Spencer Rattler (Oklahoma QB) -- TRANSFER TO SOUTH CAROLINA

Godfather

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well to be fair they've seen some very very good QBs in the last few years... And now they don't have one! 😉

Rattler is the least of their worries on that highly flawed team.  Everyone now knows the blueprint to push them to the edge.

Back to topic, they have some of the most selfish and entitled fans in the country.  Norman is an awful place to watch a game live because of it.  They are going to be some kind of butt hurt in that stadium in the SEC when they are midpack.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:07 PM, DeathByEagle said:

No Thank you

No Thank you to ANY QB in this years draft. 

We need one. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We may need a QB but you don't force it for that reason. That's how you become the Jets.

I feel like Rattler has bust all over him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uscg-green said:

I feel like Rattler has bust all over him. 

Oh without doubt. I've said this a few times now I really do think he will. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2021 at 10:04 AM, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Rattler is the least of their worries on that highly flawed team.  Everyone now knows the blueprint to push them to the edge.

Back to topic, they have some of the most selfish and entitled fans in the country.  Norman is an awful place to watch a game live because of it.  They are going to be some kind of butt hurt in that stadium in the SEC when they are midpack.

That is my dream... come on over and play with the big boys and see if you are a perineal top 10

33 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

That is my dream... come on over and play with the big boys and see if you are a perineal top 10

I'm with you.  They are both mid-pack SEC teams right now.  OU will care about losing and attempt to do the right things to compete.  Texas is already mid pack in the Big12 annually, so it's only about money to them and that's all that motivates them.  

The funniest day will be Alabama going into Austin and rolling Texas up li,e a cheap rug. When they lose at Royal, that sad walk back downtown is hilarious for their opponents.  

On 9/28/2021 at 10:41 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We may need a QB but you don't force it for that reason. That's how you become the Jets.

Spoiler

Agreed.  I dont like any of the QBs this year.  Eagles better off working on Oline/Dline/CB/LB and building a team.  Maybe even  rolling a pick out to 2023 to stock up if they have 3 firsts and don't like the options they have at the picks.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Played awful and got benched in game against Texas today. Not even a top 5 QB in a really bad QB draft.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, proveagle said:

Played awful and got benched in game against Texas today. Not even a top 5 QB in a really bad QB draft.

He's too hot and cold to be a success in the NFL. When he's good, he's good. When he's bad, he's awful. He's a turnover machine in the NFL. 

34 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Might as well lock this thread up.

You had this right all along, @UK_EaglesFan89.

I mean I could still be very wrong. Still a long way before this kid enters the NFL. 

This is far from the end with him.  He still has 2 years of true eligibility left and the extra Covid eligibility year.  He will be the #1 QB in the Transfer Portal and be highly sought after.  2 or 3 years in the another situation and he will be right back at the top of the draft board.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:53 AM, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

This is far from the end with him.  He still has 2 years of true eligibility left and the extra Covid eligibility year.  He will be the #1 QB in the Transfer Portal and be highly sought after.  2 or 3 years in the another situation and he will be right back at the top of the draft board.

Yea, I think he ends up going back for his junior year whether it's at OU or elsewhere 

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

Yea, I think he ends up going back for his junior year whether it's at OU or elsewhere 

It ain’t gonna be with OU. I’ve been waiting to see Caleb Williams (OU fan who despises Rattler) and Riley would be nuts to sit Williams down now. Rattler gone at end of year 100%. 

36 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

It ain’t gonna be with OU. I’ve been waiting to see Caleb Williams (OU fan who despises Rattler) and Riley would be nuts to sit Williams down now. Rattler gone at end of year 100%. 

But then does he transfer at the end of the year and play another year in college? I guess he has to...

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But then does he transfer at the end of the year and play another year in college? I guess he has to...

He can play 3 more if he wants to.  He'll just put himself in the Transfer Portal and start taking offers.  He's young, talented, and experienced, so he will be recruited hard by top schools.

Or he can go to the draft. 

7 hours ago, Godfather said:

I think it's somewhere else, but it will be a decent school.  If he picks the right spot and right coach, he may actually raise his draft stock.

59 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

He can play 3 more if he wants to.  He'll just put himself in the Transfer Portal and start taking offers.  He's young, talented, and experienced, so he will be recruited hard by top schools.

Or he can go to the draft. 

I don't think going to the draft given how his year has been so far would be a good move though? Like you say he's talented so I think he needs to move schools and get things back on track. Right now I'm not sure a team is taking him early in the first. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Outlaw said:

57 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think going to the draft given how his year has been so far would be a good move though? Like you say he's talented so I think he needs to move schools and get things back on track. Right now I'm not sure a team is taking him early in the first. 

Agreed. I think teams like Texas A&M, LSU, Clemson could be possible

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Agreed. I think teams like Texas A&M, LSU, Clemson could be possible

Yeah I think they make sense. Certainly from the past I think Texas A&M could make a lot of sense. 

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I think they make sense. Certainly from the past I think Texas A&M could make a lot of sense. 

USC is another possibly. I think he ends up in the SEC. Only 2 schools outside of that are Clemson or USC imo

• Like 2