Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Regular Season

Dallas is getting some nice help.

Quite A few bad calls today!

Dallas are gonna smash us next weekend aren’t they 

1 minute ago, WentzFan11 said:

We allowed 23 points on defense through 2 games. What are you smoking?

I'm not dogging on the defense saying they are terrible or anything but if you watch other games, there's just a difference in how the Eagles play defense.   Last week you can say Hargrave stood out.  The counter argument to that is he was going against a rookie in his first start so he should have dominated.

I LOVE good defense.  I love game changing players.  We've been spoiled over the years.  Guys who you knew were going to take over a game.  This defense just lacks anyone who strikes fear in the offense.  Who do teams really have to game plan against?  The best thing you hear about Cox now is "you don't see any stats but he impacted the game".  Is that what they're paying $100 million for?

I like Josh Sweat but he's still a situational pass rusher and he doesn't cause enough havoc IMO yet.  Slay should have had a pick last week, Nelson should have had one today as well as Harris.  Maybe I'm greedy but I want more from the defense.  I want high impact players, guys who can change the course of a game.  The Eagles don't have that and don't appear to put any value in that.

• Like 1

The refs are so bad in almost every game.

7 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

Nothing they could have done. The guy is unhinged. Im sure she just kept poking the bear. Never thinking he would kill her. 

I mean...the book the people caught him reading on one of their vlogs about girls going missing in nature should have tipped someone off...as they were on a long trip touring parks.  

1 minute ago, rrfierce said:

Quite A few bad calls today!

Dallas are gonna smash us next weekend aren’t they 

We'll see.  But the game is in Dallas, where the truly worst call in the history of the league was made... where 5 Eagles were all on top of a lost fumble, but they couldn't figure out which green jersey had the ball, so they had to award to the ball to the fumbling team.   :blink: 

https://youtu.be/xHe2G_RfLgA.  (click the link, its not a virus... or is it?) 

Will never not enjoy the Vikings losing.