Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
olsilverhair

Arby’s cheesesteaks

Recommended Posts

Aren’t they the best, wit sum horsey sauce and curly fries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2021 at 8:45 PM, olsilverhair said:

Aren’t they the best, wit sum horsey sauce and curly fries 

no doubt you get it with extra horsey sauce and swallow it whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never eaten at an Arby's. 

 

Don't change my mind.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2022 at 6:49 PM, Boogyman said:

I've never eaten at an Arby's. 

 

Don't change my mind.

Idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bacon beef and cheddar and chicken sammies are on point at Arby's, and the reuben is decent enough for fast food. There's one right across from where I tutor, so they come through in a pinch when I'm working late.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2022 at 10:17 PM, olsilverhair said:

Idiot

I save the slops for pigs such as yourself. Nuzzle up to the trough and enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2022 at 3:39 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

no doubt you get it with extra horsey sauce and swallow it whole.

Leave my buddy Procus out of this.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw they are currently advertising a Wagyu cheeseburger. Anyone brave enough to try it yet? I haven't looked it up but it almost HAS to be the lowest grade wagyu you can get in the whole world right? Either that or they're just lying... @probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still never ate at an Arby's, so I got that going for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might have it going for you, but it's not nice.

I'm culinarily cultured, but I'm not a prude. I enjoy a good garbage meal every now and again like any true, red-blooded American.

Back in the day, my gf and I used to go to Arby's, get the $11 "family pack," and house it between the two of us :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, EaglesRocker97 said:

You might have it going for you, but it's not nice.

I'm culinarily cultured, but I'm not a prude. I enjoy a good garbage meal every now and again like any true, red-blooded American.

Back in the day, my gf and I used to go to Arby's, get the $11 "family pack," and house it between the two of us :lol:

I have my share of guilty pleasure trash foods that I enjoy. I just prefer not to add Arby's to that list as it all looks horrible, so going forward I will continue to not "be nice" when discussing the subject.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2022 at 10:09 AM, Boogyman said:

I have my share of guilty pleasure trash foods that I enjoy. I just prefer not to add Arby's to that list as it all looks horrible, so going forward I will continue to not "be nice" when discussing the subject.

 

Oh, you can be as not nice as you want, I was just adding the end piece to " I got that going for me, so that's nice." As in, not nice for you. It's tasty garbage :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

 

Oh, you can be as not nice as you want, I was just adding the end piece to " I got that going for me, so that's nice." As in, not nice for you. It's tasty garbage :lol:

Looks and smells like puke flavored garbage. Enjoy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, EaglesRocker97 said:

You might have it going for you, but it's not nice.

I'm culinarily cultured, but I'm not a prude. I enjoy a good garbage meal every now and again like any true, red-blooded American.

Back in the day, my gf and I used to go to Arby's, get the $11 "family pack," and house it between the two of us :lol:

Actually you’re a bum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Actually you’re a bum

 

I prefer "degenerate," but why split hairs?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2022 at 12:39 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

no doubt you get it with extra horsey sauce and swallow it whole.

YARN | He just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose. | South Park  (1997) - S06E07 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 5b5eec44 | 紗

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2022 at 8:13 PM, Boogyman said:

Looks and smells like puke flavored garbage. Enjoy!

you're just pissed everyone you know would rather have an arby's brisket sandwich over the dogmeat you serve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

you're just pissed everyone you know would rather have an arby's brisket sandwich over the dogmeat you serve. 

Yeah. Cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...