Virginia!

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

The Governor's race in Virginia is still close but it appears right now, that Youngkin may win by a narrow margin. 

Live in VA and not sure what Youngkin policies are. I do hear a lot he is a Trumper but seems like he has distanced himself from him lately. 

37 minutes ago, sameaglesfan said:

They don't necessarily need to raise the dead - they just need the dead to vote.  SOP for the Dems.

You could stop this steal and many other steals like it. Just go into those savings accounts and send Trump that cash, America needs you.

2 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Polls seem to be trending Youngkin, and McAwful is acting like a desperate candidate in trouble, but I just don’t see it happening.

McAuliffe is just a terrible candidate, and he really stepped in it by bowing down to the teachers’ unions over parents. The fact it is even this close is amazing. 

All the momentum is on Youngkin’s side. He needs Trump to stay away and stay quiet for 4 days. 

44 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

McAuliffe is just a terrible candidate, and he really stepped in it by bowing down to the teachers’ unions over parents. The fact it is even this close is amazing. 

All the momentum is on Youngkin’s side. He needs Trump to stay away and stay quiet for 4 days. 

I think McAuliffe can only be saved by Trump getting involved.

46 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

All the momentum is on Youngkin’s side. He needs Trump to stay away and stay quiet for 4 days

...and then if Youngkin does win, Trump will ride in and claim it was all due to him

1 hour ago, vikas83 said:

Totally agree, but that I-95 corridor from DC down to Richmond is just too blue, and too populated for the rest of the state to overcome. Youngkin’s only hope is that McAuliffe, CRT, and the school boards really have turned enough soccer and single moms off of voting Democrat.  That’s a tall hill to climb.

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Totally agree, but that I-95 corridor from DC down to Richmond is just too blue, and too populated for the rest of the state to overcome. Youngkin’s only hope is that McAuliffe, CRT, and the school boards really have turned enough soccer and single moms off of voting Democrat.  That’s a tall hill to climb.

Colleague of mine out in Loundon County says things are a bit tricky out there. Things may not go as blue as they normally do. Could be very close. 

45 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Colleague of mine out in Loundon County says things are a bit tricky out there. Things may not go as blue as they normally do. Could be very close. 

If McAuliffe struggles in Loudoun County, that would be very bad for Democrats.

6 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Does your colleague attend school board meetings in Loudoun County?

Archived