Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Just now, Mike030270 said:

IIRC there were fans that picketed at the stadium. I think there were also petitions. I know peta wasn't happy

Are they ever happy?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, austinfan said:

Watson's first PO game, after his second season as the starter, Houston scored 7 points, 29 for 49 for 235 yards.

Yeah, we should give up 3 1st rd picks and more for him.

Cool story bro

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

spacer.png

Had my fun, back to ignore you go clown.

people still watch the NFL, and watch Chiefs games, and even root for them at times because of Reid. Doesnt matter that he collects woman beaters. Not sure why it would matter if Watson is on the eagles. Every team has bad guys. So do most of your college football teams. Doesnt make sense to pick and choose at random when it matters to you.

• Like 1

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Dak choking makes today better it just does  

I may catch flak, but I wanted Dallas to lose more than I wanted us to win. We were toast in GB anyway.

• Like 3

40 million dollar Dak. Lmao. 26 years of cowboy mediocrity continues

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Are they ever happy?

Touché 

Deebo is so good. 

been impressed with the 49ers Defence too 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

It has not.  But, his diva attitude of wanting to dictate to the owner who the GM or HC should be doesn't sit right with me either.  Of course, that likely eliminates the Eagles as a possible landing spot anyway.  Doubtful he'd like Howie as his GM.  

Wow.  That was a special run by Samuel.

I would take the diva thing. If he proves to be a predator it would give me pause though

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

people still watch the NFL, and watch Chiefs games, and even root for them at times because of Reid. Doesnt matter that he collects woman beaters. Not sure why it would matter if Watson is on the eagles. Every team has bad guys. So do most of your college football teams. Doesnt make sense to pick and choose at random when it matters to you.

Yep.  rtk has been all up in arms about Watson, but was all about defending Joe Mixon for knocking a girl out.

Just now, downundermike said:

Had your fun getting embarrassed, **** slapped around, and exposed for the cringy lying fraud that you are. You have a very interesting definition of fun, to each their own though I guess.

Jalen Reagor wants to be Deebo Samuel one day, when he grows up.  Good pick Lowie.  

Just now, downundermike said:

Seriously?  You've been here in the Blog all day that I know of and he comes in here late and accuses you?  Plus he brought up Wentz in the other thread when the discussion was about Hurts and nobody else had mentioned Wentz.  That's 2 childish things he's done within an hour.  Just quality that is.

• Haha 1

Not sure I get how you can defend Hurts by saying his pass protection wasn't good (it was) and everyone else on the team made mistakes, but absolutely crush Watson for his team only scoring 7 points in a playoff game (even though his production in his career is absolutely excellent). We have to at least be fair. 

• Like 2

I thought the Eagles game was over, why is Hurts still playing?

• Haha 6

This play frustrates me so much. It’s 2nd down and the Eagles desperately need to put points on the board. Hurts back pedals the entire time and doesn’t step up into the pocket at all. The DB covering Smith falls down and Hurts ends up rolling out to his left and doesn’t pull the trigger quick enough. He under throws the ball horribly and allowed too much time for the other DB to come over to make the play. 

Where’s the rent money at?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

40 million dollar Dak. Lmao. 26 years of cowboy mediocrity continues

To be fair, while he is a better QB than Hurts, we need to find a better QB than Dak as well. He is slightly above Kirk Cousins in my book. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

Had your fun getting embarrassed, **** slapped around, and exposed for the cringy lying fraud that you are. You have a very interesting definition of fun, to each their own though I guess.

you have not accomplished what you think  you have. But go ahead and leave if you think youre done. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rrfierce said:

Deebo is so good. 

been impressed with the 49ers Defence too 

You seem to misspell that word in every post.  Are you buy chance a dope rapper or an up and coming reggae artist ??

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

What matters to you is what matters to you

• Like 2

Just now, Green_Guinness said:

Seriously?  You've been here in the Blog all day that I know of and he comes in here late and accuses you?  Plus he brought up Wentz in the other thread when the discussion was about Hurts and nobody else had mentioned Wentz.  That's 2 childish things he's done within an hour.  Just quality that is.

He’s butt sore and transparent.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ipiggles said:

To be fair, while he is a better QB than Hurts, we need to find a better QB than Dak as well. He is slightly above Kirk Cousins in my book. 

Dak is a "good" QB. He is not worth 40 mil though. No way.

• Like 2