38 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I guess "the West" is supposed to turn a blind eye to Putin stacking up troops outside Ukraine's borders less than a decade after he invaded Crimea.

Mmk comrade.

Those  troops are on Russian soil. There are many Russian citizens in the Donbas who have half the Ukrainian army on top of them. Russia has said they will protect the people in that region if attacked. The Ukrainians have promised to negotiate a peaceful settlement with the break away Donbas but has reneged. These Russian troops are in their barracks ready to respond to Ukrainian aggression not take over Ukraine for the hell of it.

34 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

What? :unsure:

The War of Independence and afterward, Russia and America became treaty partners. Those treaties are still the Law of the Land. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

The War of Independence and afterward, Russia and America became treaty partners. Those treaties are still the Law of the Land. 

Yeah, and we’ve had a Cold War and proxy wars since then. No one gives an F about a 200 year old treaty.

Look at you still dancing. Lmao. GTFO and move to Russia already. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Can’t believe you didn’t mention Teddy Roosevelt’s Nobel Peace prize.

2 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

Yeah, and we’ve had a Cold War and proxy wars since then. No one gives an F about a 200 year old treaty.

Look at you still dancing. Lmao. GTFO and move to Russia already. 

The "Cold War" was with the Soviet Union against the U.S.(British federal subcontractor posing as our government), not Russia against America.

18 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Those  troops are on Russian soil. There are many Russian citizens in the Donbas who have half the Ukrainian army on top of them. Russia has said they will protect the people in that region if attacked. The Ukrainians have promised to negotiate a peaceful settlement with the break away Donbas but has reneged. These Russian troops are in their barracks ready to respond to Ukrainian aggression not take over Ukraine for the hell of it.

Oh, so Donbas isn't sovereign Ukrainian territory? They have every right to put down an insurrection there regardless.

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Can’t believe you didn’t mention Teddy Roosevelt’s Nobel Peace prize.

Teddy, like every other U.S. "President" since 1860, are British lackeys and traitors. 

Just now, JohnSnowsHair said:

Oh, so Donbas isn't sovereign Ukrainian territory? They have every right to put down an insurrection there regardless.

They agreed to negotiate a peaceful settlement in Minsk. The Russians just want them to keep their word. 

1 minute ago, Abracadabra said:

Teddy, like every other U.S. "President" since 1860, are British lackeys and traitors. 

200 (1).gif

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Why 1860?  I mean, James Buchanan who served the term before Lincoln was Ambassador to the UK from 1853-1856 then elected president in 1856.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Ok sorry I asked 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

The "Cold War" was with the Soviet Union against the U.S.(British federal subcontractor posing as our government), not Russia against America.

:lol: And the 200 year old treaty was with the Russian monarchy. It’s irrelevant unless the Romanov’s come back into power. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Why 1860?  I mean, James Buchanan who served the term before Lincoln was Ambassador to the UK from 1853-1856 then elected president in 1856.

D6438FCD-80E6-4248-8ED5-EB3E93154E6B.gif

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

:lol: And the 200 year old treaty was with the Russian monarchy. It’s irrelevant unless the Romanov’s come back into power. 

Wrong. The treaties were made between Nations, not individuals. 

40 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

That's when the territorial subcontractor passed off it's state of state organization "United States of America"- incorporated for our state of state organization "The United States of America"- unincorporated. Lincoln was the first "President" of this fraudulent government. BTW, Lincoln was a Bar attorney. No American office would be held by a Bar attorney according to the titles and nobility clause. Lincoln was not an American President.

Now consider the fact that "Congress" is chocked full of Bar attorneys and therefor carry the British title of Esquire.

4 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Shouldn't Ukraine and other countries be able to make their own decisions as to who they align with?

Yes - but here's the follow up question, should the NATO countries stick their necks out militarily to protect a country like Ukraine that historically has been under the Russian sphere of influence?  We saw during the Obama administration that absolutely nothing was done when the Russians flat out took over Crimea. 

EagleVA is gonna be pretty pissed when he realized someone's challenging him for most insane CVON poster.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Procus said:

Yes - but here's the follow up question, should the NATO countries stick their necks out militarily to protect a country like Ukraine that historically has been under the Russian sphere of influence?  We saw during the Obama administration that absolutely nothing was done when the Russians flat out took over Crimea. 

Military conflict is always tricky.  I'd be quite happy to keep the Russian Bear at arm's length given that he isn't so far from me.  It is a bit personal for me as well as my wife's mother fled the Russians from Latvia in a boat across the sea at night to Sweden when she was seven years old during WWII.

14 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

EagleVA is gonna be pretty pissed when he realized someone's challenging him for most insane CVON poster.

And what makes you think that you're not insane?

5 minutes ago, Procus said:

And what makes you think that you're not insane?

Because I wouldn't miss an opportunity to use this gif.

brad-pitt-insane.gif.428cbdae2322f1f5114f5e90a9989fb3.gif

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Toty said:

jeepers 

you're not flat-earther or YEC too, are you?

please say it's not so

He takes horse meds. Would it surprise you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Procus said:

If they’re part of NATO then the philosophy is an attack against one is an attack against all.  I feel like that’s pretty straightforward.

7 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

If they’re part of NATO then the philosophy is an attack against one is an attack against all.  I feel like that’s pretty straightforward.

It really isn't though.  From what I can gather, there haven't been serious talks about admitting Ukraine into NATO - more along the lines of cooperation and "partnership" with NATO.  Big difference.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_37750.htm

53 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

He takes horse meds. Would it surprise you?

If you have taken  Ibuprofen, Tylenol, aspirin or Benadryl, you've taken horse meds too.  Guess that makes you insane.  Welcome to the other side.