EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No Way No Fucking Way GIF - No Way No Fucking Way Its A No - Discover &  Share GIFs

The issue is he has to "set up to throw".  I posted a video of Gardner Minshew making the same throw on the run.  Hurts lack of arm strength is the issue, he has to be perfectly set up to throw a ball that far.

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sure.  LOL  The butthurt butter was a joke Nancy.  Relax.  :wacko:

I believe they have it in a spray too.  

image.jpeg.9946e8d31e1766c4cc176ff675b20d84.jpeg

He ignored a few of us for making fun of DC movies and saying they were terrible but, you are the emotional one? lmao. The irony is right 

Just now, justrelax said:

That’s a little off. They run block on an RPO.

Yes lean machine explained it then. Thank you

Just now, DEagle7 said:

@LeanMeanGM

I just can't predict a Cowboys win even though I think it's likely

Eagles: 20

Cowboys: 17

(inevitably wrong) Bonus Prediction: Tony Pollard and Kenneth Gainwell combine for yards from scrimmage than Ezekiel Elliott and Miles Sanders

My bonus prediction is your prediction will just miss by 3 yards

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Johnson might have just let it slip that Brooks will be out 8 weeks. 

I bet his Johnson slipped ...

14 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Last year it was Lawrence that won the battle vs Lane because he was injured. Curious if he’ll lose again because his ankle still isn’t 100%

Lawrence is out until mid season. 

14 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Big people beat up little people. I think a coach said that once. 

He really wasn't a coach

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  Some people can’t just have fun in here without getting sensitive.  

Comic movies are for nerds.  Never was a fan. With the exception of the Christopher Nolan Batman series.  The rest is garbage.  

I'm a casual fan. I enjoy them. I don't go teenage girl crazy over them like some here lol. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  Some people can’t just have fun in here without getting sensitive.  

Comic movies are for nerds.  Never was a fan. With the exception of the Christopher Nolan Batman series.  The rest is garbage.  

Nerds rule the world there Biff

19 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Westbrook got a refund the next season after Desean forgot the field was 100 yards long against Dallas.

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles 27

Dallas 16

Bonus prediction: Eagles win the turnover battle (which means they actually generate one finally)

Dallas played 2 teams that desperately tried to give the game away. TB turned it over 4 times and committed 11 penalties for 106 yards...and the Cowboys lost. The Chargers turned it over twice and committed 12 penalties for 99 yards, and Dallas won on a last second FG from super long range. Meanwhile, we haven't turned the ball over at all and improved to only 57 penalty yards last week. 

Just feels to me like same old Dallas -- bunch of names, all overrated.

2 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Just feels to me like same old Dallas -- bunch of names, all overrated.

...death, and taxes.

Anthony Harris said Jalen Reagor is one of the leaders on the team.

Reagor than starts his PC off with making an excuse about the stepping out of bounds play. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Anthony Harris said Jalen Reagor is one of the leaders on the team.

Leader of what?

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk i bet if we put some cameras on emb and blog members during the eagles game that we would get some good reactions and then the reactions we have watching them would probably be pretty entertaining lol 

For our EMB channel I would like to see regular videos from bobeph doing White Claw game reaction videos. And Don doing daily eagles news updates in video format rather than posting the tweets here. 

Both could be big view getters.

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah, you should see the stuff my wife watches.  Pyramids and Aliens and some dude on oak island who hasn't found what he's been looking for, for 10 years.  

That reminds me, I was just telling a friend of mine none of these stations even show the genre they are on there for. 

Like last night Tombstone was on SYFY what the F is science fiction about Tombstone?

History talks about aliens and other nonsense.

MTV doesn't even have music on it anymore. 

TLC is all reality couples and their 50 billion kids 

35 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Not material to discuss whether it is smart use of resources to select a TE with your top pick in the draft when you already have a top TE on the roster?  The resources available to an NFL team is rather finite.  So, it matters.

it matters, but in retrospect, when I look at the value of that pick, he was worth it, when comparing it to countless other picks whose value never equates to where the pick was taken . (JJAW as example)  SO I can not complain, will not complain when we take a pick and the value is there.   Drafting is NOT the only resource for players, so I am focusing on the Value gotten with the pick, not the needs of the team at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That reminds me, I was just telling a friend of mine none of these stations even show the genre they are on there for. 

Like last night Tombstone was on SYFY what the F is science fiction about Tombstone?

History talks about aliens and other nonsense.

MTV doesn't even have music on it anymore. 

TLC is all reality couples and their 50 billion kids 

and just about all of that programming is horrible. (save for Tombstone, which is a good movie)

Just now, Ipiggles said:

and just about all of that programming is horrible. (save for Tombstone, which is a good movie)

It's a great movie it just doesn't belong there lol. 

I can see the third back to the future or cowboys vs aliens but not a western based on true events lol. 

Archived