4 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Yeah they lose me with that, while I do still believe every life is valuable, there are certain circumstances which to me I would agree we should allow the posibility of abortion- Rape and Medical reasons. And Incest would def be one of those. 

in my mind, unwanted incest is rape. if youre dumb enough to bang your sister and you knock her up, your punishment should be rasing your new mongoloid 

1 minute ago, BFit said:

in my mind, unwanted incest is rape. if youre dumb enough to bang your sister and you knock her up, your punishment should be rasing your new mongoloid 

Agree with the first part and LOL with the latter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

:roll: typed that one knowing I was pitching some easy targets.   

Please refrain from saying that during a conversation that involves your loads

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

:roll: typed that one knowing I was pitching some easy targets.   

I love how everytime this idiot gets mocked for something he posted he acts like it was bait lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BFit said:

I can't hear that word and not go to:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Agree with the first part and LOL with the latter.

i really only made that reply for the LOLz :roll: 

• Haha 1

he-man.gif

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, paco said:

Please refrain from saying that during a conversation that involves your loads

Again- those words were carefully chosen. :P

30 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Again- those words were carefully chosen. :P

Sure they were dummy.

On 6/27/2022 at 1:49 PM, TEW said:

Right.

The entire pay gap argument is garbage. Basic multi-variant analysis proves it doesn’t actually exist.

It is really some of the laziest statistical analysis I've ever seen, and the way people eat it up is pretty astounding.

On 6/27/2022 at 3:03 PM, Ipiggles said:

th?id=OIP.rF0-Kc2lLPtmD1e1o46JBwAAAA%26p

Looks about the same as an elephant fetus at that stage.

image.png.5e81299dc2318d4461b56d679e5f5ace.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Looks about the same as an elephant fetus at that stage.

image.png.5e81299dc2318d4461b56d679e5f5ace.png

Lmao deeerrrrpp

1 minute ago, Mike31mt said:

Lmao deeerrrrpp

Keep yo' religion out my government.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, dawkins4prez said:

After legitimate push back from the wage gap deniers, everybody was forced to look into the issue with more precise data.  What they found was that the wage gap does exist, for women with children.

And this is where I break hard with the left: The pay gap exists in some form, but it is minimal to the point of almost being infinitesimal, and while it may exist in certain fields, the public highly misunderstands the situation.

As far as paid leave goes, I'm sorry, but it's not the employer's responsibility to subsidize your childbirth. I happen to think that our resources and services are so strained that we really shouldn't being incentivizing it at all. If you want to talk about paid family leave coming from federal tax dollars, I guess that's ok if the majority of the country wants it, but it's certainly not the employer's responsibility. Their job is to run a business. But abortion is absolutely essential for a woman having true independence and an actual choice in the matter.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 12:00 PM, mr_hunt said:

yeah, let's pretend that the repug southern strategy never existed. 

Louder for the Trumpbots in the back!!

On 6/28/2022 at 12:20 PM, we_gotta_believe said:

Not really a fan of these types of comments, regardless of who they come from. Call him a despicable moron, accuse him of giving aid to a traitor, bash him for failing to recuse himself, etc, but there's no need for racially charged language like this.

I don't know, man. Sure, it's racially charged to an extent, but it seems like an accurate use of the term that attacks a point like no other reference would. I wouldn't use it in a professional context, but it feels absolutely applicable here. I mean, this is a SCOTUS Justice tho who thinks the 14th Amendment shouldn't exist. And, at the end of the day, who am I to argue with the great motherf***in Samuel L. Jackson?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lynched1 said:

He was asked.

"Look, my job is to defend state law and I’ll continue to do that,” Paxton said during an interview with NewsNation.

Ahhh yes.  Who could forget the timeless quote from the great Thomas Jefferson, "If a law is unjust, then a man is not only right to obey it, but he is obligated to do so".......................................

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phillyterp85 said:

Ahhh yes.  Who could forget the timeless quote from the great Thomas Jefferson, "If a law is unjust, then a man is not only right to obey it, but he is obligated to do so".......................................

What a weak ass defense that was. Sad.

I sort of feel like if you’re going to criticize folks on the right for being racists then you can’t go around calling certain black people "Uncle Toms.”  I’ve also said on here the term Uncle Tom has more depth to it because even though Uncle Tom does whatever his white masters ask he still gets beaten to death in the novel.  

• Like 2

Can a black person call another black person an "Uncle Tom” though.  Maybe this is allowed sort of like using the N-word.  :unsure:

On 6/28/2022 at 7:04 PM, TEW said:

Birth rates are below replacement levels currently.

oscar.gif.5da1c8f0ffbf764ee7bde2bbe244ea2f.gif

• Haha 1