Odell Beckham Jr. (Rams WR) -- 2022 Free Agent

Jenkins27

This needs to happen ASAP. Especially with reagor having his ankle not 100%. Place a waiver claim and get a #1 wr. This man still gets open like crazy

if we sign him to a 1 year dear and he walks… is that a comp pick at the end of the year?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

This needs to happen ASAP. Especially with reagor having his ankle not 100%. Place a waiver claim and get a #1 wr. This man still gets open like crazy

if we sign him to a 1 year dear and he walks… is that a comp pick at the end of the year?

Depends on the FAs you sign. Cancels each other out..

1 hour ago, Infam said:

I think he was seen at the airport.

:fishing:

Well someone has to drive Ruggs to the Linc.  Especially now with a suspended license!  :excited:

• Haha 3

Which teams are higher than us on the waiver wire that could still technically make the playoffs? Because doubt he makes it to 8th in waiver wire. 

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So let me get this straight.  His dad posted a video about his QB missing him being open in Cleveland and you want him to come play with Jalen Hurts?  JFC.  

What if….we get OBJ, flip the firsts (Or 2 of them) in the offseason for a franchise QB? 👀

1 hour ago, Walkdawalk said:

Which teams are higher than us on the waiver wire that could still technically make the playoffs? Because doubt he makes it to 8th in waiver wire. 

2 hours ago, Walkdawalk said:

Colts!?!?!?

1 hour ago, MillerTime said:

So in other words... The Eagles have interest in bringing him in but he has no interest in coming. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So in other words... The Eagles have interest in bringing him in but he has no interest in coming. 

Sounds like they have interest. It’s a waiver claim so I think he added the 2nd part in case another team claims him in front of us. No telling what OBJ would want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillerTime said:

Sounds like they have interest. It’s a waiver claim so I think he added the 2nd part in case another team claims him in front of us. No telling what OBJ would want.

Agreed yeah. To upset in his WR room he has to say that really. 

54 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

naw fam I am good. This squad isnt ready for OBJ, let the young guys play

The young players have played and what we've learned is... Smith has the chance to be pretty good. Watkins is a nice WR to have. Reagor is just not good unless you use him as a gadget type guy. 

8 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

What if…

image.thumb.png.619fd84159c5dadbbb362ca8abd11498.png

Please run into a sharp object. 

• Sad 1

On a more serious note, I think the question is not if our receivers can handle him but if our coaches can.

And I'm not so sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infam said:

On a more serious note, I think the question is not if our receivers can handle him but if our coaches can.

And I'm not so sure.

I think that's a really good point actually. I mean I'm sure Smith and Watkins would feel they can really learn from a guy like OBJ.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think that's a really good point actually. I mean I'm sure Smith and Watkins would feel they can really learn from a guy like OBJ.

Guessing that was sarcasm (hard to tell) but OBJ is one of the last players I’d want to use as a mentor to our young receivers.  

• Like 4