Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

11 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'd imagine Sinnett and Strong will get majority of the snaps.

Coaches and league already know what they have with minshew.

Unless Howie thinks he could trade minshew then I guess they could try and showcase him but there really isn't much to be gleaned from Pre season that teams dont already know about minshew.

Your dislike for Strong in support of Hurts is almost as weird as my support for strong out of my dislike for hurts 🤔

Reports are that Minshew has been pretty bad in camp so far.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles want to give him reps in training camp to work out of whatever funk he is in. 

Strong has been bad all summer.  Pretty clear he won't be making the team and one would have to wonder if they will even bring him back on the practice squad at this point. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Reports are that Minshew has been pretty bad in camp so far.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles want to give him reps in training camp to work out of whatever funk he is in. 

Strong has been bad all summer.  Pretty clear he won't be making the team and one would have to wonder if they will even bring him back on the practice squad at this point. 

You should have stuck with your first cast.  Now you’re trying too hard.  

D18E4379-DEE6-4427-937D-4CD9B8DDA615.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You should have stuck with your first cast.  Now you’re trying too hard.  

D18E4379-DEE6-4427-937D-4CD9B8DDA615.gif

Yep, so many things to dissect there but not worth the effort 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I think this so called "golden mean" exists throughout the majority of the United States...if we turned off our TV's and smartphones.   No secret that I'm a Conservative but definitely more on the moderate side.  There are certain issues that liberal friends/co-workers support that I just can't get on board with but there are just as many that I understand their view point and just happen to disagree with.  

AF mentioned his thoughts on the hard right but failed to mention the same crazies on the opposite side.  For every Q person he mentioned there is a person with one of those "In this house we believe..." yard signs or teacher telling their kindergarten class about their love life. 

The problem is, the extremes have taken over and everyone wants to lump all D on the side that wants drag shows in our schools and libraries and all R are gun toting, red hat wearing bumpkins.  That's just not the case.  The real problem is culture is being dictated by a very small percentage of people and that's causing a huge division.  If you change culture, you can change the entire way of life.

Take away social media and the media and we'd find that our common ground is much more common than we think.  The sad thing is we can't do that. 

There's so much I could say about this, none of it negative just so many different aspects to delve into.

I agree with the crux of what you say disagree with some other stuff.

I think one thing we agree we both have in common is that we both love the Philadelphia eagles!

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Strong has been bad all summer.  Pretty clear he won't be making the team and one would have to wonder if they will even bring him back on the practice squad at this point

Yes I do wonder, it keeps me up at night, just like your mom...

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Yes I do wonder, it keeps me up at night, just like your mom...

I don't know, I assume his mom is like

See the source image

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

See the source image

Ouch.  The Pillars aren’t going to like that kind of post.  

4 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

See the source image

Hey big girls need lovin' too.

I mean she'd break me in half but I'm sure there are some larger dudes in this forum that could handle that???

• Haha 1

I don't think they'd give up on Strong so quickly

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't think they'd give up on Strong so quickly

No one takes RTK seriously.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

don’t look now but Hartman at WF is out indefinitely with a "mystery illness”

12 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

don’t look now but Hartman at WF is out indefinitely with a "mystery illness”

Is he?  I didn’t know that.  That sucks.  He was on QB1 on Netflix when he was at HS down by Charleston.  

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Is he?  I didn’t know that.  That sucks.  He was on QB1 on Netflix when he was at HS down by Charleston.  

Announced it today.  The indefinite thing is what throws it off.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

What exactly is he holding 'in' ?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Tennessee>Alabama and Georgia

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Iggles25 said:

Tennessee>Alabama and Georgia

🤣🤣🤣

On offense, yes.  But don’t look at their defense.  Oooff

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

What exactly is he holding 'in' ?

More money.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Hey big girls need lovin' too.

I mean she'd break me in half but I'm sure there are some larger dudes in this forum that could handle that???

You need to be pretty Strong to handle her or it might Hurt(s) your Minshew. 

Now it is Eagles football related.

I will show myself out.  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, bpac55 said:

I think this so called "golden mean" exists throughout the majority of the United States...if we turned off our TV's and smartphones.   No secret that I'm a Conservative but definitely more on the moderate side.  There are certain issues that liberal friends/co-workers support that I just can't get on board with but there are just as many that I understand their view point and just happen to disagree with.  

AF mentioned his thoughts on the hard right but failed to mention the same crazies on the opposite side.  For every Q person he mentioned there is a person with one of those "In this house we believe..." yard signs or teacher telling their kindergarten class about their love life. 

The problem is, the extremes have taken over and everyone wants to lump all D on the side that wants drag shows in our schools and libraries and all R are gun toting, red hat wearing bumpkins.  That's just not the case.  The real problem is culture is being dictated by a very small percentage of people and that's causing a huge division.  If you change culture, you can change the entire way of life.

Take away social media and the media and we'd find that our common ground is much more common than we think.  The sad thing is we can't do that. 

Sounds like you might enjoy "American Nations" by Colin Woodard, if you haven't already. It gives a historical context of the long standing and self-perpetuating rivalries, cultural and values divides that persist in the US and can be traced back regionally to the folks who settled an area of the country.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

Keep being obtuse. Maybe when Hurts dominates the number 7 ranked preseason defense again you'll get super excited. 

Calling me obtuse is Swoop's thing. The 2nd joke is 4for4's ignorant, recycled catch phrase. Find your own schtick. You guys are freakin' parrots.