there’s not a can’t miss QB prospect coming out this year. 

44 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’d like to see Jones play with a competent OL, healthy skill players and a creative OC. The kid has tools, but has been held back. Give me 2 OL or an edge and OL with the first two picks. I’m also giving him another year because there’s not a can’t miss QB prospect coming out this year. 

Jones is absolute garbage. If a QB they like is available the Giants have to take him.

24 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Jones is absolute garbage. If a QB they like is available the Giants have to take him.

He def has to play better, but hard to evaluate given what’s been put around him. 

3 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

He def has to play better, but hard to evaluate give what’s been put around him. 

Naahhhhh he sucks.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

He def has to play better, but hard to evaluate given what’s been put around him. 

Jalen Reagor may be the worst skill position player in the league. There is nothing he does not do well below average.

Yeah, I realize I'm probably exaggerating a little. But not much.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Jalen Reagor may be the worst skill position player in the league. There is nothing he does not do well below average.

Yeah I'm not exaggerating. He is the worst by a mile.

4 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Yeah I'm not exaggerating. He is the worst by a mile.

You’re not exaggerating. I have no idea how the Eagles have 5 wins and so many points scored. You guys have a good run blocking OL and a QB that can run the read option, but absolutely no top end talent anywhere else on the team. There’s a few scrappy D players and no one on offense that scares you. How the hell do they win games? 

40 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Brutal.  Play Ward.  F this guy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

You’re not exaggerating. I have no idea how the Eagles have 5 wins and so many points scored. You guys have a good run blocking OL and a QB that can run the read option, but absolutely no top end talent anywhere else on the team. There’s a few scrappy D players and no one on offense that scares you. How the hell do they win games? 

The only decent team the eagles beat was the broncos. The falcons, panthers, lions, and aints with simien account for the remaining 4 wins. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

You guys have a good run blocking OL

You answered your question right here. 

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

No clue honesty, maybe caught teams sleeping with grinding run schemes. Truly embarrassing 

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Brutal.  Play Ward.  F this guy.

Yup. He is the worst times 10. He sucks. Can't do anything and is not even proficient at a single thing.

A win is a win. Credit to the Giants D. Played well against an awful Eagles pass Offense. 

Both teams are just bad, IMO. 

4 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

We play other bad teams.

On 11/28/2021 at 5:04 PM, BKLYNYG said:

When you are strong on both LOS you will win some games.  Also see:  the Saints, who have even less than us at Qb and skill positions.