Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jenkins27

Justin Fields (THEE Ohio State QB) -- 2021 Draft (Early Entry)

Recommended Posts

Could you imagine what this place would be like??  :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol if the Eagles draft Fields then yes I would understand but there is no way they land him. Field is going to break the chain of the bad QBs from OSU

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Lol if the Eagles draft Fields then yes I would understand but there is no way they land him. Field is going to break the chain of the bad QBs from OSU

Oh absolutely they have zero chance. To me he should go #1 overall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

QB factory babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Trade the farm for this kid. That's what a QB factory should do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

We're tanking for the qb from Clemson is the rumor 

She’s a good player

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

We're tanking for the qb from Clemson is the rumor 

No thanks. Haven't liked him since I saw him on a QB camp show a couple of years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No thanks. Haven't liked him since I saw him on a QB camp show a couple of years ago. 

Yeah but that hair tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re going off topic. 
 

Has anyone seen Fields run routes? How does he project as a WR at the next level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Terrible yeah.

You say terrible I say sexxxxxyyyyyyy ooooooohhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh absolutely they have zero chance. To me he should go #1 overall. 

Trade Hurts for a first round pick

package that pick with our own first round pick and Wentz for the number one overall. Watch all of VAs hard work go away as TATE explodes like never before. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FastFreddie said:

Fields is the same player as Braxton Miller 

:furious:

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No thanks. Haven't liked him since I saw him on a QB camp show a couple of years ago. 

Didn’t see that season. Was he arrogant or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

:furious:

At least OSU will be able to start getting him paid on the up and up soonish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sold, where do I sign up?

 

Long Live the QB Factory

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh absolutely they have zero chance. To me he should go #1 overall. 

Completely agree! I like him more than Lawrence but some sucker team will draft Lawrence ahead on him because of the measurables  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Trade Hurts for a first round pick

package that pick with our own first round pick and Wentz for the number one overall. Watch all of VAs hard work go away as TATE explodes like never before. 

Good God can you imagine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Completely agree! I like him more than Lawrence but some sucker team will draft Lawrence ahead on him because of the measurables  

And some lucky team will benefit and end up with Fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I am officially off the Wentz wagon. Time for a new QB. Wentz lost all of his confidence and is literally trying to do TOO MUCH! Terrible accuracy down the field, missing easy passes, and refuses to take what the defense gives him. I am out on Wentz. Mark it down, I do not care if I end up being wrong.

 

Justin Fields is going to be a baller in the NFL. Accurate QB that does not turn the ball over. He is someone we can build a team around. Not sold on Hurts but Field is a better version of Hurts' game. With the current team play, we will be in the top 5. Since we are a QB factory, why not?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...