1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

Finland would fall with a whisper. Sweden too, for that matter.

Stockholm is now in the crosshairs. Your statelet is a target, albeit a small one. 

Not a prediction, an observation. 

No, just you being a Russian stooge. If that is the scope of your observational powers, it is not surprising that you engage in pravda for the Russians.

Disgusting. UnAmerican, but not surprising.

12 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

So can we kill putin yet?

Agreed. We've taken out strongmen for much, much less. Just do it. 

• Like 1

There is a Ho Mo at the Pool where I live telling everyone, how sick of liberal policies he is and he is now a conservative. He calls for the USA to pull of NATO and doesn't care if the Russians take over all of Europe. Let em have it, is his new found radical position. (Yet he is going to Portugal on vacation this summer.)

Several things he doesn't know about is Isolationist positions. 

NATO has been keeping the world safe since the end of WW2.
NATO members are now contributing more money then in the past.
His Isolationist position ignores the trade we conduct with Europe and how Russian Control over Europe, would cause our economy to crash without it. 
His radical position also denigrates every man and women who served and fought to free Europe in WW2 from the 3rd Reich. 

Not to mention that he now supports the people who want to make Sodomy a Crime and gay marriage illegal. He plans on voting against his own self interest. 

Self perpetuating delusion and cognitive dissonance. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

No. Go start an Onlyfans

If we would have sent troops in, it'd be over by now. 

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

Population of 11 mil.? A speedbump. 

lol, not with the keystone cop army your country has. 😆 

f'ng wannabe power rangers. 

2 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

Finland would fall with a whisper. Sweden too, for that matter.

Stockholm is now in the crosshairs. Your statelet is a target, albeit a small one. 

Not a prediction, an observation. 

Kind of like how Ukraine fell with a whisper?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrPhilly said:

Almost as big an area as Ukraine and with superior technology 

Stop.

Field, train and equip an army of 600,000, dig in for eight years, and you might last six months. But I don't think it comes to that. As long as you stick to meatballs, you're no threat to Russia. Host offensive weapons from your masters and its on.

3 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Stop.

Field, train and equip an army of 600,000, dig in for eight years, and you might last six months. But I don't think it comes to that. As long as you stick to meatballs, you're no threat to Russia. Host offensive weapons from your masters and its on.

Hey man, Russia is taking foreigners who want to fight for them. Maybe you can enlist for the Motherland?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

NATO would totally destroy the Russian Military, were it to attack a NATO ally. Their 1950's equipment is useless, as well as the morale of the Russian Army, who doesn't believe in the cause for war. The Dictator Putin can't give them a reason and that ends any hope for victory in taking over Europe. The Russians once feared are no longer.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Hey man, Russia is taking foreigners who want to fight for them. Maybe you can enlist for the Motherland?

Based what I've seen reported about the captured soldiers, their standards aren't super high either. 

Just now, Bill said:

I'm content to fight the colonialists from my own land. Russia has always been an ally in the effort but they can take care of themselves.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Stop.

Finland has 800k and there is a sea between there and Sweden plus we have an actual modern set of fighter jets. You could try coming in over that small northern land corridor.  Your troops can try to find the reindeer up there to have something to eat.

You won't even be able to take Gotland.

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't think he is a foreigner.

6 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

I'm content to fight the colonialists from my own land. Russia has always been an ally in the effort but they can take care of themselves.

3E42262A-9246-48AE-AA70-B47E215CE732.gif

• Haha 5

There's a reason why NATO is sitting on the sidelines feeding inferior men and equipment into a meatgrinder. They know their own populations would not stomach the carnage Russia would inflict on their weak armies. 

Russia has already destroyed the equivalent of the combined arsenals of France, Germany and England in 404. And that with using just 15% of their peacetime army. NATO is staring at defeat and they know it. 

31 minutes ago, Bill said:

Dude, you are at ground zero of WW III. Clearly, you are addled by shell-shock.

8 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

There's a reason why NATO is sitting on the sidelines feeding inferior men and equipment into a meatgrinder. They know their own populations would not stomach the carnage Russia would inflict on their weak armies. 

Russia has already destroyed the equivalent of the combined arsenals of France, Germany and England in 404. And that with using just 15% of their peacetime army. NATO is staring at defeat and they know it. 

Yeah, it's so bleak here that the other day after I went and got a coffee I went to the corner store and they only had fifteen types of ice cream bars. (I bought them for the civilians cooking our food. America number one.)

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Yeah, it's so bleak here that the other day after I went and got a coffee I went to the corner store and they only had fifteen types of ice cream bars. (I bought them for the civilians cooking our food. America number one.)

Well, we know you're not in Severodonetsk. 

3 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Well, we know you're not in Severodonetsk. 

Well, I would have gotten ice cream in Kremenchuk but your side bombed the grocery store. 

I have to wonder. At what point in one's life have you just failed so epically and spectacularly that you decide...my only path forward is to become a Russian troll on the message board of an NFL team? How do you reach that conclusion? Is it when you fail at running an investment scam? When you can no longer afford meth? What came before finding this ultimate nadir?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Well, I would have gotten ice cream in Kremenchuk but your side bombed the grocery store. 

Park your gamechangers elsewhere next time. 

7 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

I have to wonder. At what point in one's life have you just failed so epically and spectacularly that you decide...my only path forward is to become a Russian troll on the message board of an NFL team? How do you reach that conclusion? Is it when you fail at running an investment scam? When you can no longer afford meth? What came before finding this ultimate nadir?

My guess is @Abracadabra is some Russian loser living in America or some other Western country. Which makes him worse than the average Western internet loser troll. He talks all that sh** on Western civilization and how Russia is so great but he's too much of a little **ssy asz bit** to go rough it in his own Mecca. 

He's probably sucking down two big macs and a large coke in a PC gaming chair while he cries about how terrible the west is. :roll:

1 minute ago, mayanh8 said:

He's probably sucking down two big macs and a large coke in a PC gaming chair while he cries about how terrible the west is. :roll:

He's a Russian assigned to this message board

Pushilin said that there was an exchange of prisoners with Kyiv

A prisoner exchange is now "liberated" according to the 404 propaganda. :lol: