Sign in to follow this  
Jenkins27

Justin Fields (THEE Ohio State QB) -- 2021 Draft (Early Entry)

50 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well it's a fake scenario that never happened so I can't help you with your fantasy world so guess we should.just drop the whole.conversation. 

Never said they were on the same level just giving examples on how your dream might not happen based on actual things that happened there  is just no proof that your dream would happen the way you see it so no point in talking about it. 

Cool bro. 

• Confused 1

Can probably unpin all the QBs with the Flacco signing.

3 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Maybe. Very likely yes. But who knows. They may draft a QB at #6 (or move up) and then either look to trade Hurts or have him start the year and hope he shows enough to get a decent trade?

8 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Not necessarily. QB #6 is not ruled out. The eagles really just wanted a veteran in the QB room. 

I prefer an offensive weapon or lineman but the Eagles should consider Fields should he fall to #6 and if they don’t believe in Hurts

21 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Not necessarily. QB #6 is not ruled out. The eagles really just wanted a veteran in the QB room. 

I prefer an offensive weapon or lineman but the Eagles should consider Fields should he fall to #6 and if they don’t believe in Hurts

How do they not believe in Hurts already? If he has a healthy oline, somewhat of an off-season and sucks it up. Then I understand. I would be absolutely stunned, if we took a QB at #6.

4 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

How do they not believe in Hurts already? If he has a healthy oline, somewhat of an off-season and sucks it up. Then I understand. I would be absolutely stunned, if we took a QB at #6.

I wouldn't.

The team has to answer this question "Do we have a franchise QB?" If the answer is yes, move forward with Hurts 100%. If the answer is "No" draft a QB. If the answer is "We don't know" then that is really a no.

Since the Eagles answer is idk, that means they have to at least consider it. Again, I just want to say I prefer we draft Sewell/Chase/Smith/Pitts at #6 but I would not be surprised.

F Ohio State... but I do love Fields’ talent. I said months ago that I believe he will end up being the most successful QB in this class. Nobody is going to agree with me, but I like his potential better than Lawrence. 

Even though I like Hurts and think he COULD develop, I’d be thrilled if Fields somehow fell to 12th and the Eagles took him. 

On 4/6/2021 at 1:26 PM, nipples said:

F Ohio State... but I do love Fields’ talent. I said months ago that I believe he will end up being the most successful QB in this class. Nobody is going to agree with me, but I like his potential better than Lawrence. 

Even though I like Hurts and think he COULD develop, I’d be thrilled if Fields somehow fell to 12th and the Eagles took him. 

I think someone trades up to Atlanta and we get 4 straight QBs to open the draft. The odds one isn’t Fields is astronomically low. He’d have to get passed up for Wilson, Lance, AND Jones

4 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I think someone trades up to Atlanta and we get 4 straight QBs to open the draft. The odds one isn’t Fields is astronomically low. He’d have to get passed up for Wilson, Lance, AND Jones

Would you really be that shocked if Jones jumped ahead of Fields? I mean look what happened with Deshaun Watson. Got passed on for friggin Mitchell Trubisky. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 4:50 AM, nipples said:

Would you really be that shocked if Jones jumped ahead of Fields? I mean look what happened with Deshaun Watson. Got passed on for friggin Mitchell Trubisky. 

I wouldn't be shocked with any move an NFL team make to be honest with you. 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:50 PM, nipples said:

Agreed but for the life of me I don’t understand why you give up those picks for Jones. That’s what so befuddling to me.

Who cares if Atlanta or Carolina drafted him? He is not a generational talent or anything of that sort.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:25 PM, Thrive said:

Agreed but for the life of me I don’t understand why you give up those picks for Jones. That’s what so befuddling to me.

Who cares if Atlanta or Carolina drafted him? He is not a generational talent or anything of that sort.

Before Mac Jones got all this weird momentum, I was concerned he'd wind up with WAS.  They have a solid roster, and a steady-eddy QB could make them a real headache.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Before Mac Jones got all this weird momentum, I was concerned he'd wind up with WAS.  They have a solid roster, and a steady-eddy QB could make them a real headache.

You were concerned that Mac Jones may have ended up in WAS? Id now be more concerned that Fields could end up in WAS and that would be terrible for us. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You were concerned that Mac Jones may have ended up in WAS? Id now be more concerned that Fields could end up in WAS and that would be terrible for us. 

Unless he ends up like all the other horrible Ohio State QBs

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Unless he ends up like all the other horrible Ohio State QBs

Yeah I mean he might well do. I think Fields is special but that's just my opinion and I guess we shall see.