Foo Fighters-- Tribute concerts scheduled

37 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Not seeing it on Paramount+

Pissed

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Not seeing it on Paramount+

Scoured the internet,  nothing, super pissed

@The_Omega

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-09-27/taylor-hawkins-tribute-concert-foo-fighters-kia-forum

10:51 p.m. Rush — minus its own drummer, Neil Peart, who died in 2020 — plays "Working Man” with Chad Smith and "YYZ” with Danny Carey of Tool. We have officially entered the lengthy-instrumental-jam portion of the show.

• Like 2

Bunch of piss poor click bait articles out there saying it would be on P+.........  After 20 minutes of searching I found one article that stated they never had any intention of streaming this particular show. Pretty damn annoyed but I'm inclined to believe it will show up on video at some point.

On a side note through all of the looking around I found that Chris Shiflett made a statement recently about about when they get to making another CD sometime in the future.

31 minutes ago, Steve 17 said:

Bunch of piss poor click bait articles out there saying it would be on P+.........  After 20 minutes of searching I found one article that stated they never had any intention of streaming this particular show. Pretty damn annoyed but I'm inclined to believe it will show up on video at some point.

On a side note through all of the looking around I found that Chris Shiflett made a statement recently about about when they get to making another CD sometime in the future.

Yeah I was bummed, hopefully being the guy Dave is he knows that so many want to see it, and he is all about the fans.

1 minute ago, Steve 17 said:

I posted it also

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind hearing a pro shot version of this. 

(I still can't get over the fact that she's the little girl from the Jim Carey Grinch movie) 

I never knew Wolfgang was as good as he is.  Crazy.  He looks like his mom, before Jenny Graig or whatever it was.