Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

3 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

oh new Star Wars sucks I’m an old man and just like the originals drrrrr

New Star Wars is horrible garbage.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It continues.   JFC

Interesting. Eagles have had only one skill player before 2008. 

3 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

If it has a GPS tracker in it, yes. Otherwise, the moobs can run free....

I thought this was the woke way to play shirts vs skins. Don't want to show any nip and offend someone. 

• Haha 2

Coming soon to Eagles Twitter.  Mount Rushmore for Eagles punter returners. Which of course, there can only be one person worthy of consideration

116607651.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I thought this was the woke way to play shirts vs skins. Don't want to show any nip and offend someone. 

4f1725ac-e076-4e25-a51d-b0b94e18dbb0_text.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

YARN | Stop calling me nip | Seinfeld (1989) - S04E13 The Pick | Video gifs  by quotes | e5e94353 | 紗

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

1. You suck

2. "oh new Star Wars sucks I’m an old man and just like the originals drrrrr” 

3. Go watch Star Trek, nerd 

The new Star Wars was ruined as soon as they put stupid kids in the movie.  I mean the best one is Rogue One.  What doesn't it have? Stupid kids as the protagonists.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

The new Star Wars was ruined as soon as they put stupid kids in the movie.  I mean the best one is Rogue One.  What doesn't it have? Stupid kids as the protagonists.  

Space Balls is the best Star Wars movie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

I’m so excited to watch QB1 play this year

2 INT, another 3 that were easy picks but dropped. Badly overthrew Quez wide open twice. Dances in the pocket without keeping his eyes downfield. This is the real Jalen Hurts.

What's even more concerning is the number of people that watch this and think he showed a ton of growth last season and can be the future here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Swoop said:

What's even more concerning is the number of people that watch this and think he showed a ton of growth last season and can be the future here.

I had to stop after the first half.  I think he chose throwing into double coverage the majority of the time because he had no idea what he was looking at.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Titans are playing the chiefs on NFL Network for a "old face new places" game. 

AJ brown is in a rude awakening when he gets here lol. most of his catches are crossing patterns where he;s getting hit in stride, neither of which will happen here lol 

Next, anytime I hear/see any one ask about a dumb mount rushmore I think of Harry Caray.. well Will Ferrell playing HC and asking a dumb question...

Will Ferrell's Harry Caray Returns to Celebrate the Cubs Going to the World  Series

2 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I had to stop after the first half.  I think he chose throwing into double coverage the majority of the time because he had no idea what he was looking at.  

Yeah, but he went from the bottom in completion percentage all the way up to like 26th! Improvement!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Space Balls is the best Star Wars movie

Star Wars Movies Ranked:

1.  Empire Strikes Back

2. Space Balls

3. Battlestar Gallactica (The new TV series)

4. The Expanse

5. Rogue One

6. Alien

7. Aliens

8. A New Hope

9. Return of the Jedi

10. Daisy Ridley Awakens

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Titans are playing the chiefs on NFL Network for a "old face new places" game. 

I don't understand. Why not watch a different game on NFL network?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Yeah, but he went from the bottom in completion percentage all the way up to like 26th! Improvement!!!!!

Hurdle Jump GIF - Hurdle Jump Jumping - Discover & Share GIFs

Talk about a Josh Allen leap!

The gif. Not whatever putrid stat you are spewing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Swoop said:

He will be 2nd in the NFC East in completion percentage this upcoming season.  

7 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

He will be 2nd in the NFC East in completion percentage this upcoming season.  

Daniel Jones actual rookie year was higher than Hurts best year

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That's because Daniel Jones is a better Quarterback than Hurts.  And Jones kinda sucks.  

• Like 5

Eagles ranked 7th best roster in the NFL by PFF:

7. Philadelphia Eagles

Biggest strength: If they don't have the best offensive line in the NFL entering the 2022 season, the Eagles are near the top of the list. Jordan Mailata emerged as one of the top young left tackles in the league last season, ranking second (behind only Trent Williams) in PFF grade (91.2) when lined up there. In addition to Mailata's development, Lane Johnson remains one of the league's top right tackles entering his 10th NFL season, and center Jason Kelce is coming off a first-team All-Pro appearance in 2021.

Biggest weakness: The James Bradberry addition alongside Darius Slay and Avonte Maddox eliminates a lot of the questions surrounding the cornerback position, but safety remains a potential weak point on defense. Anthony Harris has earned two consecutive sub-70 PFF grades after being one of the highest-graded safeties in the league across the 2018-19 seasons in Minnesota. The Eagles will be relying on Harris, K'Von Wallace, Marcus Epps and and recent addition Jaquiski Tartt to elevate their play in 2022.

X factor for 2022: While the Eagles have done a good job of bolstering this roster over the past year, they'll go only as far as Jalen Hurts takes them. Hurts showed real signs of progress in his second season out of Oklahoma last year, as he finished the season ranked 14th out of 32 qualifying quarterbacks in overall grade -- a performance that offered real value on a rookie deal. However, his 45.3 PFF grade in their postseason loss to the Buccaneers highlights the issues that the Eagles will run into late in the campaign against defenses that force Hurts to beat them if he doesn't take another step forward in 2022.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

24 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That's because Daniel Jones is a better Quarterback than Hurts.  And Jones kinda sucks.  

I think you're missing the fact that Hurts is going to make a Josh Allen like improvement under Sirianni.  I mean why would you expect Jones to make that kind of jump under Daboll. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Eagles ranked 7th best roster in the NFL by PFF:

"Real signs of improvement”. PFF strikes again.   

I agree though.  It’s a good roster.  I don’t believe in the 3 most important people though.  

• Like 1

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"Real signs of improvement”. PFF strikes again.   

I agree though.  It’s a good roster.  I don’t believe in the 3 most important people though.  

Sirianni, Gannon, and Hurts? Or did you have Howie in there

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I got a chuckle listening to Gil Brandt on NFL Radio last night.  They had him ranking the QBs in each division, and last night he was doing the NFCE.  He started from the bottom and he named Daniel Jones, then he named Wentz and said "he has a chance to move up the list" -- which I took to mean "He's better than Hurts, but for the purposes of this broadcast I'm not going to say it"

For the NFC West he ranked Kyler Murray below Trey Lance.  Says Murray is more concerned about money than his team. 

2 hours ago, Infam said:

New Star Wars is horrible garbage.

The new stars make the prequels look good but that goes for many movie franchises because the more rubbish movies are put out the better the others look in hindsight then they did at the time. I mean I’m a huge fan of the terminator movie franchise and I wasn’t a massive fan of T3 when it came out(I unfairly compared it to the first two movies) but when you compare it to 4,5, and whatever the F no 6 was trying to do, T3 looks brilliant because Arnie still looked like a terminator and not an old guy playing a machine(yes I know it’s living tissue etc) and most importantly the end showed the start of the war we’d heard about for two amazing movies. 

30 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Sirianni, Gannon, and Hurts? Or did you have Howie in there

Yep.  I’ll leave Howie out of it since his effect on the season from here on out is limited.  But I’ll say he did a decent job this offseason.  

• Like 1