Jamie Collins (Patriots LB) -- 2022 Free Agent

NickD

Collins made 101 tackles for the Lions in 2020 under former Lions coach Matt Patricia, for whom Collins played in New England. But he had struggled this season, particularly in a Week 2 loss to the Green Bay Packers that spurred Campbell to suggest a move could be in the works. It proved to be Collins' last game in Detroit, as he was not at the Lions practice facility Thursday and was designated inactive Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens. I think he is a upgrade that can help right now.

2 hours ago, NickD said:

Collins made 101 tackles for the Lions in 2020 under former Lions coach Matt Patricia, for whom Collins played in New England. But he had struggled this season, particularly in a Week 2 loss to the Green Bay Packers that spurred Campbell to suggest a move could be in the works. It proved to be Collins' last game in Detroit, as he was not at the Lions practice facility Thursday and was designated inactive Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens. I think he is a upgrade that can help right now.

At this point ......a new head coach, would be an UPGRADE. Because Siri SUCKS.

On 9/29/2021 at 2:43 PM, NickD said:

He can help this LB crew I agree with you.

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Noone wants to play here. We need to scout the tailgaters at the linc 🤣

• Haha 1