Will Levis (Kentucky QB) -- DRAFTED BY TENNESSEE #33

Godfather

Potential draft pick in 2023. Watch his highlights. I'm not posting them. Don't be fn lazy :ph34r:

• Like 1

Reminds me a bit of Josh Allen, obviously not quite the same rocket arm, but still has plenty of arm strength and the ability to take off for 1st downs/TDs if necessary. He'd be an exciting draft pick, one that the fan base would surely buy into.

Can get a little reckless with his body at times a la Vick/Wentz, so it would be good to see him be make better decisions in that regard next season.

So far, Levis, Van Dyke and Richardson are the QBs that intrigue me the most for the Eagles in next year's draft. 

• Like 2

Levis would be my top pick right now.  We are headed into another offseason where there are several draftable QBs better than ours.  Maybe this is the year we take another shot at that elusive "franchise QB."

• Like 4

On 5/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, Godfather said:

Potential draft pick in 2023. Watch his highlights. I'm not posting them. Don't be fn lazy :ph34r:

The first throw, just effortless getting the ball down the field.

He is one of three QBs in my "top realistic QB targets" list along with Van Dyke and Richardson.

He's the oldest of the bunch and has played in a dink an dunk offense, but the tools are elite.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

He's cracking the top 10 now in most mocks

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 12:12 PM, Godfather said:

He's cracking the top 10 now in most mocks

I don’t know how any player can be rising or falling yet considering the season hasn’t even begun yet.  These super early mocks definitely qualify as silly season material.  

Note that’s not a knock on you, it’s a knock on those doing mocks this early.

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

I don’t know how ant player can be rising or falling yet considering the season hasn’t even begun yet.  These super early mocks definitely qualify as silly season material.  

Note that’s not a knock on you, it’s a knock on those doing mocks this early.

I enjoy early mocks. Quit pooping in my cheerios brah

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, Couch Potato said:

Reminds me a bit of Josh Allen, obviously not quite the same rocket arm,

If you're looking for a Josh Allen clone then take a look/see at Anthony Richardson, if he's alive, they're calling too many designed runs for the guy, he'd be smart to leave the Gators program.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, EagleVA said:

If you're looking for a Josh Allen clone then take a look/see at Anthony Richardson, if he's alive, they're calling too many designed runs for the guy, he'd be smart to leave the Gators program.

Great point.  Wouldn't want him to fall flat on his face down there!  

21 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Levis is more in the mold of Wentz than Allen.

The #1 trait they share is a complete disregard for their body. Levis is out there trucking defenders, hurdling & diving head first. He has all the tools but that playstyle scares me. To be fair, so does Allen but i also fear for his longevity as well

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

He's looked good in this years 1st 2 games despite his OL  being scrambled up and trying tp get it together. Also

looks like he's not running as much ...well so far.

12 hours ago, Breeze 44 said:

He's looked good in this years 1st 2 games despite his OL  being scrambled up and trying tp get it together. Also

looks like he's not running as much ...well so far.

He's done well with a shaky oline so far

34 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

He still hasn't fixed his turnover problem, 4 INTs in 3 games is unacceptable for a 5th year senior.

Unlike mechanics and lack of arm strength, this is an actual fixable issue.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Unlike mechanics and lack of arm strength, this is an actual fixable issue.

Not really looking for another fixer upper QB. Levis has the tools, but much like Wentz and Darnold, his recklessness is ingrained.

One of those picks went through his wrs hands into the defenders hands...if you want to get technical. I'm not worried about that. Something that can be fixed. He's not a fumbling machine like Wentz was

On 9/18/2022 at 7:29 AM, time2rock said:

This is the kid that transferred from Penn State, no?

Yes he is.

• 7 months later...