Odell Beckham Jr. (Rams WR) -- 2022 Free Agent

Jenkins27

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

Guessing that was sarcasm (hard to tell) but OBJ is one of the last players I’d want to use as a mentor to our young receivers.  

Based on the tweets from Browns players I'm not sure I'd agree bud. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Based on the tweets from Browns players I'm not sure I'd agree bud. 

My sister was stationed in AZ in the Air force in 2015. The Pro Bowl was in AZ that year. Since she is military she got to meet and interact with all the players. She said the nicest player that day was OBJ. He hung out, threw the ball with them. He made sure he took a picture and gave an auto to anybody who wanted one. Out of all the players he did the most. She also said Tony Romo wouldn’t even say hi to most of the military and the ones he did thought he was the biggest ahole.

• Like 5

I have a feeling that someone ahead of us will put in a claim. Lions? Giants?

13 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I have a feeling that someone ahead of us will put in a claim. Lions? Giants?

I doubt the giants want to deal with that moron twice in this lifetime. 

7 hours ago, MillerTime said:

My sister was stationed in AZ in the Air force in 2015. The Pro Bowl was in AZ that year. Since she is military she got to meet and interact with all the players. She said the nicest player that day was OBJ. He hung out, threw the ball with them. He made sure he took a picture and gave an auto to anybody who wanted one. Out of all the players he did the most. She also said Tony Romo wouldn’t even say hi to most of the military and the ones he did thought he was the biggest ahole.

I know he's got this reputation but I think it is a reputation based on the early days in his career. I don't think he's been a diva the last few years in Cleveland. He wants to win and he wants to be involved. Isn't that all top players who know they have the ability to make a difference?

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I know he's got this reputation but I think it is a reputation based on the early days in his career. I don't think he's been a diva the last few years in Cleveland. He wants to win and he wants to be involved. Isn't that all top players who know they have the ability to make a difference?

Agreed. I think a lot of that reputation was created by Gettleman. He never wanted to be in Cleveland. He signed a huge contract with the Giants and then got stuck somewhere else. More NFL players need to ask for no trade clauses.

He’s a "diva” ON the field, which is actually what you want. Constantly making plays and talking ****! Too bad we don’t have a QB to get him the ball.

1 hour ago, Kwahu said:

He’s a "diva” ON the field, which is actually what you want. Constantly making plays and talking ****! Too bad we don’t have a QB to get him the ball.

He is a diva. Period.

Which is why he got cut, by the frikkin Browns no less.

Doesn‘t mean it is impossible he could work out wherever he is next though.

No thanks. We think Hurts is pressing right now can you imagine with this guy when he starts complaining he isn’t getting the ball enough?

6 hours ago, Know Life said:

EFB8980B-05C2-4E0C-B91C-37B500C2F6F4.jpeg

The Chargers (and maybe the Steelers) are the only two teams that would fit Beckham's criteria and have the cap space right now to make it work.

The Chargers could view Beckham as a piece to put them over the top in the passing game. With Keenan Allen working mostly out of the slot and Mike Williams as the big bodied possession WR on the outside, a healthy Odell Beckham can work on the outside creating a formidable WR trio. The Steelers could plug in Beckham on the outside in the spot vacated by Juju Smith-Schuster and his season ending injury, forming a trio of their own with Chase Claypool and Diontae Johnson.

If he wants to be a target hog, it'll have to come at the expense of playing for a competitive team, like how DeSean Jackson decided leaving the Rams for the Raiders made more sense for him, especially in light of Henry Ruggs drinking and driving himself out of the league. The Rams are a legit title contender and he may regret that decision if they win it all this year.

On 11/6/2021 at 4:11 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So let me get this straight.  His dad posted a video about his QB missing him being open in Cleveland and you want him to come play with Jalen Hurts?  JFC.  

One of the funnies things I have read in a while :D

Don't think anyone claims him (maybe Steelers).

Most likely he gets to pick his destination - Chiefs, Colts, Bills could all look to add another WR weapon and would fit the criteria of being competitive teams / winning culture. Raiders as well but they haven't been winning before this year. Does he see Pats or Saints as a competitive team this year - certainly winning culture that is screaming out of WR help.

I hope he doesn‘t get claimed and is out for the season, if he gets humbled a bit he might become a decent player.

Wishful thinking though, someone will gamble on him at this price for sure.

Now that he went through waivers unclaimed I have to believe Belichick will do what he can to get him in NE.  

No. No crazy band aids to mask what the Eagles have today, and THAT dude is one crazy band aid. let performance prove Reagor a bust so he's gone, not hanging around as some developmental talent, but gone and replaced with a new WR prospect. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So let me get this straight.  His dad posted a video about his QB missing him being open in Cleveland and you want him to come play with Jalen Hurts?  JFC.  

I’m sure he’s seen Hurts throw and wants nothing to do with this organization 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh great! Hopefully he wins a championship driving the dagger deeper into Deseans chest making his idiotic choices cost him another championship. 

• Haha 1

Rams get richer again. How come when the Eagles were trying to make a run they were never able to keep grabbing up players like the Rams have? How in the world can the Rams keep affording to get players? 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Rams get richer again. How come when the Eagles were trying to make a run they were never able to keep grabbing up players like the Rams have? How in the world can the Rams keep affording to get players? 

The answer to both questions … Howie.  

• Like 1