Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

1 minute ago, The Blackfish said:

What about this guy

He’s a clown.   It if he was the Eagle HC, I wouldn’t call him that.  Because that wouldn’t be cerebral.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cliftoma said:

The Hurts hype is real... CNBC is now referencing Hurts in talking about Jerome Powell with Professor Jeremy Seagal of Wharton.  Nice!

The hype has always been real, to bad the results won’t back up the hype.

21 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Training camp is officially off the list of things I look forward to. The coverage is absolutely terrible.

Yea, it's not good. A lot of beaters said they don't even bother live tweeting because they want people to read their practice notes article, which is fair. But that, added to limited attendance, added to fewer and fewer open practices, added to whatever budget cuts they put on Spadaro is just a bad product. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Not sure but I'd guess it's probably about 2 hours each way. It's a smaller 6 person charter. 

Yeah, ours is a 6 person one too.  But it’s only a 6 hour trip.  So I figure 1 1/2 hour out and then back.  3 hours of lines in the water.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He’s a clown.   It if he was the Eagle HC, I wouldn’t call him that.  Because that wouldn’t be cerebral.  

I love Dan Campbell the coach. I also love that he isn't the coach of our team. 

• Like 3

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah, ours is a 6 person one too.  But it’s only a 6 hour trip.  So I figure 1 1/2 hour out and then back.  3 hours of lines in the water.  

Make sure you avoid any 3 hour tours....unless Ginger or Mary-Anne are on board. 

4 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

What about this guy

6-11

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ehh umm

Well, they were to him.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Like this response 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Make sure you avoid any 3 hour tours....unless Ginger or Mary-Anne are on board. 

Did those two have some bad luck?  Stranded on an island for 3-4 years with a married guy in his 50s and 3 other guys who .... apparently didn't like girls ....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

6-11

I mean that's not a bad season.....for the Lions.

• Haha 1

Just now, Alphagrand said:

Did those two have some bad luck?  Stranded on an island for 3-4 years with a married guy in his 50s and 3 other guys who .... apparently didn't like girls ....

Could always be worse, I suppose...

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Thurston Howell, the most tragic figure in tv history. Stuck on a deserted island with Ginger, Mary Ann...and his wife.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

A 3 hour tour

2 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Thurston Howell, the most tragic figure in tv history. Stuck on a deserted island with Ginger, Mary Ann...and his wife.

I believe the actress who played his wife was actually around seventy years old while he was in his late fifties. Odd casting when you think about it.

22 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Not sure but I'd guess it's probably about 2 hours each way. It's a smaller 6 person charter. 

Not to scare the crap out of you before a trip but this is a great read.  Sad but really interesting story. 

Not Without Hope - Wikipedia

10 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

BTW.  I know it’s been trendy for decades to say Maryanne over Ginger.  But that’s a terrible take.  You take the rich hot broad.  Nothing like turning a stuck up 10 into a dirty sloot, while you have her buns up kneeling looking back at you in joyous pain.  Maryanne probably smelled like horse crap.  Plus I love red heads.  

7 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Lovey would have gotten it too.  

25 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

shwing

2975AEF8-AD53-461C-9232-4AE8FD5878F9.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, NCTANK said:

shwing

2975AEF8-AD53-461C-9232-4AE8FD5878F9.jpeg

Dirty little hillbilly.  

• Haha 1

Pearl necklace.   See, she was an animal   

C301A570-1338-4D59-A683-01E9A38CC308.jpeg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I love Dan Campbell the coach. I also love that he isn't the coach of our team. 

Yea, its pretty easy to figure out that he was a blocking tight end. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sack that QB said:

"And we had time to handle that so he could play this season. You know he’s going to have to go through things throughout the season. It’s something the doctors and Jason and myself, felt comfortable to get it cleaned out and be ready for the long haul ahead. Jason Kelce’s the toughest guy I’ve ever been around – by far. So, I’m glad we’re able to do that so he can play with less pain.”

Maybe it's just how it looks in text or poor phrasing or context but "so he could play this season" and "play with less pain" makes it sound to me like something more serious is going on in there and he'll have to deal with it through the entire season.

It sounds like a good thing that they drafted what looks like a viable successor. I thought I remember Kelce playing thru pain last year, might be why they took a center pretty high in the draft.

1 hour ago, justrelax said:

Sorry to use big words.😧

You just could have said circle jerk.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mattwill said:

You're right. My bad.

1 minute ago, justrelax said:

You're right. My bad.

3 minutes ago, mattwill said:

F840A7FD-6D9A-4AC5-B740-2D86F13F7ED8.gif