Sign in to follow this  
iladelphxx

The Miscellaneous Liberal\PC BS\Commie Gibberish\Clown World\Lame Hunt Jokes\Corporate Virtue Signaling Thread

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

How many times have you cried and simultaneously J'd off while thinking about those events?  Be honest - this is a safe space.

Not sure, why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bobeph said:

Is this person still around?  Sounds like I missed a good one.

Nah.  It was Munson.  He had to sell his computer to be able to afford chicken breast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, bobeph said:

Is this person still around?  Sounds like I missed a good one.

You don't remember Munson?  Back in the old days, he was the crazy lib in CVON.  Now every hour someone in here posts the same type of crap

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Not sure, why?

No reason

2 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

Stalker.jpg.20fb95c2b75de00501854de16e3c4ab5.jpg

Kz must use some sort of bat signal to summon Mike

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

You don't remember Munson?  Back in the old days, he was the crazy lib in CVON.  Now every hour someone in here posts the same type of crap

There's pretty much no one in here that's anywhere near as liberal as Munson was anymore.  Maybe Dave.  We're in a thread right now where liberals are all piling on wokeness.  Zero chance Munson would take that position.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

There's pretty much no one in here that's anywhere near as liberal as Munson was anymore.  Maybe Dave.  We're in a thread right now where liberals are all piling on wokeness.  Zero chance Munson would take that position.

I wholeheartedly agree.  We don’t have anyone who is far left and touting Bernie’s policies on here.  Not regularly anyway.

• Like 1

Also, Munson used to get attacked by lots of posters on here. Now the only person who gets attacked like that is Kz.  Lmao

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Also, Munson used to get attacked by lots of posters on here. Now the only person who gets attacked like that is Kz.  Lmao

Did you ever get an answer from Munson on how much his chicken is costing these days?  With inflation and the price per pound he was buying it at back in the day, I'd imagine it's the equivalent of a mortgage payment.

• Haha 2

What does 'woke' even mean? I'm still confused. Like, in the past I was once ignorant of racial injustice, but lately I've realized we have a race problem? Huh? There are people who have just recently started to figure this out? 

1 minute ago, toolg said:

What does 'woke' even mean? I'm still confused. Like, in the past I was once ignorant of racial injustice, but lately I've realized we have a race problem? Huh? There are people who have just recently started to figure this out? 

People who get outraged about stupid crap and try to cancel it in society because they disagree with it.  You know like genders.  Can't have those pesky genes.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rambo said:

Did you ever get an answer from Munson on how much his chicken is costing these days?  With inflation and the price per pound he was buying it at back in the day, I'd imagine it's the equivalent of a mortgage payment.

It’s expensive.  Like more than you could afford.  :P

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Yang makes the point:  Who gives Chapelle, or Maher, or any other entertainer the moral authority to decide what is right or wrong?

Their point is that no one gets that right and that includes the trans community.

9 minutes ago, toolg said:

It means you’re aware there are injustices in our society that are difficult for people to overcome.  Like the alternative to telling people to stop being poor.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Their point is that no one gets that right and that includes the trans community.

So you don’t think the Pope has any moral authority?

16 minutes ago, toolg said:

It's the year 2021 and this dude is pretending not to know what woke means. I think we've identified a potential Munson. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

So you don’t think the Pope has any moral authority?

He has some suggestions but no authority.  One can choose to agree with him of course.

Do you think the pope has any moral authority?

2 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

He has some suggestions but no authority.  One can choose to agree with him of course.

I don’t know, but I think a lot of Americans look to religious figures for moral guidance.  That’s why you see conservatives arguing there’s no separation between church and state and that we need to bring prayer back into public schools.

13 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Over himself, sure.

Over Catholics? If they grant him that power.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave Moss said:

I don’t know, but I think a lot of Americans look to religious figures for moral guidance.  That’s why you see conservatives arguing there’s no separation between church and state and that we need to bring prayer back into public schools.

I'm not a big fan of organized religion but I recognize there is a place for it and that a lot of people get a lot of value out of it.  That's all fine but I don't want it in public schools or pushed on someone who doesn't want or agree with it.

The Pope may or may not be a moral authority depending on your beliefs... But I feel he's much better suited to that role than a comedian.

20 minutes ago, Kz! said:

It's the year 2021 and this dude is pretending not to know what woke means. I think we've identified a potential Munson. 

Hey guys. @Kz! thinks he's woke! :lol:

2 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Munson supported this. He deserved the "attacks”

79051FA0-9163-4F50-93D3-738A476791F1.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Kz must use some sort of bat signal to summon Mike

WfmeiHz.gif.9c580d100875adc0622a656916d7a861.gif

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

I'm not a big fan of organized religion but I recognize there is a place for it and that a lot of people get a lot of value out of it.  That's all fine but I don't want it in public schools or pushed on someone who doesn't want or agree with it.

Organized religion can be a useful delusion for people. I don't mean that in a bad way - we all have useful delusions we use as psychological tricks we play on ourselves from time to time.

It can be a positive and sometimes negative force for people.